Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook lifts ban on crypto ads  (Read 497 times)
kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

This is awesome if facebook really lifts the ban because facebook has many users can be possible be attracted to crypto when they see a ads about it.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

This is fake news, Facebook has lifted the previous requisites but has set others and that means that it is unlikely that crypto adds will be allowed in general.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

That’s ouch and sad that facebook lifts ban on cryptocurrency advertising
because they are protecting the user of facebook, i can’t blame them because there’s many scammer that use the name of cryptocurrency to fool others.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:55:37 PM

That’s ouch and sad that facebook lifts ban on cryptocurrency advertising
because they are protecting the user of facebook, i can’t blame them because there’s many scammer that use the name of cryptocurrency to fool others.
The point is that initially social networks were conceived so that people could communicate and have a connection with each other. But today the social networks have turned into commercial structures, with the help of which they want to earn money and advertise various kinds of products.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Facebook announced that it will now allow cryptocurrency advertisements. But they place a strict compliance on ads that are allowed

The company says it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.

It mentioned that it has to apply first before they can be allowed to advertise. And they have strict limitation on the applications in order to avoid facebook from being used by scam projects.

I hope this is true, here's the link to the report.
https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/26/facebook-reverses-its-crypto-ad-ban/

This is good news, both for crypto and potential new investors. Because I think the blocking yesterday happened because there were rumors about facebook who wanted to create a crypto by making their own coins. After hearing this news, maybe it's just an issue.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Facebook announced that it will now allow cryptocurrency advertisements. But they place a strict compliance on ads that are allowed

The company says it will allow ads and related content from “pre-approved advisers,” but will still not allow ads promoting binary options and initial coin offerings.

It mentioned that it has to apply first before they can be allowed to advertise. And they have strict limitation on the applications in order to avoid facebook from being used by scam projects.

This is a very good development. At least, this will help to protect against victims of fraudulent projects. Facebook is a big digital industry, it makes what's inside including advertising will have a big impact on the industry being advertised. So, equally profitable.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

Nice to hear that, I didn't expect that they will change opinion, it means that crypto is going forward again, more advertisment than more investors and more money. However i can be wrong and it wont affect at the market and investors.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

It's true, I saw this news a day ago. They did remove the restrictions on cryptocurrency and on the other hand they prohibit advertising ICOs.
Which means they only support legitimate projects related to crypto. They can not deny the fact that cryptocurrency is our future.
ginika

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

if it is true facebook has revoked the ban on crypto ads, then it is very good news because facebook is a technology that has many users so that more and more investors are interested and want to join in cryptocurrency.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

I think it's more the ICO ads promising people big returns are causing the issue rather than standard crypto ads.  Facebook couldn't do away with these ads as the are greedy so and sos and money is money.
edavis38156

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

I guess they have lost a huge profit since banning crypto ads because crypto is going main stream and a lot of money have been spend on the crypto related activities, I see twitter and the likes doing the same too. It's a good news for cryptos and bounty hunters.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

The decison on banning the ads on facebook has been reversed back by facebbook. It would hurt us (not only Project Operators but also those bounty hunters that the only thing they can earn from would be done). Seems that more and more people will be delighted the decisons of reversing the banning issue back.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Now we see facebook is moving towards blockchain technology. Soon enough they got to join in. They cannot afford to ban it forever, as they may plan using it too.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Yes their are many reason but more powerful is cryptocurrency market is acquire in world day by day and evey coin invest on marketing especially in special media so facebook know they are in loss because of this ban so they lift.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

This is awesome if facebook really lifts the ban because facebook has many users can be possible be attracted to crypto when they see a ads about it.

It's too early to be glad about this fact. At first, we should read the full official announce of the team on Facebook. Probably only some kinds of promotion/news were unbanned, but not the whole market. It seems to me that it's still forbidden to advertise cryptocurrency. But maybe I'm mistaken. Today I'm gonna search the news about this.
pokerap

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

I believe facebook must have been sorry and lost a lot of money from blocking crypto ads, and maybe they decided to reconsider, and eventually this blocking was revoked. It's like showing that crypto has a big influence on other industries.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

that's good news. it imposed restrictions on input. this is also a huge +, as there will be no spam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: