Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All alt coin become shit coins.  (Read 2066 times)
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Not every AltCoin became a shitcoin. If these AltCoin have a use chase, ecosystems works, already working product. It's showing more valuable then AltCoin with no working product or ecosystems don't works. Btw, about investment you need to set your goal. You want your portofolio Up in USD or Up in Satoshi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

Not all of them that's for sure. A lot of coins actually have great utility value but they just haven't been implemented yet because of the poor adoption rates. I think that nearly all the coins that are blockchains built for other blockchains will stuggle in the long run, as these will be hit doubly hard if blockchain tech in general turns out to be nonviable. I expect that 99% of altcoins will indeed turn into shitcoins, but there will still be 10-20 with real value.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Of course you would think that coin alt is just a coin of dirt because as long as you hold it for years it still becomes a bloody coin. I think you should be more selective in choosing altcoin because there are also coin alt that have success in launching the ICO and the results are very profitable. so I think you're wrong in choosing coins.
srcnckr

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

There are still a lot of coins that make up the large community and grow very well. Only coin that was created for the purpose of clarity but only want to get the money from the ICO investor then abandon the project will gradually go into oblivion. Investigate and decide carefully before investing in any coin.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
It somehow we loss of hope especially when we saw huge declines on prices but isn't enough to consider the end of crypto world.  Yes, we all are losing right now and some of us are leaving crypto but I know, they were came back once crypto push to move high again

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

Most altcoins are really empty in nature and they can be used only for fast trading, but there is a certain amount with very good potential, just not everyone can analyze which altcoins are better to invest and leave for holding.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

And the main reason of this trends is dominance of BTC that could not be avoided because this coin is the base of other coins including alts. It's not a healthy way of development at all.
Well, every other coin outside bitcoin is an altcoin, so basically, every other coin asides bitcoin is tied to bitcoin's movement until further notice. I would not say eventually all altcoins will end up becoming a shit coin as there would still be some with real life usage and then we will get to see some of them being able to stand alone without having to be tagged directly with btc and they can develop simply on their own, but that does not change the fact that some will end up shitty anyway.
shencaiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

I quite agree with you that all Altcoins are lowering their prices, and investing in cryptocurrencies would be the best choice in a down market.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Since Bitcoin holding in good position but alt coins are bleeding everyday. It's look all alt coins become shit coins. I will not surprised if alt coin price become below ICO price. Lol. I was wrong that alt coins holding more profits from Bitcoin. I have more than 50% loss on alt coins. Although I am not going to sale in loss even I have to hold more than years. But I don't think so market will recover soon. There is too much negetive news about crypto currency. And it's already effects on alt coins.

However current situation but I think this is good time to invest on crypto currency. But invest only whatever you can afford loss.
Not all of it mate, I hope so, I believe there coins out there that are still going and not in shit. Its true that all altcoins lower their value because of the bearish market today but I believe it will rise up again and goes on a bull run.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Not all of it mate, I hope so, I believe there coins out there that are still going and not in shit. Its true that all altcoins lower their value because of the bearish market today but I believe it will rise up again and goes on a bull run.

In August, the report noted that the number of licensed ICOs in Singapore surpassed the United States, which is also the first time this happened. The figure says all, the ICO market not only dies as the reviews but it is showing its maturity. Why do some people think crypto is dead but the ICO is constantly increasing?
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

I wouldn't agree to that, I myself am investing in altcoins right now, and having a profit. Not a big one, but still pretty pleasant.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

I dont think thats all true. there are altcoins out there which are still alive and trading. you just need to look for more coins to trade with. the reason some coins became shit is because of the failed ICO projects and failed endorsement plus when the concept of the project itself is shit l, then it all comes the drain
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

Of course you would think that coin alt is just a coin of dirt because as long as you hold it for years it still becomes a bloody coin. I think you should be more selective in choosing altcoin because there are also coin alt that have success in launching the ICO and the results are very profitable. so I think you're wrong in choosing coins.
I agree. Not all altcoin are shit coins you just choose the wrong coin to invest with. There are some altcoins that doing well and really profitable. You dont have all the altcoins to prove them that it is shit coins that has no value and never to list on the market. I am become profitable of some altcoins  but I can say that some of them is worth to trade fast than hold more because the price going down fast.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

indeed, lately altcoin has decreased by about 50% from ico prices, maybe the cause was due to the decline in bitcoin and altcoins followed it, and maybe the other cause was too much altcoin
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

In the bull run every investor enjoy great amount of profit and happy with his investment and call the market is really food with altcoins ,but when it comes into the negative trajectory and cause losses such type of nomenclature like shit coins emerge.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

I disagree a bit to your part, because not all altcoins are becoming shit coins. Maybe some altcoins that are subjected to scam coins,without prior feature. But most of the tokens right now has a distinct feature.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:46:42 AM

Altcoins are stronger than you think. I believe that they will beat BTC one day because they have really strong preparation for it and their characteristics will not allow them to become shit coins  Grin
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Some guys think so. But i am not agree with you.
Bitcoin first coin ok, but i dont know any field where first released product will be the one true.
Any ideas become develop and give new advantage ideas

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

So it seem but I have seen many old coin that are still doing well and glowing their origins idea of their coin.  The cryptocurrency market is still developing and many fake coin we disappear as quality corn emerge to become very useful!

carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Maybe you are right. Cryptomarket is going to become recovered and altcoins that will be shit coins will be the main reason of its crashing like the scam.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: