Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone

It is particularly true this that you are saying in weeks like this, where all is red and it seems that the market has decided to crash in an fronts. I am a long term holder and I will keep my crypto until the rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

It is particularly true this that you are saying in weeks like this, where all is red and it seems that the market has decided to crash in an fronts. I am a long term holder and I will keep my crypto until the rise.

it can be that way, it is very good to be a long term hodler, but irrespective, it is good to hodl and sell at the massive pump
because that pump might never show up again

its good to be smart
its good to be vigillant.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

It's really true that determination is success in every thing in life, so the crypto world is no exception. The cryptocurrency blockchain technology has come to stay for real, be ready to work hard so as to get to the top. Thanks

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

It is not as if some are not determined to succeed. No one wants to fail, but the ability to put the right things into place is what some find so difficult to do. For instance, imagine investing into what you do not know. Just because you have heard people said invest into it,then you also go ahead to.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

I think determination should be done logically, else you might blame yourself for taking some actions. For instance, know when to hold and when to sell, so that you do not run atr loss holding some sh*t coins.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

Yes determination is one factor to define success, but to think  there are a lot of factors to be consider so that you will be more successful here in crypto,,,  as a trader or investor we knew already what are those and taking those factors lead us to success.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

Agree, determination is power which every person involved in cryptocurrency should adopt and stay focus to meet the goal. First, be determined to absorb the knowledge about cryptocurrency and familiarize all the necessary information you need to understand. With this, I believed that with exact knowledge then you are ready to determine in achieving the goal base on your timeline.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

Truly determination leads to success,so if we want to succeed in our crypto endeavor we need to be determined because there are many obstacles that might come our ways in course of doing our business.  So determination is the key !

HOMT

Powered by,
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

if you are determined to make it then anything is possible in crypto. The problem is that a lot of people are not resilient and they get scared easily when it comes to waiting out the bear market for the prices to recover again so you find that there are many people who are selling their coins when they shouldn't. It is the people who are determined that will end up making the most money.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Cryptocurrency the world where you require a lot of patience, courage, determination for your coins to see the level you want to see. The market is volatile so you require patience for the coins to go green as crypto is all about long-term investments, courage to see the coins going red if you have courage then you will not panic and then in result will not sell the coins at lower rates. For all this require determination only then you will be regularly updated about the market, the keen interest of yours will never let you lose your sight and you will be calm to work here in crypto.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Determination is really important especially in periods of bear market. That said, one should recognize the potential of cryptocurrency and altogether the measured risk associated with it.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

I feel Determination starts right from the day you joined the Crypto field on why actually you decided to join. If your objective is to trade and earn profit only, then you need be determined on making unlimited research and curiousness to choose best coins that shall suit your purpose without relenting. Likewise, if it is to hunt for Airdrops and bounties, determination with patience cum endurance needs to follow suit in other to Triumph. In essence, if Determination is lacking, hardly could you triumph successfully in this field of Cryptos.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Determination is the key to success, it is easy to give up when things go pear shaped. You need to either stay strong and find a way to reduce losses / turn it into profit, or to simply forget about it and return during bull season
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:02:27 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:25:16 PM by ityandsyn

Determination will make everyone powerful , wherever your are if you have a strong determination , I'm very surely you will achieve your goal in life easily and the same here in crypto industry, with your determination to invest or even if you will join any bounty campaign especially signature campaign which has have a bigger absolute value in terms of reward, it is very sure you can make money here in cryto and have a better life.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

Success is only for patient people.
And for trading crypto, it's impossible for people that cannot be patient because sometimes they need to sustained loss before they got big profit.
Joseph_Bennett

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:28:03 PM

I wonder what you mean by "succeed in crypto". Isn't that the same as saying "succeed in dollars"? I think it would be nice to succeed in an currency! I suppose you may be referring to success in investing in cryptocurrencies. It's easy for new people to come with misconceptions. They may have heard that their friend invested a couple years ago and made tens of thousands of dollars. Then they may expect similar results quickly. It probably won't happen quickly, and it might not happen at all. It definitely takes time, study, determination and consistency to get anywhere.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Absolutely Mate!Determination is the key on how we become stronger and more patience especially to face this kind of online income with full of scammer and hacker.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 02:49:40 PM by Mpamaegbu

One can still be wrongly determined. This thing takes accurate information to be realized. And that information has to be activated for that to come to pass. This is why I believe that information isn't really power but Potential power until it is activated that's when it becomes power.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

You should have knowledge in this technology and be patient to wait for the best price to come. Yeah many people had suffer the most as the market had encountered a series of downfall for the past 6 months and only those who have knowledge will survive and be successful.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

Crypto trading is not an easy thing. You need to work harder to be able to succeed. Yes I believe that determination is power. If you want to achieve something for good and you do not have the will power to continue then you'll end up being a loser. Therefore, believe in yourself, be patient, work hard, persevere and never give up inorder to reach your goal.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: