Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4736 times)
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Oh,Yes!!! I'm very sad too and I can't watch it! But I do not give in to General panic and do not communicate with people who are very much worried. My friends help me a lot in this. We just sit down together and laugh! And it really helps. Guys, easy, we're almost millionaires!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Patience is definitely a must in the cryptocurrency market, after all, the coins fluctuate too much for the taste of the average person, I would recommend to get into bounty campaigns while the coins go up and down, in order to focus on the final result.
usantoslee

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

It's hard, because sometimes there's a sense of fear when the market down. Because when capital is spent, the daily value of property is constantly decreasing. But the game is always, investment is always accompanied by risk
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:46:20 AM

Of a truth, patience is a virtue and sincerely, even though most people claim to have patience, they are not just too patient enough. In order to sustain adequate patience in this red market, I keep myself busy with other activities. I deliberately overlook my wallet till the positive days return. The more I keep looking at my portfolio, the more I get angry and the more I run out of patience. So, I keep myself away from my portfolio for now.
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

when prices always go down, I never check the market again. I will spend my time away from Crypto, I will vacation with family, watch TV or play basketball. yes I will do all my hobbies, and without thinking about crypto. and I will check again after the green market.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

It's easy to control your patience when you know the whales game.  He is there to emotionally wreck you and tempt you into a bad decision.  I have played the fool before.  Not anymore.  Patience comes form the knowledge of the game that is being played.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

Well i think this may depend on what my reseach came up to and also depend on my instinct if i feel bad but i feel there still hope i will hold it but if not i will sell it and continue to hold it much mone intil i dont feel it anymore
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

of course you have to do an investigation and always monitor every symptom of the market situation, this is not easy especially in the situation of any decline that occurs. one that can reduce losses is to trade quickly, or make a large-scale repurchase. so, you can do a lot of speculation and not just to be patient waiting for the miracle to come.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Yes this is the trying times for cryptos and for holders as well and if you have just few patience you'll tend to sell at loss. Though it's really frustrating to see how our portfolio went down yet this shouldn't be a reason to sell. So if we doesn't want to buy more, just stop yourself from seeing your portfolio to avoid unnecessary decisions.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

I do keep reading about news and also when investing i trying to choose a coin with good future. When you invest in the right thing and you think its good for future, i believe you would be more calm in this bleeding market. I also recommend you to read more about crypto news and look at how crypto grow from the start. Just be calm and be patience, its takes a lot of training but it would really help.

kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

It must that you really have long patience because you are in this  crypto world but aside from that you must always pay attention as well about what is happening in the market and make sure that you are in a safe place for joining for example a bounty.The best way that you can is to always what is happening in all coins that in the market
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Patience cannot be measured, patience is also emotionally dependent on yourself. If you choose an investment strategy in the long term, then don't look at the price of bitcoin at any time, because that can make patience thin.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

if things like this continue, inevitably have to be patient because waiting for when the market recovery will be the same as waiting for the uncertain, and in this crypto world especially in investment, in investing patience is the key, and the way we control patience is by not had negative thoughts about crypto, like thinking that crypto will die soon, don't think like that.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

In the market fluctuating period, I usually carry on short-term transaction to guarantee my investment income. Even sometimes it's difficult to make it.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Unlimited patience, it might be better, but seeing a market that makes a fuss, the patience to sell coins starts to falter and see the benefits even a little, ready to release it. I am sure that patience yields good results.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

It's always hard to have patience, above all when this patience is over stressed. My solutions: 1) I bet only what I can afford to lose (if you invest too much even a -10% can generate panic), 2) I try to choose carefully the projects upon which to invest. Mistakes are always behind the corner
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

In crypto, we must have 100% patience of ours. Well, more patience, you may decrease the risks of being panic to buy or sell. however, patience must be followed by a good strategy and smart decision. Here, everybody needs to be patient whatever the condition. Do you agree?

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I usually sell my altcoins and convert it to bitcoin to cutloss. I don't sell it in fiat because once bitcoin pumps up, I will get left behind. Normally Bitcoin goes up first before altcoins.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

yes you are right that panic selling will only lead you to lose some coin value. here, being patience is a very important to have. It is virtue and we must have full patience, not half or moreover quarter. But, patience is not enough. We need to be smarter and more careful in considering the right time to sell, buy, and hold.
I really figured this one out. It really doesn't depend on how further down it goes, it just depends on the time it stays down. Now for example something can be 100 dollars and go down as much as 25 dollars or whatever in a week and I will be fine with it, however if it goes back up to 70 dollars (which is more than double so great) yet I can't have it back to 100 dollars for months than on about 6th month or so I start to get really sick of it.

Now, its only gone 30% from the initial entry point and it has seen 75% going down as well yet I draw the line only at around 6th month of no profit and not how further down it goes. It can worth 1 dollar all I care as long as it goes back to my prices in less than 6 months I will be fine but when it doesn't than I start to lose patience with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: