Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Geeba][ICO]Disruptive Delivery Ecosystem of Decentralized Hubs & Robots  (Read 6712 times)
justin0062

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 03:39:27 AM by justin0062

There is no doubt about it, this great project will definitely be managed very well by all the team involved in this project.
Hopefully as time goes by the support given to the project grew a lot
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

The market for delivery services has significantly expanded around the world, and this is due to the fact that it is growing even more economically. Nevertheless, the inflated price in the market of express delivery services, speed limit of delivery, insufficient quality and inconvenient interface created the main problems. I hope that GEEBA help us solve all these problems
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

The market for delivery services has significantly expanded around the world, and this is due to the fact that it is growing even more economically. Nevertheless, the inflated price in the market of express delivery services, speed limit of delivery, insufficient quality and inconvenient interface created the main problems. I hope that GEEBA help us solve all these problems

This service sector in a changing world will certainly have a huge increase in demand. Working scalable business models on the ground have tremendous growth potential
Carterfinley65

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:09 AM

stay a few more days ICO will begin hopefully all goes well to finish and can achieve maximum results. and hopefully more and more investors will join so that his sales achieve success.
Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

A very significant achievement for GEEBA A P2P, a new project but it seems that many investors are interested in joining in. hopefully a good start for this project going forward. and of course this team will be more spirited again to promote this project GEEBA public salenya later.semoga satisfactory results such as presale nya.dan smooth as what has been expected GEEBA team.
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

with pre-sale that already sold out quickly, I really hope with this remarkable achievement, all teams will be more excited again to manage this project, so that at the time of his ico takes place later on can also be a great success.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

with pre-sale that already sold out quickly, I really hope with this remarkable achievement, all teams will be more excited again to manage this project, so that at the time of his ico takes place later on can also be a great success.

developments in this project are amazing, all teams are really doing my best to be able to make the project could be a great success.
 success always for this project
mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:23:12 AM

This is a very good beginning for the GEEBA with pre-sale success like this is certain that to advance to the next stage will be easier. Hopefully in a public sale can also be smoothly and successfully.
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

This is a very good beginning for the GEEBA with pre-sale success like this is certain that to advance to the next stage will be easier. Hopefully in a public sale can also be smoothly and successfully.
I am sure with the spirit and compactness of his team for public sales will also run smoothly and achieve the target, because the team here must also want the best for everything.success and passion for the team
mohammedhwang

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

I am sure with the spirit and compactness of his team for public sales will also run smoothly and achieve the target, because the team here must also want the best for everything.success and passion for the team

of course, all the team of course always do your best, because they also wanted this project run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
We pray for the best for the progress of this project, hopefully this project can be a great success.
leoleobeck

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

of course, all the team of course always do your best, because they also wanted this project run smoothly and easily to reach the target.
We pray for the best for the progress of this project, hopefully this project can be a great success.

the project team also is good, solid reasonable only if the project achieves its success, with the hard work definitely satisfactory results for the team, wishing the best for his future, passion and success is always project.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Wow, I have not seen for a long time that the project so quickly reached hard cap. This is an excellent result! Great teamwork. I hope the tokens will be distributed as quickly.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Wow, I have not seen for a long time that the project so quickly reached hard cap. This is an excellent result! Great teamwork. I hope the tokens will be distributed as quickly.

the project, the team involved in this project are indeed responsible for the success of this project, we just pray hopefully all goes well and the results obtained are also satisfactory
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

the project, the team involved in this project are indeed responsible for the success of this project, we just pray hopefully all goes well and the results obtained are also satisfactory

It's true, this project is really awesome. the project has a team that is reliable, they do not need a long time to reach the target
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

It's true, this project is really awesome. the project has a team that is reliable, they do not need a long time to reach the target

it took only a few hours in achieving their pre-sales targets, and I congratulate you for a team that has succeeded in bringing the projects achieve the target. Hopefully the fore projects increasingly developed again so prices could increasingly token in exchange.
leila.leica

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:56 AM

Personally, I have not seen any project similar in this area. As idea it is unique! Sound good to invest
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

a good combination of aerial vehicles and ground robots will create the best project ever. I believe this combination will bring more profits for users.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

About your hardcap, do you think it is too much for this project ?
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

This is the first time I saw a delivery platform through blockchain and robots. that impressed me. will join
masonmason

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

Hello, i’m new here. Can you tell me how will you solve the problem of the high costs, lack of efficiency, and demand of deliveries today ? Any clear information ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: