Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO's is it's last momentum  (Read 87 times)
harutosora (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Hello...Freinds

I think UBEX and Kakushin ICO is it's in the last momentum. UBEX left 6 days whereas Kakushin ICO left 14 days. Any ICO's in your mind which is its last momentum?
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Vreo will end in 16 days from now. Vreo seems to have gained more popularity because of the concept it is based on, to provide a platform to enable developers with a shallow learning curve that makes it simple to offer ads in their games. So I think, this certainly has a promising future.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Hello...Freinds

I think UBEX and Kakushin ICO is it's in the last momentum. UBEX left 6 days whereas Kakushin ICO left 14 days. Any ICO's in your mind which is its last momentum?
Ubex was better rather than kakushin and i should remind you that there was no transparency about how many has been raised by kakushin ico and that looks so terrible for me.
Able on its last momentum and it was giving a lot of transparency rather than kakushin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

What do you like about these projects?  It would be helpful to hear why I should invest in either.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Hello...Freinds

The tough time for ico, because not much profit from the portfolio will be allocated to participate in ico. But the market will definitely come back, and projects that have difficulties at the moment can become big in the future, so do your own research and stay optimistic.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

Given how dynamic and unstable this market is, it will be tough to comment on it. We need to see which ones are having the worst performance and the best ones in order to come to that conclusion. Extensive research is needed to be done.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

Hello...Freinds

It is a difficult moment in general, I think that you need to let the summer pass before trying to find anything, since most people do not invest as much during these months an even the teams are a bit more relaxed than usual.

elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

There are many project available in ICO to invest but all are not reliable. So everyone need to be aware about that where they going to invest is it scam or reliable.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Maybe DxChain is last momentum ICO because Public Sale will be launched today and $17.5 of $21.5M (Hard Cap) already raised on Pre-Sale.
ICO DxChain is the World's first decentralized big data and machine learning network powered by a computing-centric blockchain.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

What's the point of your words? I don't see any sense in investing during the last days of crowd sales, it's better to take part in pre-sales and private sales than trying to catch the last "leaving train"...
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

There are many ICOs which are in its last momentum, as may say ends within some hours like as IDMoney, starflow, Covex or Trippki. You may find more from the website below which I found: https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

BotChain, the AI trust platform has only 15 days left to end and Vreo will end in 16 days from now. Among these two, Vreo has gained more popularity because of the concept it is based on, which is to provide a platform to enable developers with a shallow learning curve that makes it simple to offer ads in their games.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Streamity is a quality ico that will be launching its advanced exchange platform soon, their ico will be ending in few hours, their utility token is  called stm.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

Do you want to know the info long last or lost from the investment. Please edit up the subject line to make us understand the things accordingly.
If you wish to invest on the ICO project. I am sure you should have the investment on good project but analyse it before you Ugo to invest in it.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

STREAMITY is launching a decentralized crypto exchange platform and has less than 6 days remaining in its crowdsale. It will utilize the architecture of smart contracts and API for payment systems. Also, MIB coin finishes its crowdsale in 7 days. It is a smartphone based blockchain platform where you can mine with your smartphone.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

Lapo Blockchain will be ending at 1st September with still 1 month left and Dream will be ending on 29th August. These two are doing very good right now. With huge community and strong team backing them up and a roadmap that promises exciting future. You should definitely check these two out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: