Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4736 times)
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

I'm holding my levels for almost 8 months now. But still I don't see where it will end. Market is not giving any hopes us yet. When will the market start to go up?
haconghoan89

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I am holding icx and sc for over 3 months, the past few days are really bad but i will keep them until the end of the year, hopefully the market will be better then now
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

Patience is not only a virtue but also a strategy! As to how much patience I have, I would say I do not measure patience in terms of amount rather what my patience is able to achieve.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

patience is never going to end, only sometimes human nature is saturated and bored to wait, sometimes I also experience it like that, but yes what do we want to say We have to be patient for a benefit.
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Never can tell how much patience i have regarding to any related on cryptocurrency. As long as im busy working to other things in relation to cryptocurrency i won't mind up to where my patince will put me in.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

Patience is certainly not infinite, but nevertheless it is necessary not to succumb to emotions even in the most difficult situations!
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

I'm a teacher so infinite patience is a must, but even this market can be a little trying on the nerves at times!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:15:37 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

If you got some more investment to invest then you can topup your current portfolio with good coins and just close everything and do some other work and dont see the market for some time. This is the only way you can keep yourself cool and keep yourself from panic selling in loss.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

I am very patient, most of the rewards I get will be saved for at least 3 months, but I think patience is not the best, because of patience and may lose many good selling opportunities!

I am ready to wait as long as it is needed - up to the time when the cryptos I have will start giving me the returns. As a rule, I am holding the altcoins for 6-7 months, or even more but I invest in top-20 alts.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

I have a lot of patience actually, in the recent years I have had to discipline myself to be patient when I have looked at the market and watch bears come and go and give way for bull markets. Now I just place price targets on all of the coins that I have and wait for however long it takes the coins to get to that price target before I sell off any of my coins.
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:54:29 PM

I believe that patience is good when the price falls for a short time. and with a long fall, you should not tolerate and everything should be sold.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

I think patience is linked to the amount of money you have invested and the risk associated with it, for example, I only invest what I have left over after I pay bills, food, some entertainment out and my 401k, so I don't worry too much that the market is in red now and I don't panic, that means more opportunities to invest, what always makes me curious are the people who sell now in such a low market, what are they thinking?
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I think the key thing here is most is also applicable to forex investment
Invest what you can afford to lose...
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

I agree that it is necessary to be patient about cryptocurrencies. Sometimes you could be almost forced to sell coins. But be cold-minded. You are not a trader, I suppose so. You are holder, patient holder.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

As usual I'm very hasty but I don't know why at the moment I still can keep holding all my cryptocurrencies. LOL. Maybe I know that it's too late to sell them all but I don't wanna do that, I believe in this crypto world that why I keep holding and try to wait although ETH which I'm holding is dumping to under $300.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

To be honest, the market decline has already exceeded my patience. I have invested in coins from $5 to $1.50.
But according to the current market, I think it will continue to fall so I don't care.
I will eat, drink, and play, maybe a few months later the bull market will come.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

Because I started to add cryptocurrencies and invest in the beginning, I fully thought about the risks I will encounter, what risks I will bear, I am willing to bear these risks before investing, so I really welcome I was very calm on that day, I would not panic and fear.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

There are many situations where we need to have patience ,in market the prices go up amd down, we just need to jave patience and have control on our mind. Moreover its very important  to have patience in crypto world. Its a good strategy
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I don't have enough patience, but I keep hold all alts which price is close to 0. Hope they will remain value one day. We don't have any options rather than hard work and patience. Also there is a good point to find a job,because crypto prices are too low to get income in crypto

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Forget about patience and focus on your jobs or businesses, the more you think about waiting the more impatient you become.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: