Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots  (Read 6712 times)
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

I believe that US$200 million for  investing in automated delivery startups globally is not a small number but I wonder how you can reduce costs of local delivery ? I think that investing in high-tech like Robot, hub is really expensive.
Solomonkingdom

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

As I saw in your whitepaper, you said that you provide flexible Service.  “ 24/7 availability and flexibility”, It means your system is always available, right ? If so, this must be a good news for shopping lovers like me. Waiting for your project..
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

It’s a good idea for creating delivery system based on blockchain technology. It will be highly appreciated because Geeba takes advantage of blockchain ’s anonymous. That’s what make your project unique
javascript1539

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:27:03 AM

It’s a good idea for creating delivery system based on blockchain technology. It will be highly appreciated because Geeba takes advantage of blockchain ’s anonymous. That’s what make your project unique

this is also the reason why I believe in geeba ’s future. Geeba relies on the public infrastructure of the Ethereum blockchain, backed by thousands of people in a peer-to-peer decentralised infrastructure. Personally I think we can trust geeba.
christian1103

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

Following your project from the first day, I must say This kind of delivery sounds promising and attractive. It’s easy to see the potential to solve currently problem : a lack of efficient, sustainable, scalable and affordable solutions.
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

this must be a good news for people when geeba is developed. Because droids will spread all around streets and be a part of the traffic regulative structure of each country. It will help delivery system a lot. Moreover,  we also can save our world from pollution
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:06:44 AM

Could you explain more about the advancement of the three aspects: autonomy, economy, and technology ? I would like to have clearer info. Thanks in advance.
Noelle.2412

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

bonus point for the support of aerial vehicles—multicopter autonomous vehicle capable of flying long distances while carrying medium sized packages. well done dev
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

e-shoppers are more time-conscious and often request weekend or off-hour for delivery because they are bo busy, can not always stay at home and wait for delivery. That’s why I think this project is good. It can meet the demand of e-shoppers for not wasting their time.

I also think like you! Delivering good performance, fast speed and low fee will be the advantage for Geeba to compete and survive in the market. But the cost of investing in robotic technology and the centers cost a lot of money. When expanding markets to countries, is the cost of technology adjusted?
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

I can see your aim is  to work towards a fully decentralized autonomous delivery and economy. that  sounds good dev, wanna see your program grow huge
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

I wonder whether AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS are allowed to run through one country ?  Because with the development of e-commerce, I believe that everyday there are million of AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS  will run throughout your country.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

I wonder whether AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS are allowed to run through one country ?  Because with the development of e-commerce, I believe that everyday there are million of AUTONOMOUS ROBOTS  will run throughout your country.

I can see your point but as they mentioned in their white paper, autonomus robots  will confined to the operational limitations of the sidewalk, keeping their speed limit to walking pace of pedestrians. Therefore, I think it doesn’t need to allow to run
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

In my opinion, that is great idea because of taking  advantage of the development of e-commerce and blockchain,  the droid can help deliver packages faster than any other ground based system. No more time-consuming.
joliepaul

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

I have one question about your multicopter autonomous vehicle. Is it accepted to be legal to run ? because i think flying vehicle need allowance from government. thanks.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

I just wonder whether geeba is safe or not ?
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

following what i read from their whitepaper, i can see they talk about reducing fraud. Geeba minimises the risk of fraud and in many cases completely eliminates it, by not releasing any payments until all parties’ pre-set conditions are fully met.
Kisska2710

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

Each package inside the droid can only be accessed using a security code which is available only to the end user. Therefore, i think geeba is totally safe.
Margaretlove

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Each package inside the droid can only be accessed using a security code which is available only to the end user. Therefore, i think geeba is totally safe.

In addition to this , the cameras on the droid can be used to identify and record any attempt to steal the packages in the droid and the footage can be used for legal action. So i think that we can believe in geeba.
Morvarid89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

In addition to this , the cameras on the droid can be used to identify and record any attempt to steal the packages in the droid and the footage can be used for legal action. So i think that we can believe in geeba.

one more interesting info : The droid body has a rugged design, thus breaking into the content of the droid requires the use of tools. If these info are true, That would be a good news for people.
richpham

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

To make 5 million deliveries by 2022 is not a small number. I wonder how you can control all of them ? Will it affect to our traffic ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: