Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Determination is power  (Read 18463 times)
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

It is difficult for people to understand that in order to start earning money you must first learn how to do it. They think that investing is easy - I chose a coin to buy it and wait. No, it is not. You also need to know when you need to buy and when you need to sell, have patience and the ability to remain calm.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:59:18 AM

I have seen i late 2017 and early 2018 people enentered crypto space only for making quick money it is not the place to make quick money while you enter . Lots of people invested in bitcoin and other currencies without knowing its value.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:14:40 AM

I do not know why many people think that in the crypto-currency market you can easily and quickly earn, while in the stock market they believe that you need to be very smart.
Trading requires skill,experience and constant practice.Just buy and wait works at a certain point in time.There's no need to hope for that.
Who did so and was able to earn-they were just lucky.
Gerfano

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

I am not sure that determination and perseverance will help you make good money by investing in cryptocurrency, but on the contrary you need a long and professional analysis of a particular project in which you are going to invest. https://pyyro.com Help new investors in this analysis, for free!.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

That is definitely correct. Crypto is not for weak-hearted people and with short patience. When you decided to engage in crypto, its all about focus, determination, discipline, and being smart. Don't try crypto if you are not ready yet and you're not ready to failed. You'll not be rich in crypto in just a day. You have to learn it and always keep trying. If you lose your focus and determination to reach your goal, you'll end up with nothing and broken.

Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:02:18 PM

That is definitely correct. Crypto is not for weak-hearted people and with short patience. When you decided to engage in crypto, its all about focus, determination, discipline, and being smart. Don't try crypto if you are not ready yet and you're not ready to failed. You'll not be rich in crypto in just a day. You have to learn it and always keep trying. If you lose your focus and determination to reach your goal, you'll end up with nothing and broken.

Yes crypto currency is not for the weak hearted people
But it is also not for over confident peeps; that will results in losses

So dyor, learn daily, overcome your mistakes and be safe
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:06:51 PM

it requires a process and is not as easy as one might imagine as someone who is rich in Crypto results.
determination and strength are also very important for running a business, so you don't give up easily.
Crypto will provide results for people who patiently wait for their movements and for those who produce fast, they are lucky enough because at the right time they can produce it.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:15:17 PM

You just captured my very thought. The crypto-currencies ecosystem might be somewhat difficult a terrain but those  those who are determined undoubtedly will make some millions from it
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:22:20 PM

You just captured my very thought. The crypto-currencies ecosystem might be somewhat difficult a terrain but those  those who are determined undoubtedly will make some millions from it
this does require an understanding of the market, and in-depth analysis. we can't just do everything, what's more for those who have never known and understood the crypto market from the start.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:17:28 PM

Indeed we need determination, but i also think we need some strategy and some luck to get high profit and this will make people to stay on crypto for long time and help the price.
globetrotter43

Activity: 42

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

Think well before taking a decision in life as the saga says. After you get into something then the only determination would help you to keep focused. A rolling stone gathers no moss. If you plant a tree it takes years to bring fruits for you. Similarly, everything takes time. So be determined and be with Cryptocurrency the future is yours.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Rtalk

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

The more people will invest in cryptocurrency-the more will grow its popularity and value.
We need the media to tell people about it , not to scare and say that it is evil,deception and threat to the banking system.
There are several billion people in the world, but only a few million know about cryptocurrency...so there is room to grow.)
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:49:10 AM

The more people will invest in cryptocurrency-the more will grow its popularity and value.
We need the media to tell people about it , not to scare and say that it is evil,deception and threat to the banking system.
There are several billion people in the world, but only a few million know about cryptocurrency...so there is room to grow.)
You're right. I also heard statistics that in the world less than 1% of the total population has cryptocurrency. This is negligible. We really have room to grow.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:50:32 AM

The only thing that keeps me going is determination, my patience and the endurance canes from the determination I had before entering crypto space and I tend to keep it that way till I achieve my goals and I hope many newbies will follow the same footstep ,without determination nothing will work positively

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:54:16 AM

I don't think that the crypto is the home for everyone. But, determination is not the best way to keep the crypto safe. Newbies around here just keep increasing everywhere.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:08:49 AM

this does require an understanding of the market, and in-depth analysis. we can't just do everything, what's more for those who have never known and understood the crypto market from the start.
I agree , you do not need to immediately climb to where you do not understand , first you need to study the market and look at it , learn the basics of trading and then try to trade on it!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:14:18 AM

Indeed we need determination, but i also think we need some strategy and some luck to get high profit and this will make people to stay on crypto for long time and help the price.
There's no better thing to stay in crypto than success. It doesn't even matter at all what it depends on. Losses and failures can give you a good lesson but only a profit will trully motivate you to go on.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:17:15 AM

Determination is essential in crypto currency
But you need to couple it with a positive mindset and not a get rich quick thoughts

Then do your research and always cash your profits too
Determination is really a power. You can do everything even impossible things because you are not going to stop and keep challenging yourself until you succeed and reach the real goal in life. Determination can do all things possible and think different solutions though it takes high risks.

Rtalk

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:57:56 AM

Determination is really a power. You can do everything even impossible things because you are not going to stop and keep challenging yourself until you succeed and reach the real goal in life. Determination can do all things possible and think different solutions though it takes high risks.
Unfortunately, many of us lack this very determination and we simply do not bring things to the end,abandoning the work begun.
This applies to investing and trading in the cryptocurrency market.The market is full of unskilled participants, and hence such sharp price fluctuations.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:17:19 AM

I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone

It might be because crypto sometimes is not favorable to work on or to focused on, just imaging if you have invested in year 2017 and you hold it until now, there comes a times that you will absolutely lose your confidence, its normal anyway and we need to understand them, but for me, i need to work and focused,because i want to live.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: