Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
i strongly agree with u, whatever people say about market, bull or bear, up or down, as long as you have enough determination it will be just like waves to surf, not to drawn. so, have courage friends!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

It takes determination to succeed in crypto sphere because it is volatile in nature,just like we are having now,it takes a lot of determination to continue to believe in crypto.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

Though crypto is not get rich kind of scheme but there are so many opportunities in crypto that can change your level in life but that does not come without hardwork and determination.If anyone think crypto is a way of avoiding hard work,then such person is bound to fail in crypto.

A lot of people come to cryptocurrencies in the hope of earning quickly and easily. However, they all leave here disappointed in the loss of money. If you want to earn - study cryptocurrency and trade and you will be happy.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

To succeed in anything in life requires alot of determination and crypto is not exempted.We all need to be determine to make it in crypto because crypto comes with a lot of challenges.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Many participants come up with thoughts to earn quickly and a lot. Even among my young acquaintances and friends there are many such people, that is, the majority of them. I tell them: in the crypto it is possible and you will not earn anything in the first year of work. And they answer that they invest in crypto with confidence in quick money. And I am sure to earn you need to master the knowledge, patience, time and daily efforts. Money can not be earned a lot and immediately.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

People came to this area for quick money. They forgot that the industry has been forming for several decades, and what we saw in the cryptocurrency is only an anomaly.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

People are always impatient and want to succeed in minutes. But cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a fundamental industry that is only on the initial path of its development. So be patient and work day by day and you will definitely succeed.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

Just most of the people came here not for the idea of ​​Crypto, but to make money quickly. If BTC goes down, most of these people will go. The better for us.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Yes of course Lot's of people are tend to be a selfish one's because they just want to earn they profit in a single click of something but they don't know how to deal with Crypto that's why even I am new in this world of Crypto I learn to be more patient of my holding currency even I loses 60 percent to it.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a great helper for people. It's hard to understand. But with this resource, we can make a living and create a new future. We need to strive and believe in this industry then we will succeed.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Only stupid people think that they can make millions of money in just a day. In order to achieve success it is required to have a lot of hard work, determination and an extreme patience.
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

In my opinion, not only is the determination to succeed in the crypto world, but hard work, consistency and focus are also the determining factors for achieving success in the crypto world. therefore if we want to succeed and succeed in the crypto world, then we must focus and consistency in work.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

No matter what the situation is determination is key, it enhance you to focus on your target, Rome was not built in a day in other words success don't just come overnight without considerable effort and inputs meaning you can't just make huge amount of money in just a jiffy so try and take your time, don't be wary keep it on. 
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Cryptocurrency requires some level of discipline, which can be accompanied by the determination. Sometimes, you might have made up your mind to accomplish some things, but along the line, something comes up and you could not move on with your determination, which is where self discipline comes in.
Discipline and communication with oneself is generally a very difficult process because today the market shows very high volatility, only the intervals have become very large, I hope that in the future there will be less of this and we will learn to control ourselves.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:32:06 PM

Some may not agree with it but I think we have to define first the word "Determination".

Determination is "a quality that makes you continue trying to do or achieve something that is difficult"*

I have to agree with you that determination is powerful and can be used to achieve a certain goal which is very relevant on what we are doing to Cryptocurrency. This characteristic is our weapon from FUD and other aspects that will really be shaken our belief and thinking towards Cryptocurrency.

Reference:
* http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/determination
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:58:55 PM

I agree with you it is impossible to earn a million in one day (the legal way). In crypto currency like any other job we have to work every day and then you will be able to earn a living and if you are doing your job, you may lose all your money in crypto currency.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Determined, like, enough, patience, too, so far! Sometimes they give up, but you have to hold on with all your strength !!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

I agree with you it is impossible to earn a million in one day (the legal way). In crypto currency like any other job we have to work every day and then you will be able to earn a living and if you are doing your job, you may lose all your money in crypto currency.
It depends on what you mean by legal work. If you are talking about the possibility of taking part in a bounty or taking part in small investments, this is also not a quick job. I think that all this is done only if there is an investment.
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

One's success requires hard work. Not as easy as what we think. Successful people because they want to work hard, as well as ccpto, we must be really active in work. One day we will succeed.
In this marker people are also unable to determine that this time is the best time for investment as no matter in long term or short term the price will reach to its higher level from which they started to drop so they will earn a higher income from that. If they will determine it then they will be much happy.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

You should always be patient to reach your goals, otherwise you will lose a lot of money. Always stay calm, even during such poor market conditions and when the bulls will come back, you will be rewarded for your patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: