Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4740 times)
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

I have some altcoins and big money in them..now is drop ..i am patient for now..but dont know until when. There is a lot of risk in the game.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I have been in crypto from early 2014 and patience pay me off now i will be patience for next 3 years and wont lose any opportunity. If you are from 4 - 5 years ago in this industry you must be calm when crash coming because crash is part of crypto wild world. I am patience untill bitcoin hit 1 trillion marketcap. I dont care about the price now or next year. My goal is $100k each bitcoin.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

That depends on the situation specifically, but I generally am a very patient person which is why I tend to HODL all my coins and tokens rather than sell them outright majority of the time. It is quite tough to actually HODL and far easier to simply say it. This volatile market is a very risky environment where tensions run high almost all the time whenever the values fall or rise suddenly which is why I never recommend investing what you are not willing to lose. Assess your patience levels and decide whether you can HODL for the long term before shouting that you are a HODLER everywhere.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

For many investors, likewise me, have had our portfolios reduced drastically. This is not even 30%, but over 70%. One of the altcoins i even has reduced by more than 90%. There is nothing i could do, but to hold.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

I was in a telegram group today and someone was seriously lamenting that whenever he check his blockfolio and sees the price of his coin, it would seem as if he had heart attack. That is how disheartening it can be when one seem to be loosing. Notwithstanding, everything will riser.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

it is good to have a diversified portfolio, better to diversify instead of putting all your money into a single bag because the more serious and unique projects you're investing in the more chance you got chance to make a good profit, even if the market is volatile, the development of the projects will progress and thus it will influence the demand, as a result, the worth and value will increase.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Many people say patience is keep hold until the price reach stop loss/ take profit point, meaning follow your strategy don't ask again why?. Depend my experience we can keep hold ( patience ) if we realize that there's no instant process to become winner and time is part of it. Too often see chart can make you change your strategy, see the number and leave the market for good. Easy way to stay patience in may opinion.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
I stay calm and patience when there is a happening like that because I have a trust on bitcoin that it will surely recover maybe not now but as soon as possible.
mh6e

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

Patience is really not infinite, even if you are in HOLD mode, yet to see how bitcoin is constantly falling today is very strange and probably boring. Therefore, people lose interest in crypto-currencies.

Before I get easily loss my patience, but since I join crypto I slowly adapt the system that patience is the key of success in this business. So now I adjust and learn how to manage my patience to be profitable.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

I still have patience in waiting my tokens from my first bounty campaign. Its been awhile that the bounty has finished and hoping the tokens will be distributed In my wallet. Another patience for the trading of tokens whether to hold or sell. This the world of cyptocurrency a lot of patience is needed.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:17:37 AM

In times like this patience is not the main factor on how we can gain profit. Looking at the price trend of different coins you need to have a better decisions. Even if you fight to stop panicking but you can't already foresee what is going to happen to the market in the next moment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

Stay away from the charts. You need to control yourself from being excited if the market finally recovered.

And think about the future in holding it can give you courage to keep holding and probably wont affect you from this dip.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:51 AM

During those red days is when our patience is really tested. Yes it is easy to say that patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency world but just as people say when you see your holdings value drop to the lowest no matter how patient you are fear will always strike you. During these times the most important is to stay calm and think well before doing any drastic measures.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

well said, its difficult situation for every cryptocurrency investors to see market trend from the end of Q1 until now. we need to do more patient in such situation, the rise of cryptocurrency price will begin near to the end of 2018 as my observation, but it will not reach the all time high price anymore. i tend to wait the market to recover, and if it possible i will add my portofolio to invest more at current price. i hope recovery price will begin at October.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:43 AM

It's important at this moment when bitcoin is so low, to embrace patience because that is the only thing one can do to survive this dump storm.
Of course it could be so discouraging seeing the price fall this low.many have wasted their token by selling so low as a result of panic
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

In case you have a big portrait of a cryptocurrency, then you find it difficult to see the falling rate in the crypto exchange. The best way to calm down and relax is not to look for a crypto course within a few days. It really is hard, but it helps to relax and not to make easy decisions. Just think that a course will really rise again. And doing something that can distract you from a crypt. if it hopes it helps you.
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

There are little options we have when it comes to dealing with the market happenings. We are left with little choice as there is nothing we can do to influence the market but rather to say patient and wait, for if you run out of it the only outcome will be losing money

I really believe that patience is the virtue because  it is the important to us to become successful of our life. But I cannot measure of how much patience does it remains on me maybe a millions times.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

waiting for the market to go back green, and still waiting from month 2 to now month 8. still waiting for launch tokens in the market, from month 4 to now month 8. maybe this time I waited for a long time, when before, I just waited 2 month to sell in the market.
I think this is an important lesson.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

As long as you have that kind of virtue then it wont be measurable if how long you will wait because you will know what is the proper time to give up like in the market of crypto that there is a dump and pump market.we just have to be wiser enough to our decision for our own success in the future.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:44 AM

seeing the red market is very sad for everyone who holds. so you stay patient in situations like that. I suggest you can look for activities that can provide income and profits. or looking for a place of business that can provide income. so that all your needs can be met.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: