Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:22:23 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
Yes, it is true, sometimes people want to get a profit in a short time and actually to get the benefits it takes time to learn it and experience to be able to benefit in the not long enough.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

i think the mindset of person doing crypto should be determination it really important it make someone stay focus and it help and let us make more money in crypto
focus on our confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies, of course, because it is the best capital at this time and in a situation like this the development of crypto currencies is decreasing
Patience is the only way right now to your determinations continue being strong, you don't have to limit yourself but to continue being positive,
things will happen accordingly, people who able to continue and survive will gained much higher than to those who already giving up or losing
some faith with this industry, a well determined investor will find ways to keep doing its best to accumulate and survive.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:27:53 PM

This will be great if all people knows how to use cryptocurrency, it will easy to all of us it helps to make life easier like for payments or money transfer as long as you have internet connection you can use this.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:36:55 PM

Grin Unfortunately not. Cryptocurrency is not for everyone) Why? Because trade is not for you. This is a certain kind of art and technical mindset that needs to be mastered in order to be successful. In addition, to make millions you need to have initial investment and great luck.

fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:43:58 PM

Yes, a strong determination is needed to not give up in achieving success at Crypto. In Crypto it is not easy to make a profit, sometimes it also incurs losses. But if you keep going and can understand the sales chart. I think you can make a profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:49:16 PM

Yes, a strong determination is needed to not give up in achieving success at Crypto. In Crypto it is not easy to make a profit, sometimes it also incurs losses. But if you keep going and can understand the sales chart. I think you can make a profit.
in this case maybe I was thinking more about increasing the determination to understand the charts on the market. because in any situation if you understand the charts and how to trade daily then you will be able to benefit
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

I would probably add that cryptocurrency is definitely a very important knowledge. The knowledge that now may seem really very profitable. The benefit in knowledge is always there and will be further.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:59:23 PM

Most people who came to this market in 2017 saw a vertical rise in prices and today they also want to invest 100 $ and earn a million tomorrow. Today the market is different and it is necessary to change the strategy.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:01:03 PM

Yes you are correct, with commitment and determination I believe all those who seek to in knowledge of blockchain, Cryptocurrencies etc will achieve their aim. But one thing is needed and that is, patience.

jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:18:58 PM

Yes you are correct, with commitment and determination I believe all those who seek to in knowledge of blockchain, Cryptocurrencies etc will achieve their aim. But one thing is needed and that is, patience.
Many people need money for different life goals and there is no possibility to block their money in cryptocurrency. I think that many will not be able to wait for the large price on the cryptocurrency market.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

anyone can succeed if they are confident and believe that cryptocurrency is able to provide extraordinary success. many people benefit greatly from cryptocurrency trading because they have the right strategy and understanding to achieve success, if we are optimistic and continue to be determined to realize the expected dreams of cryptocurrency trading, of course we will feel it with strong determination and must also be based on patience
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:09:10 PM

You are absolutely right, I noticed when I started crypto every thing was so confusing but I was determined that I will make it, yea it wasn't easy but am glad I didn't give up and I learnt a lot which ordinarily I wouldn't have

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:15:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is not dying. It is just on the process of filtering the entire industry because when it boomed last 2017, a lot of opportunists, scammers and frauds lingered around. Last year and this is still part of that recovery period. People nowadays are really diligent right now which is very good for the cryptocurrency.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:20:32 PM

I think because those people are new and exploring cryptocurrency in which they have less knowledge and very eager to learn. We all had been there and our determination is the reason why we are still here, sure we are in a bear market but our patience will payoff when the bullrun starts.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:21:07 PM

Apparently, it takes a lot for people to be determined and patience when they suffered enough pains and hardships in life. I get if people complain like that but that also makes them undeserving of having so much money. But if they look at it as a tech that will dominate the global industry and not just as rich-quick scheme, that will make much more motivated to stay for a long time.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:13:46 PM

I think because those people are new and exploring cryptocurrency in which they have less knowledge and very eager to learn. We all had been there and our determination is the reason why we are still here, sure we are in a bear market but our patience will payoff when the bullrun starts.
But at the same time, it is necessary to calculate that another 2-3 years will not be a big growth of the cryptocurrency market. You need to plan your financial expenses correctly. That would not be bankrupt in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 05:22:13 PM

I would add patience with determination a great power to get success in any field whether in personal achievement, financial succcess, or any type of of success.  One who have these 2 powers combined, no force would restrict them to achieve their goals. Cryptocurrency field requires really a lot of patience and determination to hold the coins to their desired results.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:25:06 PM

Many people think in cryptocurrencies there is free money but it is not so.  There is no free money anyware but determination is what prosper us in cryptocurrencies investments.  If you are determined to be rich no matter what happened you will remain steadfast in your investments and trading.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:35:00 PM

Almost everyone wants to make money easily and without straining. Such an opportunity previously gave the crypto market. But at this point in time, such opportunities are minimal.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:02:25 PM

Determination is essential in crypto currency
But you need to couple it with a positive mindset and not a get rich quick thoughts

Then do your research and always cash your profits too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: