Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]- Pbitmall -Pooling Win,Share to Earn Money,Novel Cryptocurrency E-commerce  (Read 353 times)
pbitmallx (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:43 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 05:51:25 PM by pbitmallx

Pbitmall - Pooling win, Share to earn money, Novel cryptocurrency E-commerce platform

Successfully registered as our user, you will receive 50PBT rewards. Please check it in your User Center, Register Now.

(Links will be updated after the translation)
If you can do following translation work, please join us.

.• Japanese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Vietnamese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Italian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Russian: (ANN, White Paper)
• Arabic: (ANN, White Paper)
• Korean : (ANN, White Paper)
• Indonesian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Dutch : (ANN, White Paper)
• Thai : (ANN, White Paper)
• Filipino: (ANN, White Paper)
• German : (ANN, White Paper)
• Portuguese : (ANN, White Paper)
• Slovenian : (ANN, White Paper)
• French : (ANN, White Paper)
• Chinese Simplified : (ANN, White Paper)
• Spanish : (ANN, White Paper )
• Romanian : (ANN, White Paper)
• Hindi : (ANN, White Paper)
• Greek : (ANN, White Paper)
• Turkish : (ANN, White Paper)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PBT Token Rate

Original Presale: 1ETH=60000PBT     Hot Presale: 1ETH=30000PBT     Hot Sale: 1ETH=20000PBT     Normal: 1ETH=10000PBT

Total Supply: 2 000 000 000PBT

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Why choose Pbitmall? What benefits can it bring to you?

A. You can participate in Pooling Win to get rewards.

100 people each took out 0.1 ETH to participate in the 10ETH Pooling Win project, and finally calculated the final 10ETH winner based on the block hash.

B. You can open a store on Pbitmall to sell products.

Although you have no products to sell. You can sell any product from Amazon, Ebay or other stores as an agent.

C. You can help others complete the task on Pbitmall.

You can apply for a store release task and let other users on the platform complete your target tasks instead of you.

Of course, if you help others complete the task, you will get a profit.

D. You can sell and purchase BTC, ETH, PBT or other cryptocurrencies on Pbitmall.

You don't have to wait until the PBT online exchange, you can buy and sell it. Give you more flexibility in your choice of benefits.

E. You can share Pbitmall's products to your friends and get distribution benefits.

If your friend is registered as a user through your referral, your friend will be your subordinate user forever.

If you purchase any products in the mall, you will get a profit.

The distribution of the mall is divided into 3 levels: level 1 - 8%, level 2 - 5%, level 3 - 3%.

F. You can enjoy the benefits of PBT Token appreciation.

Users who purchase Token at the Original Presale, Hot Presale, Hot sale stage enjoy the benefits of the Token offer.

After the mall attracts a large number of merchants and users, PBT Token will appreciate significantly.

G.

H.

Follow-up we have more plans to go online...

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What's Pbitmall?

What’s Pbitmall:

Pbitmall is an international e-commerce platform based on pooling win

that uses tokens to sell and purchase a variety of products and services.

Pbitmall rejects all inferior products and only accepts suppliers with a

high level of service to create a high-quality e-commerce platform.

What’s Pbitmall Pooling Win:

The pooling win Initiator initiates a project with a specified participation

frequency N and a designated participation amount M in the form of a

smart contract. After the participant's payment amount participates in

the project, each participant will generate a random HASH value in the

blockchain after payment transaction. Through the publicly calculated

formula, one of the participants S obtained the total amount collected

by the project.

You will find more surprises when browsing through your mobile phone.

http://pbitmall.com/bitcointalk/mobiledemo.gif

Pooling Win, How does it work?

Bounty Program

Referral System

.1. The first-level distribution ratio, that is, the sub-member B developed by distributor A, the member B purchases the distribution
product, and the distributor A obtains the 8% share amount;

2. The secondary distribution ratio, that is, the lower-level distributor B developed by distributor A, the distributor B develops the
lower-level member C, the member C purchases the distribution product, and the distributor A obtains the 5% share amount;

3. The third-level distribution ratio, that is, the sub-distributor B developed by distributor A, the distributor B developed the distributor
 C, the distributor C developed the sub-member D, the member D purchased the distribution product, and the distributor A obtained 3%
 share amounts.

Translation Campaign

•  ANN + Bounty threads Translation: 500 PBT

•  Whitepaper Translation: 1000 PBT

•  Update + Moderation/Management ANN: 50 PBT per valid Post

•  Article translation: 100 PBT per article

To participate:

1. Join Pbitmall Telegram

2. Fill in this form: Translation Campaign

3. Check this spreadsheet to track your entry: Translation Spreadsheet

4. When you have completed your work, please post links to your work in official ANN and Bounty threads.

Feel free to ask any questions in Pbitmall Telegram

Rules & Terms:

• Translations need to be proper in grammar and vocabulary.

• Translations must be original, no Google translate. If we will find that the text is translated with the help of automated translation tools,

translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made.

• We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50%

of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.

• If there will be a lot of mistakes in translation, translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made.

• Translators must do ANN/Bounty and WP.

• Translators are expected to remain engaged in discussion about Pbitmall on an thread specific to their language.    

• Translations have to be done professionally.

• For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

It looks like a good project, cryptocurrency E-commerce. I have to study it well.

Hmmm...

Thanks for your comments and recognition of our project, you are the first person to give us a comment, and it is the only one that makes me think for a long time.

For our first praise, we decided to give you 100PBT as a reward.

But here I can't find your contact information, if you see, please contact us.

Here we also attach a statement:

Later, we will find 50 excellent reviews in our ANN response and give 50PBT rewards.

Pick one of the best reviews and give 100PBT rewards.

Dear friends, I would like to thank you for your participation and thank you for your efforts. We really need to work together so that we can achieve our goals faster.

http://www.pbitmall.com/images/image/87391533130693.png

pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Join Us

.We Need:

1. Social Media Operations Managers

2. Token Distribution Managers

To all friends who follow and participate in the Pbitmall project:

Hello everyone:

We have always focused on the design and development of the program. I always think that as long as we have a good project

model, the project has a bright future and can be recognized and followed by everyone. Because our platform system is very large,

it took almost all the time and energy, which led us to neglect the construction of social media and neglected the promotion of the

project. We made mistakes on this issue.

We now need friends with social media experience to join us, it's not just that you need to forward our tweets. You need to

manage and promote our projects as a manager.

We need Social Media Operations Managers in various countries. We also need Token Distribution Managers from all over the world.

If you are interested in our projects, recognize our projects, and you feel that you are qualified for this job, please contact us and we

will wait for you to join.

Of course, if you contribute to our project, you will definitely get the reward you deserve. We will use a certain percentage of the

shares, as well as sales performance as your return. For details, please contact our Telegram(@PresalesPbitmall) alone. After the

members are confirmed, we will establish an independent working group to discuss.

At the same time, if you have any doubts about our project, please leave a message on our Bounty thread first, we will give you the

fastest answer for you. Any questions you have will be welcomed by us, and we will not do any concealment, giving you the most direct

response.

We sincerely look forward to your joining

From the Pbitmall Creator

KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:09:19 AM

Hello!
I am russian translator of Pbitmall
I translate ANN thread on russian. Here is link on translated thread:
ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4809544.new#new
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Hello!
I am russian translator of Pbitmall
I translate ANN thread on russian. Here is link on translated thread:
ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4809544.new#new

First of all, thank you for your translation of our ANN thread.
I am very happy that you can complete the translation work so seriously and quickly.
We will do some audit work, and if there is any need for improvement, we will contact you as soon as possible.
After completing the audit, we will issue a reward to your Pbitmall account.

Thank you very much

Pbitmall

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

What kind of winnings are we talking about? Bring a friend and get a percentage. This is very similar to the pyramid. Maybe I'm wrong.
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

What kind of winnings are we talking about? Bring a friend and get a percentage. This is very similar to the pyramid. Maybe I'm wrong.

In simple terms

Mode 1 Pooling Win:
For example: 100 people each pay 0.01BTC to participate in the Pooling Win project, and then calculate a result by trading HASH, then 0.01*100=1BTC, which is finally obtained by this participant.

Mode 2 Share to Earn Money:
This model can develop users better and faster, and promote our projects.

Mode 3 Task Hall mode:
This mode is suitable for the cryptocurrency industry. You can anonymously let others do what you want to do.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Djib5vDVsAA9iDY.jpg

pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:44:31 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:34:37 PM by pbitmallx

The first thing to note is that we are not a pyramid model. You have promoted the project for us, helped us get the user, you get the commission, this is your labor income.

We only have 3 levels of commission share and will not pass on. We need to control the balance between shared amount and our profit.

At present, our share ratio is 8%, 5%, 3%, because we need to attract users at present, and at certain times, we will adjust this ratio according to the situation.

We will only divide our income and will not share our own money.

such as:

Iphone, the price given to us by the supplier is 1000$, our sales price is 1200$

Our profit is 200$, so we will take 200$ to follow, 8%, 5%, 3%

Finally, I am very grateful for the question you raised.

deception1359

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I've complete Vietnamese translation.
ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=43157.0
BOUNTY: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=43151.0
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

Thank you for your translation work, thank you for your serious work, you not only translated our text, but also translated the text on our pictures.

You are one of the most serious people I have ever seen. With our joint efforts, our projects will definitely be promoted faster.

You will be successful and we also will succeed.

Vladimir klov

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Week 1 (31/07 - 06/08)
Twitter profil link: https://twitter.com/khumairo13
Retweet
1.https://twitter.com/Pbitmall/status/1025171209359482880?s=19
2.https://twitter.com/Pbitmall/status/1025779556567867393?s=19
3.https://twitter.com/Pbitmall/status/1025760246004740096?s=19
4.https://twitter.com/Pbitmall/status/1025416412108546048?s=19
5.https://twitter.com/Pbitmall/status/1025142645851447296?s=19
Tweet
1.https://twitter.com/Khumairo13/status/1026508277759111168?s=19
2.https://twitter.com/Khumairo13/status/1026508079574073344?s=19
Mainnvest

Activity: 103
Merit: 13

Validator at Sentinel dVPN (Mandragora)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

Spanish ANN thread completed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4835900.new#new
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Thank you for your translation work, thank you for your serious work, With our joint efforts, our projects will definitely be promoted faster.

You will be successful and we also will succeed.
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Your work is very professional, thank you very much.

When you participate in social media campaign, please add your referral links of Pbitmall in the post, you will receive a commission if users registered through your referral link

and they trade on Pbitmall.

Your referral link is in the lower left corner of Pbitmall's User Center, click on My Share and you will find it.

Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:01 PM

what cryptocurrencies will be availables to make the payments through Pbitmall or in Pbitmall? can anybody give me an answer?
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

what cryptocurrencies will be availables to make the payments through Pbitmall or in Pbitmall? can anybody give me an answer?

At present, Pbitmall mainly supports BTC, ETH and PBT payment. Later, according to customer demand statistics, we will add support for other more mainstream cryptocurrency payments.
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

At present, Pbitmall mainly supports BTC, ETH and PBT payment. Later, according to customer demand statistics, we will add support for other more mainstream cryptocurrency payments.
Can we pay only with cryptocurrencies or we can pay with fiats in Pbitmall too? I prefer to pay with cryptocurrencies but it is only curiosity in my case
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Can we pay only with cryptocurrencies or we can pay with fiats in Pbitmall too? I prefer to pay with cryptocurrencies but it is only curiosity in my case

Pbitmall official can't support fiats payment, but you can go to our Task Hall, there you can change your fiats to cryptocurrencies though task.

For example, if someone posts a task, they need to exchange the cryptocurrency for the legal currency, and then you take the task. You can also treat this person as a acceptor, but it is in the form of a task. The task mode will ensure the security of both parties.

You can check details here: http://pbitmall.com/help.php?id=164
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

Do you have any softcap during the presale and what is it the hardcap that Pbitmall has for the public sale? can you tell me that?
pbitmallx (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

Do you have any softcap during the presale and what is it the hardcap that Pbitmall has for the public sale? can you tell me that?

Yes, we have:

The original presale stage will take place on our platform
Period: from August 3 to September 3, 2018.
Soft cap: 300ETH. The selling rate of PBT 1 ETH = 60 000 PBT. 
Hard cap: 1000ETH
PBT presale will take place on our platform and on the crowdfunding platform.
Period: from September 10 to November 11, 2018.
Soft cap: 4000ETH. The selling rate of PBT 1 ETH = 30 000 PBT. 
Hard cap: 8000ETH
PBT hot sale will take place on our platform.
Period: from November 18 to January 18, 2019.
Soft cap: 18 000ETH. The selling rate of PBT 1 ETH = 20 000 PBT. 
Hard cap: 35 000ETH

In the PBT sale, you can participate with Ethereum, Bitcoin.

Please check in our Whitepaper: http://pbitmall.com/whitepaper/PBT-en.PDF

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: