Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4740 times)
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

As we know that cryptocurrency market is volatile. Sometime market also tests our patience, but we need to keep patience. There is no limit of patience and you really needs lots of patience in crypto.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Patient required will be as much required by project into in other make a better profit and to avoid panic sales, so in crypto patience is the key but the level of the patient can only be determined by the kind of project into
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

i have alot of patience and i have more understanding about life and crypto currency
i have the knowledge that a million is not made in a day and that the market is volatile

only traders or crypto guy that is not patient, is one that does not accept the true concepts of crypto curency.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
controlling patience is very difficult, especially if the reality is not in accordance with our wishes.
Lately the market price has always been red so it makes my mind stressed and my patience starts to disappear because it doesn't find a bright spot from bitcoin, but I always realize that we will not always experience happiness, there are times when we are sad and must be patient to find happiness the other, one of them is to be patient to wait for the increase in the price of bitcoin and provide benefits to all of us.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Market has been bleeding for several months now but we are still here!
I usually spend time reading/researching while the market is down and bounty campaigns of course. Finding ways to earn  Wink
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Well, in terms of controlling myself not to sell or do thingsstupid with my funds I literally don't open my wallets I just give it a glimpse on coinmarketcap if everythings fine again but if not I stay away with my funds just to make sure I am not doing silly things like what others did to their own funds. Sometimes I pour small amount of funds to what I think will be recovering right next to Bitcoin that is why those red days can be a way to gain more profits.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

Yes, patience is a virtue. For long term investment this is really applicable. But, with the necessary precautions. Example,if you had invested to BTC, this is true. Wait and wait until price goes up again. However, if you had invested to specific altcoins, you should take extra careful. Always look at the trend and the possibility that its price may not climb anymore.
tanvir232

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

Don't know but I can. I bought ONION for $7 and I am still holding at $0.48
I have no panic. I don't check the price even.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:58 AM

I like to practice pilates and deep meditation. If the weather is suitable a nude beach is a great way to relieve stress from the disappointing price of BTC. Patience definitely is a virtue and something that will definitely payoff for true believers.
Newsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

Patience is because I have the belief to be able to stick to it. From the time I entered this market to the present, I have discovered the changes in this market, and I firmly believe that this market will pick up again, so I still have a big deal for this falling market. Hope, I believe it will pick up again.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

Don't know but I can. I bought ONION for $7 and I am still holding at $0.48
I have no panic. I don't check the price even.

I don't really want to point this out, but you seem to know the price without checking even.
Onion has been disappointing. Did you buy after it reached $18 USD and went down to $7?
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Market has been bleeding for several months now but we are still here!
I usually spend time reading/researching while the market is down and bounty campaigns of course. Finding ways to earn  Wink

I have prepared myself with other business sources in the real world, so when Crypto experiences a downtrend, it doesn't give a FOMO effect that is too big for panic sales.

just like you, the current trend is the opportunity for me to analyze more, I just joined this year and feel they have to learn a lot of things and including when the market is not good. my attitude continued to hold coins until the market improved again.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

I think sometimes it is okay to take a loss and move on. The market is so unpreditable that may wipe out your entire investments.
I wouldnt be patient in crypto world as the market is still too young. I would rather have some money back rather than lose them all.
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

A friend used to say crypto is all about Paytience. When you exercise patience you get paid. It's as simple as that. But it is easier said than done. That's why Buffet said that : Forex market is a tool for transferring money from the impatient to the patient. What I do in red days is to simply stop watching the charts, delete all my portfolio monitoring apps. Focus more on my offline business rather than letting by blood pressure rises unnecessarily. Take a break from crypto and you will be alright. You will spare yourself the mistake of panic selling. Cheers mate

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

I'm just sorry to sell in the red. That's what I'm encouraging myself. And so believe and await the when will begin bullish market, which as on me will begin closer to new year, and there as know. What will be will be!
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

The market is still bleeding, so I will always remind myself that it is not a good habit to pay too much attention to the price of encrypted money market.
Learn to relax and fool around with short-term price fluctuations.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I also not even see the portfolios, i know it surely went 50% down. but every time we seen it we get panic thats the thing. what we can do is we have to wait,  at the optimal place we have sell, its the best thing. now bleeding time. i think most of the coins bottom line has touched.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
icowind

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

I will distract attention from this market. At present, this market will continue for a long time in the low valley. I still hold my coins, but I will not spend too much time paying attention to it. I will use my energy and time elsewhere and wait patiently for the market to pick up. .
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

indeed now there are many people who panic selling their assets, even they are willing to lose hundreds of millions just to secure their assets
the tricks that I use to survive and remain patient are holidays
I forget the temporary market, and eliminate the feeling of panic that most people feel
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

True, that anyone or anybody got panic when they saw this reds without any little recover happens, so more of us investors are facing another trials in term of patience. But of you a long term investors, you dont to use your patience now, maybe after the time you settle. But for us traders and short term investors, heres the time to measure how long your patience till exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: