Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:08:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

i won't break easily as i do believe in this technology and it's usage in the future , not just a dream investors looking to be a millionaire from nothing in a year or so . but i'm really disappointed of myself for not selling in profit earlier and use this money now to double my stack of coins or even having some money to invest at these prices . Regret won't help !

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is for risk takers only.
Because the value at Alt market is very volatile.
It may go up or down. Some are not moving.
Some takes a long time in the run.
It's better if you monitor the price value and invest different kind of coins to invest not just one.
Just my thought. 😁
Well, investing in different alts is definitely a necessity but many people do not like the trouble of having to check many different alts at the same time, and while I know it is time consuming we need to do it because the option of investing all your money in a single alt is a mistake as well, believe me I made that mistake before and it is not a nice position to find yourself to be in.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Manipulators will manipulate the market but i don't even care about it, After this dip it will turn out big.. Market will recover very soon. I'm expecting a huge bull run this year.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

They are not only manipulating the market
They are causing fud too and forcing every single weak hands to dump ridiculously
Causing further dumps and dipped situations
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

I won't break but if downtrend will last long it can break many projects and we will stay with garbage tokens in our wallet.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
kkrectorden

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

It is not just about the ETF but it is also about the various things connected with that.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Anything new has to go through an inevitable journey of growth, and with speculation involved the predictions with certainty become even more difficult. Understanding the tech and the projects and their vision related to the future, are a few things that can give an insight into the viability of our belief.
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

The market is testing your knowledge and your belief in your coin.
I will not be affect by it.  I will hold Eth till its recovery.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

to break or not to break is not determined based on how long you will hold on to your bags.

breaking is defined when you lose money. so look at the amount you have invested initially in this market and the profit that you could have gained if you sold earlier. and each 10% that you lose is counted as another time that you broke. some people are already 9 times broken since they have lost 90% of their investment already.

for example consider ethereum that everyone loves! lets say you bought 10 ETH. if instead of bag holding you had sold it when it was high you could have gained nearly $15,000 but since you were dumb enough to bag hold now your bags are nearly worthless at $2,500.
in other words you have lost $12,500 because of being a bag holder Cheesy

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Alt market is breaking down nowadays, most cryptocurrencies are at the dip in terms of their prices. I loss already a half of my funds in trading because of the bear market. If you ask me if I will break, probably I will not gonna do ti. It is just a part of our experience as a crypt trader, it is better to have patience on ourselves and passion on what we are doing rather than quitting.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

ETF have not been approved and this has affected the cost.Market makers will try to drop the price and go against the crowd.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

The bloodbath market has passed right now although it is still recovering. However,t he market is still on progress on way recover. It may be collapse again before reaching its top price likely some months ago. WIth this condition, you are right, this market really tests us. In my opinion, whatever the tes, I will still stay here, in crypto.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

The market is testing the investors patience, I don't think the market has stabilize yet, in this few days the price swing is really unpredictable, the keys is in etf, when it nears the price will go up, and if the good news continue the we will see moon, but if being rejected then we will see a horror scenario where the price slip down really deep, I still hold some of my alt coins to see what will be the etf news

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Crypto market has taught me a lot of strategic skills and has made me tough that how to survive in the market that one day goes to the moon and on next day is 6 feet under the ground. Bloodbath is not the new thing. Every year market rise and fall to very extent. Market becomes bullish and bearish but most important is not to quit, not to surrender. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover..

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I think the effect of ETF is not too big on Crypto, I think the ETF is just the news forced to disturb Crypto, according to my bitcoinlah the main challenge for all Altcoin, because Altcoin is affected by rising down his bitcoin price, I think now what you can do is stay calm and play with smart.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Before you land on the moon, i'm sure you have no coins left for sale. Because of psychological panic, you will of course break original thoughts and principles. But buying Altcoins is still an advantage right now.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

It is not right to create such panic arouses during such troubled periods, but to be honest. The most correct behavior that can be made during this period, when the market is constantly deteriorating, is to gradually make purchases and reduce the average price, or the most correct action that people who can not make this option can only wait. We see intense devaluations in this period, which we call bear market, and we can not go on without seeing that amateur, ignorant and ignorant investors are getting extra support for this loss. During this period, big investors usually prefer to make a profit, but amateur investors are only losing money. It is because of this that we should act patiently and thoughtfully during these periods, we should not make sales to the detriment by joining in the panic atmosphere.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

Breaking should be the least on anyone's mind right now because I believe at this point most people joined or invested in the wake of 2017 Bullrun.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

im broke already
sold all mine and buy at the dip
i think that better choice than hold and wait for the price up
sometimes CL isnt that bad
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

It will either make it or break it and everything depends on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: