Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bgold or Bcash?  (Read 1308 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

Discuss pls
No fork, no new Bitcoin was created, only some weird altcoins were created.
There is only one real Bitcoin, this Bitcoin is the best, most used, has a real value and real use.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PastirmaliYumurta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

Of course, bitcoin cash. They both do not work, but there is a stronger community behind BitCoin Cash. Roger Ver is a trickster and a disgusting exchange. I think these are enough.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Id prefer bitcoin cash rather than bitcoingold. The reason is, bitcoin cash is widely acceptable in all types of exchange market, which make it more easy to liquidate the investments as compared to bitcoin gold. In the same way, If we look at on the price value bitcoin cash is much more higher and next to bitcoin. Lets be realistic that we only understand for profits and loss., and we always think for profits, regarding of market condition.

We invest here just for money and for profits. But if i am going to decide for myself, ill chose both, because as ive said, its easy to liquidate.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Different opinions exist in this area, it is now, so there are many disagreements and disputes forcing of course choose between something, and both show good potential.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

Discuss pls
i like bitcoin cash than bitcoin gold.
I have a good feeling that only bitcoin cash will be the second top in crypto market after 5 years. It will also reach $5k price someday.
$ 5k is too much sir. We expect for $2k first then we can continue up again the market cap and also increase the price.
I also prefer bitcoin cash since its more popular compare with bitcoin gold or bitcoin diamond. Its not gaining enough popularity so invest in it will not be my preference.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

Bcash is shit, and bcash is shit 2.0, so it is almost impossible to choose one shit out of them, dont you think? came on mate, almost all the forks that have been released have been useless.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

I believe that Bitcoin Gold is a dead coin without a future, while Bitcoin Cash has excellent prospects to become a popular payment tool in the near future. BTG is garbage, definitely.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

I will go for both currency. Bitcoingold and Bitcoincash have grown  tremendously with the past months. And these   altcoins possess so much potential this year though as it builds  its credibility it also  build up its value as it grows.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

I believe that Bitcoin Gold is a dead coin without a future, while Bitcoin Cash has excellent prospects to become a popular payment tool in the near future. BTG is garbage, definitely.

but bitcoin gold is still widely scattered in various large markets, may die temporarily?
bitcoincash need not be in doubt many who admire this project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

but bitcoin gold is still widely scattered in various large markets, may die temporarily?
bitcoincash need not be in doubt many who admire this project

BTG is seriously a dead coin i bought to make some short time profit but the price is still going down. Now i am just holding this coin and i lost confidence that this coin will grow in future. If you want me to pick good coin in these 2 coins i will pick BCH.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Discuss pls

Bitcoin Cash was designed for low fees and quick transaction times. The name pitches it as a sort of “electronic cash” thanks to these features. Bitcoin Cash embraces a larger block size, which means the network can support more transactions. It’s currently the most valuable Bitcoin hard fork.

Bitcoin Gold tackles another problem some see with Bitcoin: the increasing centralization of Bitcoin mining that requires specialized hardware and makes it impossible for the average person to mine. Specialized hardware known as application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) is required to mine profitably. And those mining companies can wield power over the network thanks to their massive size.

For me Bcash is more user-friendly and easy to used rather than the Bgold. I would rather choose Bcash because the transaction in Bcash is quick not unlike the transaction in Bgold. The Bgold is good only for mining.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Bitcoin gold is more volatile
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/compare?coin_ids=bitcoin-cash,bitcoin-gold
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

I prefer bitcoin cash rather than bitcoin gold. seeing from that price is very far away. other than that. bitcoin cash is the first fork of bitcoin. so there are still many enthusiasts from bitcoin cash. I think the bitcoin gold just follows the bitcoin cash pattern. so Bitcoin gold can not exceed the price of bitcoin gold.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash are the same derivatives of bitcoin classic ( BTC ) that occurrence occurs due to the hard fork system in bitcoin cash network in August and that causes both to rise in price.
But in terms of bitcoin cash prices are still superior to bitcoin gold, so for investment can be held bitcoin cash.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:24 AM

Discuss pls
I think BitcoinCash is better than BitcoinGold. After the fluctuations in the Crypto market, I found BitcoinGold always unstable and always rising or falling too sharply.
That is a sign that a business is not good. BitcoinCash is the opposite and I think it's still a very potential altcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tmoney88

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Neither. If those are the two you're deciding between, then just stick with bitcoin. Even though they both hold the bitcoin name, when it comes down to it they are alt coins. Many better alt coins out there to invest in if that's the route youre going after. If not, then stick with bitcoin. The OG.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

Lesser of two evil? Lol. Probably Bitcoin Cash if I have to choose. Grin

Bitcoin Cash - Never die as almost everyone here thinks since the day they fork out of Bitcoin. They even have attempted to overthrow Bitcoin but it didn't happen. Currently the price is doing good.

Bitcoin Gold - Although one thing that's positive about it is that you mine them using GPU. Might be a good investment as well but you will have to hold them for long before you can get good dividends unlike Bitcoin Cash which you can do short and earn money in short amount of time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:17:02 AM

I will prefer bitcoin cash to bitcoin gold.  Bitcoin Cash really perform very well since it inception this time last year when the hard fork happened.  I have also see bitcoin gold dropping in price since inception.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: