Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone

The same thing i say to you, don't give up. Try to improve your posts quality and you can become member so you can do bounties. Just do like 5 a day if you're determined and not worry about it.

In this forum it's curious that people mostly not only judge the quality of your current post but also all your history to reward merit for only that post, extremely unfair yes but since you know you can use it. Also, make sure to not be with a bounty signature if you attempt to reach member status. For some reason some see people who need bounties as evil or the root of all evil - Which is not all truth even when bounties do bring some issues of people who don't care at all about what they write.

Remember to persist.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Most people believe that those who have earned a lot of money have received it as a gift or stolen, who people blame everyone around and are not going to learn something new, which is why there are so many dubious personalities in crypto.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 11:06:06 PM by cryptowolfsu

We have to set up goals what we want to achieve with our investment. Learn about the market, practice
and be determined on the way of achieving your goals.

lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

I agree with you. People mix investment in crypto with a lottery ticket. Investment requires a knowledge, patience, time and efforts. The money can't be done right away. It is a hard job to track market constantly and do trading.

missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

Stopping will be the greatest failure that someone should be avoid. If we want to obtain and achieve something, we should work hard for it. We should be determined of all our plans and actions. There will be no stopping, the future beyond is our goal. In cryptocurrencies, determination is the key to success.
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

Before investing in any projects we should know details about that project.the determination is very important thing in any work so do your work with your determination...
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Determination and hard work are factors to reach success. By time, you may develop your own strategy and you can earn it by being patient.

A man without perseverance he can't get success. Also he need determination. One things Determination is most powerful to start any work. Without goal and determinate a man anywhere will be fail and he will disappointed.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

People loose patience so they don't wait every time for the biggest reward. I know that it takes time so I give it time to grow. It is the clever thing to do
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

I agree with you because it's all about your will and determination. If you have a goal and you know how to follow it without losing your passion, then you will finally get it. There is nothing impossible.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

Some many people want to make it big, but the obstacle they have most times is fear. The determination might really be there, but at some points, they might be deterred by that element called panic.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

Making it in the world requires determination and will power
In crypto currency, making it involves a lot of determined research activities to prevent you from buying a fake project

Never panic
Obey instructions too
Teamconner

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:45:58 AM

I came back for almost one or two months of inactivity in crypto due to my busy time. Realizing that i missed  doing this like trading and doing airdrop and bounty. This is the reflection of my determination of doing activities, now im excited to work again although i missed a lot of opportunities and a lot lot airdrops.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

It requires determination to make the best of profits from crypto investment. Patience is the key because it is through patience that determination yields its full potential. During bear markets when prices are down, it is good to wait patiently and not to panic sell which further dump the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

The market goes its own different ways, it is impossible to constantly monitor the market correctly. The loss of money and the belief that you will become rich begins. 2018 a lot of people alienated from cryptography. Being constant and true to cryptography is to be a hero.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

There is nothing impossible.

You are very right about this
In crypto currency, everything is possible and it’s far more easy and convenient too
The will power and determination will push you to do more regarding researches and making right decisions
Don’t underestimate yourself

Crypto currency is here to stay
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

I came back for almost one or two months of inactivity in crypto due to my busy time. Realizing that i missed  doing this like trading and doing airdrop and bounty. This is the reflection of my determination of doing activities, now im excited to work again although i missed a lot of opportunities and a lot lot airdrops.

I am doing the airdrops campaigns, I've been reading that they have a lot of money in it so I will not give up on it.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

not everyone here joins crypto with a clear goal of what he wants; that is disttracting and lots of factors affects such member. easily affected those who don't have a strong understanding of who they are

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

It is good to be determined because when you are determined then nothing can discourage you from actually using the coins and holding them. When it comes to the cryptocurrency industry there is so much that can be done with it and those of us who are determined to stay in the market right now are the ones that are going to enjoy it the most when the market bulls

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

you know, i figured out that it's difficult to focus when you can't let go of other things bothering your mind. that is, trading and at the same time thinking of how to buy a good present for brother or whatever

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

you know, i figured out that it's difficult to focus when you can't let go of other things bothering your mind. that is, trading and at the same time thinking of how to buy a good present for brother or whatever
Clear your mind..)) Well, in General, I think that if you are trading, then you should treat this as a job. I understand that it is difficult to do something and be absolutely focused, but it is possible. Just a couple of hours a day and that'll be enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: