Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPL] VouchForMe | Distributed social proof insurance  (Read 2681 times)
Vouchforme (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

How many tokens will be put on the main stage of the ICO?

Market Cap
$3,322,466 USD
515 BTC
11,911 ETH

Volume (24h)
$235,845 USD
36.53 BTC
845.47 ETH

Circulating Supply
201,000,000 IPL

Total Supply
300,000,000 IPL
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

Greetings from VouchForMe office, all together working on the platform and making it better.

cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

It is cool to see that team is working hard on product
linkinslo30

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

i find out about Vouchforme on facebook

i read www.vouchforme.co

i would like to know where can i buy token?

Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

i find out about Vouchforme on facebook

i read www.vouchforme.co

i would like to know where can i buy token?

VouchForMe IPL token is available on Livecoin, Mercatox, HitBTC, CoinBe, Idex
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Vouchforme is a next generation of peer-to-peer insurance based on social proof endorsements, fully harnessing the power of Blockchain innovation.

Aug 22

Short Stories with Lučka Čokl Preis, CMO

https://medium.com/@InsurePal_io/short-stories-with-lu%C4%8Dka-%C4%8Dokl-preis-cmo-83ce20e47d63
mikroporpor

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Interesting project - will focus on progress and then invest
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

just bought IPL in Hitbtc 

i will store them and wait for platform so i can use them
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

IPL is in ETH performing pretty well  that is nice to see

dinodinodino

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Product
VouchForMe connects individuals and gives them the opportunity to cut down costs of their insurance premiums using social proof endorsements. It is a next generation peer-to-peer web application, where users can endorse friends for their diligent behaviour. The endorsee receives a financial guarantee. The endorser, in turn can expect a returned endorsement when due. Social endorsements act as a security guarantee that allows users to maximize savings. Social proof is the vehicle which makes VouchForMe the global “go-to” blockchain solution for insurance and other GIG economy sectors.

i see that product will be a masterpiece

i hope for fast adoption and usage

https://vouchforme.co/product/
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Even though summer is slowly slipping away, exciting times await VouchForMe as bursting autumn is already knocking at the door. When everyone’s coming back from their vacation fully recharged and eager to get back to work, autumn usually tends to be hands-on the busiest season of the year. Nonetheless, the VouchForMe team kept the pace also through the hot summer months, as we have been fully occupied developing and optimizing our platform (you can read more about our progress in the Product Development blog post from July and June).

At the same time, we paid extra attention to make sure that our product suits the needs of our future users. To do this the best way possible, we have decided to conduct a market research with a few focus groups to help us better understand wishes, needs and requires of our primary target group. We tested the case for motor insurance.

Our key objectives were to:

· find out about product understanding and perception

· explore the perceived benefits, motives, barriers to decision

· gather suggestions for communication/messages

· identify the target group and its social network

· understand attitudes about the financial aspect of the product and rewards.

The results confirmed that our product is heading in the right direction. Individuals younger than 35, who are our primary target group, concluded that getting a discount on their insurance premium would be very helpful, desirable and useful. They were also highly intrigued to use the application once it would launch.

When asking for an endorsement, they would first think of their immediate family, and in the second place, they would consider close friends. They also expressed immediate readiness to endorse in return and believe that the idea of endorsement would put highly moral pressure on the VouchForMe user, which would trigger positive effects towards the safer driving community. Focus group individuals stressed that the product’s key success factor is also an easy-to-use application demanding a minimum amount of personal data entry.

We are making sure all of these critical findings are carefully ingrained in the VouchForMe platform for which we are already receiving positive feedback as we are presenting the alpha demo to potential business partners. Currently, we are in discussions with nine interested parties for possible business collaboration, spanning from health and motor insurance to property rentals and pension insurance in seven different countries, including UK, Portugal, Switzerland, Romania, The Netherlands, Russia, and Slovenia.

Apart from finalizing our platform and getting ready to launch the product, VouchForMe is keeping up the pace promoting the social proof blockchain model across the globe. We are always looking forward to presenting our platform and vision at events that give us the opportunity to address potential business partners and attract crypto/insurtech enthusiasts. As we mentioned before, autumn will be extremely busy as it will also be packed with fantastic events. We promise to disclose details on the first events quite soon and as for now, we can share the information that they are spanning from the USA to Japan.

https://medium.com/vouchforme/behind-the-scenes-37d10a1b3c32
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

I think the way it works is good, everything is handled by the community, which one
the community is fully responsible for the development of this project, and community work is not overshadowed by the company, I agree with it all

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
logictense

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:47:00 PM by logictense

Greetings from VouchForMe office, all together working on the platform and making it better.

Who is the pipendrius with the laptop? I feel like I know that homosapience. The possibility is that its the escaper from private zoo-garden, last time he was in the spotlight he had wooden crotches and lacked breasts. Someone has just recently fixed this guy. We will be monitoring with diligence the future state of the lab shown on photo and health condition of the escaper.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

With the rebranding of VouchForMe from InsurePal, do you think it has really good impact on the project? How far is your progress from your target product?
Dargin

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

from all that I read I like the idea only. your announcement looks awful. the site is made very quickly and not thoroughly. Your road map looks boring and not complete

xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

In last three years, VouchForMe has walked a long road from a great idea to a most serious business. Since we are aware insurance is one of the most regulated industries, we want to ensure optimum conditions for achieving our goals in the set time. Our team is 100% passionate and absolutely committed to delivering our promise to you.

Check VouchForMe roadmap

https://vouchforme.co/roadmap/

will there be things - platform released regarding roadmap timelines? or no?
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

With the rebranding of VouchForMe from InsurePal, do you think it has really good impact on the project? How far is your progress from your target product?

It is - read more about rebranding here https://medium.com/vouchforme/more-than-a-name-change-c41421b57b17

We are on track with development with roadmap from whitepaper. So stay tuned for more in near future
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Pieces of the puzzle called the VouchForMe Social Proof Platform are continuing to be put together, with great care and enthusiasm, by our team. In the last Product Development update post we explained the nitty-gritty details about the progress on smart contracts, back-end development, and front-end fine tuning. For the peak of the summer, we chose to focus on two critical aspects of our product: money and legal compliance. We couldn’t quite decide whether to call them hot or cool topics; we just knew they needed to be done, no matter the chills they might give us.

Online Payments

Vouching is the focal point of the whole VouchForMe concept. Moreover, when we say ‘vouch for’ or ‘endorse’ we are dead serious: VouchForMe needs users to really put their money where their mouth is. In our case, this means that each endorsement (that brings so many benefits to both the endorser and the endorsee) will need to be supported with the endorser’s “flexible friend” called Visa, MasterCard or something of the sort. What this requires from us is to connect with a reliable and flexible credit card processing partner that supports the specifics of the VouchForMe use case: the endorser’s credit card stays on file only as a guarantee. Unlike an online store, if everything goes well, VouchForMe doesn’t touch the card for weeks, months, well, preferably never.

Legal Framework

Now that the prototype platform is up and running internally for demo and testing purposes, we were able to go through the whole user journey with our legal team. They needed to see and understand what specific legal issues arise when users interact with the product. For example, the endorser needs to be aware of the vital elements of an insurance policy in question — which needs to be, on the other hand, treated as a piece of confidential personal information. Many other steps of the user journey also require a similar kind of balance between practicality and the right side of the regulation. All in all, what the legal proof-check will to boil down to is, first, minor adjustments of the user experience so that legal compliance can be ticked off, and second, a nice little document or two called Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Yummy! (Don’t worry, we’ll share those two candies with you, too.)

https://medium.com/vouchforme/product-development-update-august-557d90cf7267
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

Welcome to the fourth VouchForMe Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread.

We invite everyone to submit questions and upvote/downvote the questions of others. The AMA thread will be unlocked every first Friday of the month at 12:00 CEST (+2 GMT) until Saturday 12:00 CEST (+2 GMT) after that the thread will be closed. To have the best possible experience and outcome of AMA, please keep in mind some basic rules:

Only top 30 most upvoted questions in the thread will be answered.

Post only 1 question in the post. If there are multiple questions in the post we’ll only answer the first one.

Please do a quick search before asking questions to see if it was already posted and answered.

We will answer all of the top-voted questions until the latest of Monday evening. The questions will be later transferred to VouchForMe blog.

https://www.reddit.com/r/VouchForMe
Vouchforme (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

The Queen, £4.5 billion in security deposits and blockchain. How VouchForMe platform can replace security deposits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: