Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

Very  true. If you are not determined, you tend to lose focus whenever the market falls and you are likely to do panic selling. Determination is key in crypto investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone

Yes I agree, it takes the guts, determination and patience in order to success in the world of cryptocurrencies. You may fail or lose some money in the process but if you have the perseverance, you'll go far.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
redwidow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

the first for beginners like me better learn everything there is about crypto, to jump to the next level I think it takes time
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

HaHa Not the people in crypto space tend to think that way but the crypto space as it self consist mostly from people who want to get rich fast and easy.
This is why you find so many people complaining.

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

You're wrong, millions can be made in a simple way, which is gambling ... lol. but you can also lose suddenly * roftl *.

okay focus,
yes I agree, everyone needs a process including in the crypto world, especially now that is a difficult market for crypto. You are being tested to be more patient.
if you misstep, you can miss a big opportunity.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

I think that there is no arguing  when you said Determination is Power.

As determination is just as relevant as patience. Should one of us decides otherwise, then life might have been saved.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

I like this quote a lot
crypto currency is a lesson
If you misstep positively , you make lots of profit
If the step is wrong, you fall short at loss but learn a great lesson to look forward to the future

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

You're wrong, millions can be made in a simple way, which is gambling ... lol. but you can also lose suddenly * roftl *.

okay focus,
yes I agree, everyone needs a process including in the crypto world, especially now that is a difficult market for crypto. You are being tested to be more patient.

Every word is true. I think that in this sphere you have to be flexible. Sometimes it is about gambling, but sometimes it is about math and likelihood. It's like you never know how you should behave in this or that situation. You only know how you should have behaved Grin Grin Grin Grin

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Solomon3158

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

Yes, you are very right determination is really needed because at some time you get tired and the zeal in you got distracted, affected and disturbed. But cryptocurrency is the hope of the future, investing and understanding it concept is a blessing and benefit for the users.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

absolutely right, for myself crypto is an additional income to eat my family, I was quite helped by the crypto because enough to buy my child's milk, I think crypto is the easiest innovation in digital money matters, and I think trading is my favorite as a hobby and my additional income
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a job perse but an extra income, maybe. Being successful in this kind of field needs a lot of patience and determination, you also need a clear strategy to maintain this kind of opportunity. It can help people to have an extra money but it would not easily make them a huge a mount of money. As they always says cryptocurrency is for the people with patience.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

As they always says cryptocurrency is for the people with patience.

I prefer the patient part, but i believe the patience with wisdom.
If you can wait dulifully and take your profits at every opportunity, then been patient will be worth it

So you can continue to be patient as you monitor your portfolio
thats the best way to be patient.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

Determination is not about crypto at all. Crypto's future could be predicted only but determination is impossible here. Especially for newbies and altcoins.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

HaHa Not the people in crypto space tend to think that way but the crypto space as it self consist mostly from people who want to get rich fast and easy.
This is why you find so many people complaining.

Very right
We all need to realize that crypto currency is not a get rich quick platform
It requires great knowledge and understanding and it is for learners (we learn daily with crypto currency)
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

I think been determined in crypto currency is about

1. Learning from every mistakes in joining icos bounty and mistakes from failed trading
2. Moving on after both the good and bad examples of trading
3. Believing in your own self ability to find information
4. Understand that crypto currency is not ponzi
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Cryptocurrency at the moment has attracted many opportunity to enrich themselves . It is real but all need the right approach do you participate in companies bounty you need to learn how to carefully select the ico projects or trade cryptomeria - you need to understand the laws of the market and have a great experience.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

The life of crypto is not as simply as many participants experience. Hard work, supporting to he project, promoting and understand the goodness of cryptocurrencies in our life. May be someday our dreams and goals will crypto fulfils.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Determination along with willpower are the most wanted qualities and ones which everyone would like to possess. In crypto however sometimes determination isn't the best way forward, better to cut losses sooner.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

That is because people like that do not want to have a long process they want instant fast and lots of results even though it is not that easy to get millions especially in a day it is not necessarily possible. it must have a strong determination to succeed

anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

Yes, I agree with you because I think determination and positiveness is really a power. But recently many peoples have forgotten this just because they are in a loss in crypto. That's why they are got frustrated and many are leaving crypto.
 I would like to tell them just believe yourself and believe in crypto keep your determination keep your patience than a positive result will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: