Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:30:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break!  (Read 2371 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zinson01

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

ETF rejection is not something to worry about as of now. In my opinion, ALT market is facing difficulty because many people are exchanging their Alts with BTC, after the news of Bitcoin ETF broke out. Both BTC and ALT market will become stable as people will try to find alternative options to BTC to make profit from and the obvious choice will be ALTcoins, and this is post the rejection of ETF.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Every single thing in this world and this market will test us and we will either make it or we will break. This will determine that the users are worth it or not. Because this market is not as easy as it looks to be.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

I knew it wouldn't be easy. Everywhere where you can earn good money has its pitfalls.

[/center]
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

Good day! If you're holding good altcoins there's nothing to worry about much. You can see some loses now but cryptocurrency market will recover eventually ad you'll recover your loses and will earn in the long run.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!

Yes, I think that now manipulators check for the strength of those who decided to keep their coins very long. It seems to me that those who decided to invest for a few years do not need to rest assured, because this is a temporary phenomenon and in a month or more the market will begin to recover. It's better to just wait and not make emotional decisions.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Yes, many people break down and merge their coins at cheap prices, the most persistent and patient will hold, and perhaps win.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

I am not worried whether ETF is approved or not since I have confidence in the altcoins. This is indeed a good time to buy altcoins with such low price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Alt is one of the good opportunity on crypto but it’s fluctuated very little and increasing rate not very fast but it developed gradually it will be improved after a long time.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

I think altcoins can survive stand alone regardless if the ETF will be approved or not since altcoins have their own community and their unique features says it all if they will be good on the long run.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

I keep some coins for a small amount. But I will not sell. I dare to buy even more top coins, they are now very fallen. Such as ada, xlm, ltc .. I believe that the bull market will come and they will grow well!

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

If you keep good altcoins, you have nothing to worry about. You may see some losses now, but the cryptocurrency market will eventually recover and you will recover your losses and earn in the long run.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

I think you rely too much on ETF for bitcoin and etherium, this will certainly be a good moment for the price and there will be good growth. But for me the main thing, this is how regulators of different countries will make laws regarding bitcoin and the entire crypto-currency market. If the laws are positive and bitcoin will be considered a means of payment, then I'm sure this will give a larger inflow of cash than ETF. Adopting crypto currency is the best step in the future!
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Hello no!!!   I doubled down baby.  Get paid or continue being poor.  Seems like too good a deal not to get in on it.  But every emotion is telling your to run as fast as you can.  I'm going to buck the trend this time and see if I can make it pay.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Exactly the way you say, do or die, we are required to have a good position and patience in the world of crypto currency. And I see, currently the market exchange has begun to show a significant increase, hopefully this is the beginning of a turning point in the world of crypto currency
dukemc

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

Its not a bloodbath its a normal correction - bloodbath woud be if all go´s down nearly to zero - onlye the weak hands break!
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

In the crypto world we should have patience. THe market is doing fine for me and it's heading to a new all time high if it's takes off.. We don't know yet when but i'm sure bag holders will win. I'm still very bullish on cryptocurrency.
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I'm all in on alts but I'm getting absolutely crushed.  I can' even afford toilet paper at this point.  Not going to break.  May go broke but I'm not breaking!!  
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

Market and the whales are testing the nerves of general investors and trying to push them to wall where they have no option butto panic sell, but personally i think bad time is almost over and soon we are gonna land to moon.

charlotte04

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

I have already been in a situation like this and I am immune to it now. I honestly just wait for a perfect moment to take my trade and control my emotions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: