Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Trump Be Re-elected?  (Read 1702 times)
LuckyDestroyer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

I think most likely yes. Most of the same people who voted him in the last time will do it again.And he might have just won some over again. Halfway into his tenure, the man hasn't done really badly. Jobs and the economy are working well for him. Plus him not losing out despite the fierce media opposition is winning him some more fans. But the major bonus he had on his side two years ago is gone. That shock element is no longer gonna work for him. Many things also depend on the candidate the DNC fields.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirzaofDaska

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

We're still a long way from President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign, but with both Democrats and Republicans on edge about whether Trump can win again, it's never too early to start looking at his chances.

While most people focus on his approval rating, the best metric for determining Trump's odds of winning a second term may come from looking at consumer confidence in the economy.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

.... the best metric for determining Trump's odds of winning a second term may come from looking at consumer confidence in the economy.

And that's looking very good.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

yes... in a big way.

the average person cares mostly about employment, interest rates, the economy, education etc in which Trump is clearly winning......... not what the fake news networks are trying to highlight.

people will vote with common sense and trump will win by more than 10%.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

He ran against a very weak candidate in 2016, so weak that she had to cheat to “win” the nomination. On the other hand, Obama very much had his thumb on the scale for Hillary, including weaponizing spying powers. Further Trump has done a very good job of getting his message out via Twitter and has probably improved since the election. He has also done a lot for the economy and the middle class.

If I had to bet, I would say he will serve another term.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

In less than two years time, Americans will go to the poll again and elect their president. Looking at how the event unfolded in the last election which brought Donald Trump as the president of the most powerful nation in the world, then many analyst predicted that Trump will not win the election which he later won, the prediction of 2020 election has started again but my question is will Trump go against the odds once again and win his re-election  bid?

Gerald Ford wasn't re elected.

Bush Sr. wasn't re elected.

They were way, way different than Trump.

There's a pattern here and look them all, Republicans if I'm not mistaken. Huge possibility he won't be reelected.
SimonOdell
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

It strikes me that the reason America elected a president whose main motto is "Make America Great Again" is because deep down they realise that America is not the greatest country in the world anymore and they have been going down the wrong path for some time, correction is needed. Will Trump accomplish this? That's a different question.

TOURIVA The World is Yours! https://touriva.info - Discord : https://discord.gg/wnteRpR
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:36:47 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 09:19:21 AM by byteball

What do you think of "the Trump cult" by Douglas Rushkov?

https://medium.com/s/greatescape/the-trump-cult-73b6a0efd0ee

My personal opinion: Trump will be re-elected mainly because he is propped by Israel.
Whereas the author believes it's the "choice of the people" (1/2 consisting of cult members, according to him).
A big question is posed though in the last sentence: which half is in a Cult?

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

In less than two years time, Americans will go to the poll again and elect their president. Looking at how the event unfolded in the last election which brought Donald Trump as the president of the most powerful nation in the world, then many analyst predicted that Trump will not win the election which he later won, the prediction of 2020 election has started again but my question is will Trump go against the odds once again and win his re-election  bid?

Gerald Ford wasn't re elected.

Bush Sr. wasn't re elected.

They were way, way different than Trump.

There's a pattern here and look them all, Republicans if I'm not mistaken. Huge possibility he won't be reelected.

Look a bit deeper for the pattern....
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

There is high possibility that trump will win his reelection bid, common citizens love what heis doing
percent

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Depends if Kanye runs.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Although am not a Yankees, I would support the re-election of President Trump. I love his style of leadership: he says and matches his words with actions.
woofre

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

D.Trump brings jobs to Americans, restoring America's position. I think he will be elected next term.  Grin
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Although am not a Yankees, I would support the re-election of President Trump. I love his style of leadership: he says and matches his words with actions.
But official media say he lies every day about everything.
As if he promised to tell truth, and only the truth to every oligarch-owned nosy hack, and not to guard interests of the US when he took his vows.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

I believe it is still too early to answer this question. He has a lot of opponents but many supporters as well. We need to do more of his moves in order to decide if he will be re-elected or not.

Personally i like him.

You're definitely right. Its too soon to tell. Winning an election is determined by a lot of factors. Presently, his administration is very rocky. Nevertheless, he has done some things right, for which he deserves some accolades. The Democratic party nominee will matter much.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
icy season

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I do not think that can happen, and I do not expect it to happen to American people. That was bad when President Trumd re-elected
suzerain-SR

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

I do not think that can happen. With the American people, I believe President Trumd will not be re-elected in the next term. That is reflected in many polls of reputable media outlets
RuBro

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

I don't know why you're all so worried? Vladimir Vladimirovich P. has already decided everything for you
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

No. He won't. Many people who stanned him before have even cringed at recent events. It is not a functioning government. There are consistent discrepancies between foreign policy and his social media, he often changes his opinions, does not follow through, has grandiose plans without structure or details given, has threatened to shut down government multiple times, and no, the US is not more respected now than before. I think that it may be close, but I do not believe he will be re-elected. It has been too messy. I believe a new candidate will arise, whom will have a lot of what people enjoy about Trump (a loud voice) with a more structured, detailed plan.
Most people shared this same view, but in light of recent events giving conclusive evidence the election was in one way or another tampered with, that did not matter. What's to say that the same thing, in the same or a much more sophisticated way, will not happen this time around?
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

I hope for the worlds sake he doesn't get re elected, he's caused lots of problems with his trade wars. However I'm not sure that'll happen. In his defence he's the first president who's got North Korea under control, Russia has gone from being a foe to a friend, considering this it'll be difficult to take him down. If you see the odds they're balanced, and he certainly has a good chance of continuing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: