Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No rules for copy content?  (Read 255 times)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

Look, there are so many posts and topics every day that some people can't find a proper discussion for their particular question. I am not saying that a half of them is not completely unnecessary, but serious and interesting questions are lost in a flood of low-quality posts. However, admins are doing their best to stop this trend by deleting these discussions and letting proper discussions to find its audience. It is not that difficult to find one, but if you are not interested, I would suggest other boards where are discussions most of the time on a higher level Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

You might not know, but it happens that whoever copies another person's post, it is considered as spam and it is eventually deleted. If repeated, i think such person might be banned.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

I think have, because every forum rule anywhere must have a rule not to copy and paste other people's articles.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

Posting at the current time will be nicked permanently because forum rules are strict in copy paste. But if a topic is repeatedly created with the same question, it is sometimes perfectly understandable because, at some point, there are issues that many people are interested in at the same time, leading to the same topic being created.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Definitely, there is a strict rule for copy and paste which is a permanent ban for anyone who copy and paste an original post without citing or quoting the original post.
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Hey i want to know about there is no rule or any restriction for copied post?
i have seen same post for many time with little modification why they repeat same question with different way?
you dont think its a wastage of time and down the forum?

There are rules for such nasty act of copying an original content or post and pasting it to look like the original, the penalty for that is life ban which cannot be removed
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

i have seen same post for many time with little modification why they repeat same question with different way?
Usually, they don't know what people have posted here, so they do that
but the forum moderator will move and find it and lock the thread that is considered the same discussion and considered spam. it has often happened.
cryptodalton

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

You may also see that the discussions which are copied don't have a very well response whether it had a huge response when discussed before. The people who do that don't get any merit from it. So, Relax. You do the right things and you will be remembered as well as rewarded.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

is it!!  as per I know there are lots of rule and regulations are available in this field,  and you just can't do whatever you like there are high restriction at illegal things but yes if anyone choose to do it on his one decision then it is hard to stop him
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

Maybe the ones that make the questions doesn't search the forum properly for answers. They just open an account and ask their questions. Not everyone has the patience to search for answer from thousands of posts. Also, if someone copies post from another site without citing the author of original post then their post will get removed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

If you see plagiarist in the forum.

Press "Report to moderator" and just give your words that it is a copied post without any link.

Definitely, there is a strict rule for copy and paste which is a permanent ban for anyone who copy and paste an original post without citing or quoting the original post.
Yes the forum does.
33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Even if there is no rule for copying post this is still not right and good,  Sad because its like stealing idea or thought, regardless of how difficult or how hard for you to compose or make a comment or answer question, it still isn't right, I  believe  everyone has the capacity to express one's thoughts and comment but it has to be in the right way.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
manvinder030429

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

On the off chance that the arbitrator takes a gander at the post, it will be erased and given a notice, yet to do that takes a great deal of time on the grounds that there are such a large number of duplicates of posts, and mediators are additionally individuals who require time and rest for family and others. on the neighborhood board is immediately cleaned on
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

in rules there is ban on copying the messages. but you yourself say that there are differences. and what do you think - out of 1000 people and more can get the same statements on one question? that's why the coincidences.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

For spammy and duplicate post it is deleted by the moderators of the forum and if you see such users in the platform you should report them immediately. However for copied content outside the forum like news or information that want to be shared users should always put in links or at least make some credit to the source material as it is a way of making respect to the makers of the article.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:52:15 PM

According to the rules of the forum, copied and plagiarised contents always get removed from the forum after the monitoring of the admins. People should try to mention the links they are copying the paragraph or information from or at least credit the real author before making those posts, otherwise accounts might get banned too.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

It is strictly forbidden. If you see a case in which a post is repeated you can use the small link that says "report" under the post. Provide a link to the original post and the copy.
yes that is true, if someone deliberately copying a post someone else must act immediately to report to the moderator, because if left unchecked, it can definitely harm others.
jhayness18

Activity: 34

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

It's definitely is in the rules that no copying or do the same post like we've already seen before but maybe that is case to case basis because as a matter of fact most of the people here that actually creating the same post are those people that we considered as a newbies or beginners here that wanted to gathered a lot of information and knowledge so they don't notice that they're making some post that already posted before.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: