Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

I don’t know how it works, but somehow people don’t see all the power and capabilities of cryptocurrencies.
Probably, a new generation of people should grow, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain, I know and believe, will one day become mass.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

I don’t know how it works, but somehow people don’t see all the power and capabilities of cryptocurrencies.
Probably, a new generation of people should grow, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain, I know and believe, will one day become mass.
But, do you really thing the new generation will change? We need to change first so that our newer generation can reflect that change. If we all remain the same there won't be any difference between us and the newer generation. We need to educate ourselves about crypto currencies first properly, then spread out those education to the future people. They will then work on it to improve it and make better use of it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Determination is important as we have to be strong and not to give up  after first obstacle. Adaptability is also important as the market conditions are constantly changing and we have to adopt to it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

in any market, millions are created gradually and they will be those people who know how to tolerate. the cryptocurrency market is no exception, especially since it has just begun to be formed.
ninetimu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

I don't think crypto is the home for everyone.
In fact, I think the vast majority of "investors" that are in crypto don't belong here at all.
I'm not elitist at all, it's not like I want crypto to myself.
I just see so many people losing so much money and wonder why they still stick with it.

The fact is, even conventional investing is risky.
So if it is your first time investing and go with crypto, you are basically shooting yourself in the foot.
It's like a person with no basketball experience suddenly wanting to play in the NBA.
I suppose their might be one or two that adapt and survive, but the vast majority wont' make it.

It is better to start off with something low risk and easy to understand like bonds.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:39:18 PM

Indeed strong determination is one of the keys to one's success. Without having the determination, someone will not have the spirit to go ahead and become successful. I myself realized that my determination to move forward made me always enthusiastic and patient so that all my dreams could be achieved. Most people have instant thinking that getting profits from crypto currencies is fast and plentiful. Even though I know myself that the people around me who are successful from crypto currencies have twists and turns that are not instant processes. They need time to learn and deep experience in following market movements. Keep in mind that crypto currencies are open to all circles but to be successful in crypto currencies can not be taken just one or two days. All requires a process.

Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Indeed strong determination is one of the keys to one's success. Without having the determination, someone will not have the spirit to go ahead and become successful. I myself realized that my determination to move forward made me always enthusiastic and patient so that all my dreams could be achieved. Most people have instant thinking that getting profits from crypto currencies is fast and plentiful. Even though I know myself that the people around me who are successful from crypto currencies have twists and turns that are not instant processes. They need time to learn and deep experience in following market movements. Keep in mind that crypto currencies are open to all circles but to be successful in crypto currencies can not be taken just one or two days. All requires a process.

Right what you say. I am in line with your thoughts. Strong determination is one of the main keys for someone to be more advanced and developing. It is undeniable that the brains of some crypto currency players want to get the maximum profit in a short time. Even though most of the professional crypto currency players need a process to reach their peak. Maybe some people can get instant benefits from crypto currencies because they have good luck and opportunity. But I am sure behind all that, they have long been processing to learn and become professional players. No beginner gets immediate benefits without a process. All that requires strong determination. Without strong determination, a person will not be motivated and passionate for success. We can imitate the determination and passion of professional crypto currency players. I am sure to gather unanimous determination also requires a process before stepping into playing in crypto currencies.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Determination is important as we have to be strong and not to give up  after first obstacle. Adaptability is also important as the market conditions are constantly changing and we have to adopt to it.

Any person who wants to make money on cryptocurrencies should be able to respond to any situation and adapt to the circumstances.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Good advice, Most people who entered this space Last Nov/Dec were only sheep, Most have since been slaughtered by the market and will most likely not enter. All the negativity around crypto this year has destroyed peoples confidence. However true believers will be only ones to make millions.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

It is very true, I have occasionally come across people asking why the prices have not rise every few days. I think people have to be more patient and wait for the project to at least deliver the product.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

In order to achieve success in trading on the cryptocurrency market, you should be cold-blooded and make decisions carefully without any haste.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Yes your words are to the point determination is power. Until and unless we are determinant in any work we can not get success. It requires a calm temperament in crypto to get success. Some people wants to rich overnight but in the end they lost.. Hurdles will come in our way but we have to overcome anyhow so I would say be calm in bearish market and do your work as usual and things will be alright sooner or later.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

THE GRAVEYARD IS FULL OF DETERMINED PEOPLE.

Determination without intelligence is DEATH. You'll get REKT in this market

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

The bearish market has take over so long this year so I was wondering how those determined people are doing?  Grin Well it is good to have determination while understanding cryptocurrency but also you need courage and believe that this technology is the future.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

THE GRAVEYARD IS FULL OF DETERMINED PEOPLE.

Determination without intelligence is DEATH. You'll get REKT in this market

Yes you are right
There is need to apply wisdom and guile intelligence to every trade so as to be smart about when to cash out and when to remain in the game
Don’t underestimate this dip because it’s looking dipper
gastnelessru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

What to do on such market? Smiley))
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

What to do on such market? Smiley))

On such market be smart and invest in correct tokens/products

Invest in tokens that are capable of bouncing back and has good record of bouncing back from dump or defeat
Don’t just take risk my friend

Make a worthy risk always
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a good tool for making money, but without the right skills, you will not succeed. Quickly earn money as before, too, will not work.

97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

To become a billionaire, there is no instant way. Everything requires process, determination, and patience. Time will answer all the results of your hard work. If you are sure of your choice, choose a coin that is truly potential and has experience in its success. Hang in any condition, patiently waiting until the price soars. The diligence and skills you provide will produce maximum satisfaction.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: