Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4741 times)
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

There are little options we have when it comes to dealing with the market happenings. We are left with little choice as there is nothing we can do to influence the market but rather to say patient and wait, for if you run out of it the only outcome will be losing money

We know already that each one of us has patience especially today that the market goes down. But if we say that, how much patience do we have, we cannot measure of how much patience that remain of us but the important, we relax and wait when will be the market  gaining again.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

Count on me. I am holding moderate bag of bitcoin since 2 years, I got it hiked by 500% in the last december, sold it and bought more bitcoin and now again holding it in every dump or spike graph that may arise further. I am thinking about holding it for next two years, if there is any situation where bitcoin doubles in its value then I will repeat what I did last year, will have more coins and will hold again. I am gonna do this until I raise specific amount of money which I wanna have for my retirement. Guess what already mid way to it and might reach goals by two years. Thats the patience I have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Yes, indeed patience is what people should have to consider and need to sacrifice also for the purpose of making the goal to become successful. As we all know, cryptocurrency market seems to be down again in this current situation and we need to understand that this is just how crypto works. Therefore, you need focus on the goal no matter what it takes and just not loose hope for this current market is just a temporary one and this will be back to recovery in the coming months.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Yes, indeed patience is what people should have to consider and need to sacrifice also for the purpose of making the goal to become successful. As we all know, cryptocurrency market seems to be down again in this current situation and we need to understand that this is just how crypto works. Therefore, you need focus on the goal no matter what it takes and just not loose hope for this current market is just a temporary one and this will be back to recovery in the coming months.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

You are right, my patience is always tested here, it is very tiring to see the theatrical market that continues to decline, sometimes I am very panicked and want to sell my assets, in fact I have lost more than 50%, I do not want to lose again.
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

If you are holder with large briefcase of cryptocurrencies, then it's very difficult for you to watch fall of crypto exchange rate. The best way to calm down is not look crypto course for a few days. It is hard, but it helps to calm down and not to make hasty decisions. Think about that course crypto will rise again. And doing something that can distract you from crypto. Hope this helps you.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

There is no limit of patience and In crypto you really needs lots of patience\. As i am new in crypto. i have been here since 3 months . i participated in lots of bounty campaigns in these three months and invested my 7-8 hours daily in crypto. Still till date i have earned very few coins/token. I learned one thing, things will well gradually so patience is necessary.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Bitcoin was below $6500 a month ago and its above $7500 nowadays. Most of us are in profit.
My average bitcoin buy price is even lower than $5000 and I'm still going to buy bitcoin till it stays below $8K mark. After that, I'll be selling.

That is not much of a patience attribute I would think, It is more like you are in the speculation market for the middle term. You will no make the big money.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
To anticipate a large risk, I try to follow the market flow this time. I tried to understand the state of the market from the past month. and finally it can be decided to hold a coin that does have strength in the long run and I will release some of my assets if it looks risky.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

I have so much patience since I am not putting any money on cryptocurrency right now. I only do bounty campaigns in order to earn some profit. I am thinking about investing when the I already earned enough money from joining campaigns.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

for me to be patient is something difficult. but be patient there is something obligatory if we want to start trading. and my way to be patient is to leave the market, keep your mind off trading and on vacation.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

As someone who will be going through a 2nd bear cycle I've got all the patience in the world. The market wasn't able to make me panic sell the first time and I'm sure it isn't going to happen this time too. It all comes down to if you have belief in the project you are invested in or not.
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
Yes patience is really needed, Maybe it depends on the person and holds them tokens. Because they are sure to research them here before purchasing it. I'm sure my patience will only end if its price is no longer rising and there is still no news of their project.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

I still have a bit of patience, but if the market falls even lower then my patience will end. My friend has already had plenty of patience and he sold some of his coins. I think to be successful on the crypto market - you need to have a lot of patience.

Kweiker

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

it is important to realize the long-term potential of cryptocurrencies and understand that this market is still in its infancy. With long-term thinking, you learn to ignore daily price fluctuations. I'm willing to hold on and wait a few years, so if by 2020 we're still in the bear market, then it's time to reassess
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

I only invest in fundamental crypto-currencies, and I am ready to hold them for several years. I am sure that in 2-3 years their cost will increase significantly and it will be possible to get a high profit. I am ready to wait for this for several years.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

In actual after one or two year it is a usual thing that market get dumped to big fall and that comes at stable by getting down for some times , in that way we should not expect more by the amount of the price that there is any chance that price can get up more , because in my experience when anything get recovered from long term loss then in that case it becomes at stability for long term and we should expect it at strong price and at this price range we should start our work of trading ( buy and sell of coins again ) and the coins that you bought long time back , you should hold them and don't get sell them with loss , wait until you become in profit easily .
So take patience for that amount of money which is in risk since long term and also Always remain positive .
And a big thought should be in your mind , which is , buy>hold>don't sell until you get profit , this pathway will give you sure profit easily .
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

I just believe in the blockchain technology and in what is behind it the future. And I don’t care, the red market or green. I just  check the course in every day. If the market is red, then I buy or do nothing. If the market is green, then I trade. Crypto is a philosophy, the nerves must retire.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:11:30 PM

Panic has always been a poor assistant in financial matters. Only random people on the crypto market sell their assets now. Those who believe in the blockchain technology, don’t pay attention to panic and to the fall of the market. Because in every market there are falls and ups. And in every market there are alarmists.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

i have a lot of patience. i just do not expect the price to rise overnight. i think the price increase will come, but it will take some time. do not look at the price every day and everything is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: