Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots  (Read 6712 times)
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

This is an awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project. I will think about investing.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

Robot delivery can be one tool to create a delivery system for the future.
But first i wish to know about one thing, what if the robots doesn't meet the people that should receive the goods being delivered.
masonmason

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

I have just one question, do you have some minimum or maximum investment in your project ?
Williamnak

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

I think it is a good idea but it still need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional team. good luck dev team
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Look through your website , I see that your team  already have experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project . Wait for my contact.
devlincarter.868

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

it looks like this first GEEBA project could be sold out so quickly. Even in just minutes. It is clear that investor's interest is very strong on this GEEBA project
Ronnie.tun

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:25:28 AM

it looks like this first GEEBA project could be sold out so quickly. Even in just minutes. It is clear that investor's interest is very strong on this GEEBA project

because the project is admirable, and the team really worked hard with very good. Thus many investors who are interested to join in supporting the progress of the project.
Frederickkk

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

because the project is admirable, and the team really worked hard with very good. Thus many investors who are interested to join in supporting the progress of the project.

agree, this project is worth to be developed than from that many investors are interested, hopefully, for the future his team will be more eager to develop this project so that later this project will be more glorious again.demangat continue for team and success for GEEBA project.
rowan.thomas

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

agree, this project is worth to be developed than from that many investors are interested, hopefully, for the future his team will be more eager to develop this project so that later this project will be more glorious again.demangat continue for team and success for GEEBA project.
I am also sure that later projects will increasingly of interest to investors and hopefully make the projects could be developed more and more.

grimtop

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

Interesting project. Good luck dev Smiley
BellamyWilliams

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

I have just ordered a book from ebay and I need 1 week to receive my book. So my question is how can GEEBA solve this problem ?
Samuel188

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

I have just ordered a book from ebay and I need 1 week to receive my book. So my question is how can GEEBA solve this problem ?

As far as I’m concerned, the best benefit of geeba is Minimising Delay. That is really convenient. So I think you don’t have to worry about the time
OscarWatson3213

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

As far as I’m concerned, the best benefit of geeba is Minimising Delay. That is really convenient. So I think you don’t have to worry about the time

I agree with you because Geeba avoids the delays by providing instant exchange, review and approval of documents. As a result, time-consuming is also solved in this situation. We do not need to wait for long time for delivery.
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

The special thing make me notice in this project is smart hubs. It is well designed, very functional and friendly to our environment. It’s designed to store up to 40 standard size packages. That’s so amazing.
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

Personally, I think autonomus vehicle is a great idea for delivery because it utilizes bicycle lanes in cities yet enable it to work on car lanes. As a consequence, the transfer will be faster and  less congestion. Moreover, It also help Improve road safety for pedestrians and other vehicles.
Morvarid89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

Personally, I think autonomus vehicle is a great idea for delivery because it utilizes bicycle lanes in cities yet enable it to work on car lanes. As a consequence, the transfer will be faster and  less congestion. Moreover, It also help Improve road safety for pedestrians and other vehicles.
That’s what I see. Further more, autonomus vehicle is also friendly for our environment  It can help reduce vehicles emissions and carbon pollution.
BDCenter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Thalassadna

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

e-shoppers are more time-conscious and often request weekend or off-hour for delivery because they are bo busy, can not always stay at home and wait for delivery. That’s why I think this project is good. It can meet the demand of e-shoppers for not wasting their time.
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

redefining delivery through blockchain and robot is an awesome idea. I must say it’s worth believing in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: