Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you help me make $money$ ? ::)  (Read 708 times)
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

I suggest that you look for a good ICO to invest or Join their bounty campaigns. And you must complete all the requirements on a certain bounty if you want to get more stakes to earn more tokens that you can sell or hold after the Bounty you are joining ended their ICO.
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I am newbie . I want to make money to make a better life . Help me > Please !
Thanks you  Tongue Tongue Tongue

One one can help you. You have to try your best. You can start with making money airdop and Bounty.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Go get a real job. This place isn't to earn money or do any job.
It means you should take a course, learn, applying for real job and get used into it.
Earning in crypto is not a stable and as the same as what a normal worker does besides it needs more patience and persistence here for you to understand more that not all is be easy as you think.
hoangthuphuong10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Hello. Can I help you. Where are you from ?
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

The way you can make money is labor. When you labor you will get the result of your labor, investment is also one of the work of your friend you have to think about investing gray matter. In order to invest in the best way, make a profit as well as make money for you
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Start with the bounty of companies, and then study what and how on the market, this will help you a lot.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

General topics kind of this will be apt for off topic only. I see you are looking to make money on bitcoin but looking at the current situation we need to invest our money on any platform and then we can expect the earning.
Other than here on bitcointalk you can go bounties and make money from that by the tokens they gave.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

if you ask about it here then there are only a few ways you can choose,
1. You trade
2. You invest in an ICO project
but if you don't want to spend the initial capital then the right thing for you to do is join the bounty campaign

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

Make money with Crypto is not as easy as it seems, it involves time and resources.
If you don't have money to invest,  you can join some bounty campaigns. But your chances of getting rich through this medium is very tin
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

Hello! You can try to read a lot of information about safety storages at first. Becouse it's easier to loose money here then recieve.
For your question, you can try trading, investing or some bounty campaigns.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

If you are a newbie on the crypto market, making money I think is not the first thing that you should have knowledge of cryptos as well as understand the types of cryptos that are available in the market. Once you know the market overview, you will know how to make money with cryptos. And I advise you to join the bounty if you have no trade experience.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

I suggest learning to trade, you must read some safe trading guidelines and use small capital to get started.
but the risk must be faced and you must be prepared. or you join a bounty to get your trading capital

catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

There is many way on making money first of all you need to decide to your self and make a research on what kind of way do you want to join. We all know internet now is really have potential on making money like crypto and online adds just choose what you want to join.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

You need to manage your account and social media to participate in bounty campaigns. If you have high ranks join in signature camapaigns. If got enough budget try to invest coins from the exchanges abd trades.
duonghoangphong4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Join Airdrop and Bounty for earning coin free. I can help you
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

You just need to get a job in real life then you can earn money Smiley. If you still wanna earn money in this world so I think at first you need to learn Smiley. Don't try to earn money when you don't know anything about this world Smiley. It'll kill you very soon Smiley. Never stop learning and then you can easily earn lot of money in here.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Earning in crypto is not a stable and as the same as what a normal worker does besides it needs more patience and persistence here for you to understand more that not all is be easy as you think.
That's why i suggested OP to get the real job because of that reason. He need to understand if it's wrong idea to earn money from this forum especially he still newbie on here.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Stop wasting your time to create thread like this and go out to get a job is much better choice for you Smiley. I think so Smiley. I don't know why there are so many newbie members don't even know anything about crypto world but they still wanna earn money without having any knowledge Smiley. If you want to earn so try to learn.
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Hi
Join Bounty and Airdrop and investing on ICO
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

It is not possible to make money here in bitcoin all you have to do is you have to participate in the proposed projects. Find and do have a research in that said project or choose a good ICO. Participating in Facebook and Twitter campaign will help you make money , also in the airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: