Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4736 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

in a condition that is experiencing a lot of price reductions in all markets, it takes a lot of patience to not experience a big loss, one of the right steps to overcome this is to buy some altcoins which have the opportunity to rise in price.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Patience can not be measured or counted. I am impatient, I confirm this, an example is that I sold my pennies at a fairly cheap price, compared to now, they are priced x100. That is a real regret.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Indeed, patience is really important. We have to be patient with everything. Especially for the encryption market. We must have enough patience to invest in the encryption market. Otherwise we will lose a lot in this falling market.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

So true mate...we are in summer of cryptocurrency investment and this is where the system is testing to see the boys and men and know those who actually have the patiience to wait for market to rise and those who are going to sell cheap. Best of luck.
bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Patience is the key to Crypto World. If market is red we have to wait or on the other part we can invest in some coins in which you thing is going to rise with time. So when you see market is is going green, the bull is running your goal is achieved sell you coins & have gains.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

i don't know how much money some people have to lose before they stop chanting "have patience"!

it really doesn't matter how much you sugar coat this, in the end you are encouraging people to bag hold while getting dumped on. and the result is a huge loss, a prolonged bear market and a bigger downtrend.
instead if people dumped like they always dumped in previous years after each pump, we would have already gotten out of the bubbles and were starting to see the summer pumps that are common during this time of year in altcoin market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Yes patience do really a virtue for success. Success it not easy to get you need a lot of effort.
I still not receive doing bounties, I'm still waiting for a payment and will see if my patience will have a great result.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

It is very important to maintain sufficient patience. At present, the market has been in the trough for a long time. I will slowly reduce the attention to the market, because I think it will continue for a long time in the trough, I will put my energy into it. Other work and continue to hold my coins.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Alot of patience can be problematic sometimes. You need to react quickly at times so patience is not always a virtue, sometimes it can put you in trouble. Be it crypto world or real world, some times your reaction is needed and patience there can prove wrong

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

patience without knowledge and experience it will be nonsense. silly if you talk patience without knowing and trying to learn the behavior of the market. especially if you do not do any activity at all it will certainly make you more panic and depression.

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

well patience should be infinite in this kind of time. i just wait and wait it out, since its very sure that this downtime is just temporary. so we wait

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

personally I have a lot of patience. without it on the market, it is simply impossible to earn money. I can say that patience comes with experience. Over time, you learn to treat everything more patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

"Patience is a virtue" a great and nice word to hear but i think most of the "Crypto People" specially those big investors are always have a good patience practices, if not this Market will dump easily but as we witness in the previous months the Market was stabilized and continue to grow. it means big Investors are not dumping there Coins like the small investors do as always like a panicked selling.  
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

patience is very important because if we hurry up in making a decision then it will causing the fatal things. we must respond it calmly, keep in mind that if the more and more people that do the panic selling, then the price of coins in the market also will getting down. one of the things that can be done if we want restoring the market prices is we must avoiding panic sell.
adamakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

When I start to panic in such cases, I remember that without patience many people lost a lot of financial resources!
And I don`t want and not ready  to lose my money!
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

I do not worry at all in such days of falling prices. Because I know that this is all temporary and soon the price will start to grow. So I'm just waiting. On the contrary, it seems to me that when the price falls, this is the best time to invest.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

You are right, now the terrible situation on the market, as prices fall every day. I am calm about the future of the Crypto currency, and I believe that everything will recover, but I also do not want to sell my coins at low prices, when I urgently need money, that's what makes me angry.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

If you don't have the patience to succeed in encrypting money market investment, we see a lot of successful people starting to buy bitcoin or bitcoin a few years ago. In my opinion, the investment in encrypted money is a very simple thing, that is, holding your coins for a long time.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

In theory you have to grow your portfolio if you have extra funds and then mind your own business, like making something except crypto. Self development, reading boks, relationsheeps are good to keep you out of crypto, but in reality i just constantly reload charts and make stupid decisions
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

In fact, as you said, patience is indeed a virtue, but people who are patiently cryptocurrencies are buying bitcoin. If you buy a cottage currency then I don't think it will last long.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: