Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:55:59 PM by OluwaTosin10

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

That is simply because they came in with the wrong mindset and care less how well they need to know first before even considering to invest. People like this will find it very hard to look at the long term, know when they should be investing and getting good returns, let alone, being determined to do it right.

Looking at last year, it is obvious most newbies got in for the quick bucks without even understanding the volatility nature of the market, and we had several moon calls by those who simply do not know how market works, but it is what it is and I guess it is not something we can change even as time goes on. More will come!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

no the most important thing is "having an idea what you are doing". in other words you have to make an investment instead of making a bet. what people do is that they make bets on different altcoins and then sit around hoping for that coin to rise up and when it doesn't or when it is dropping instead and they are losing money, they start justifying their irrational behavior with things such as "patience" and "determination".

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

i think the mindset of person doing crypto should be determination it really important it make someone stay focus and it help and let us make more money in crypto

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

It all depends on the zeal and determination including effort put into crypto currency

It is an enduring process for newbies but when determined to succeed , you will prevail
Never give up
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

People that are joining cryptos space these days are always in a hurry to make quick cash and this has lead to so many people doing all sort of things, but the truth is that, cryptos requires patience, it's not really a get rich quick place, it takes time and determination for your investment to mature.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
qidai9

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

Most people in today's society are impetuous. They invest with the wind. No matter what industry they want to earn, they want to join. I think that no matter what you do, you must have the determination and patience to succeed.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

I agree and there are a lot of such people here. People always want to do nothing and earn as much money. Start investing in projects that really do not know anything, and similar actions.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Crypto is a new home, but they are all in competition to create more and more money as much as they can. So many people consider the crypto as the best place to get more money because they can make any trade safely.

these days most people have known it about the definition of the success in the crypto is about how much you can generate the money.
abanansah

Activity: 328

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

In cryptocurrency without patience and determination one can't move forward. There are a lot of money to be make from the trading of crypto and more to lose too if you don't know what you are doing.

Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

It is so without doubts. If you are sure in the project or in something else you should take part there and do no listen other. There are a lot of 'rivals' here.
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

In other to get a job done, you must first and foremost have the self confidence that you can make it or achieve it before venturing into it, by so doing; in the cryptosphere where everything is done out of new innovations, you most have the self confidence that the blockchain is built on trust due to its decentralized system free from any form of interruption from a centralized controlled system; and whenever you have developed that mindset and strives to invest in cryptocurrencies; you can make huge profit and change your financial status. therefore for every determined decision, lies grate power to achieve more with cryptocurrency

Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Yes... You know what that's right, a lots of people think that working here is easy.. They want to earn in just a blink of an eye they didn't think that it is too difficult... We always need to have our determination if we are involved in the world of cryptocurrency...  It is not only we are here to earn but also to gain knowledge.. If we have a determination and we willing to work here beyond its dificultness...  We will succeed in the end...
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Determination is power yes. Determination is life no matter how hard the situation of the crypto world maybe if you can well determine you can still continue and achieve better but if you get no determine you will achieve nothing and that is loss determination is power and strength to make it in life
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

it is so an reliable idea on that way, because many people think that engage here in crypto is must easy to earn money, many sacrifices happen, hardwork and study. You have a lot of determination in doing to make successful as one. It is for everyone have dream and looking to their path to reach our goals.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Most of the newbies and the newcomers think that way. They think that they can earn millions in just a few weeks of working here in crypto world which is not true. In reality it takes a long time to earn that huge income but in proper strategy you can earn it but you have to be patient and smart to gain more in this kind of business. Determination and hard work is the key factors to be successful in crypto currency.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

I think you are riht, the zeal and determination to succeed is very important in this crypto space
and when people have shallow ideas to get millions in a single day, most end up with shit tokens while some get lucky

But still hardwork, steadfast and determination makes it easy to succeed in the crypto space.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

Yes op, determination is power and not only do you have to determine but also focus on the path to your career, you shall be successful.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

How can you blame them. Bitcoin has been picture to make money fast, sort of get rich scheme, however, when they found out that its not, then suddenly lost motivation, sold off and went on the next coin. However, for people who have a lot of patience and looking at the future, they are not affected by the sudden price drops, but adjust and changes strategy as they go along the way. That's why bitcoin is for long term investment and not to get rich in an instant.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nucular

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

I am currently determined to make it. I truly am. The biggest challenge has been environmental factors that stresses me out. Say neighbor, work, noise. Hard to explain, I'm worried about the price of my holdings, I'm trying to research, but the neighbors are currently loud as hell. In with the everything that's at stake, every little noise they make is adding to that irritation, and I just have to stop and try to do something else.

So if you can control your environment, it can make that determination work better.

When you want something so bad but your environment is in the way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: