Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:10:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have?  (Read 4740 times)
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:47:34 PM

I still remember with regret that he could not sell at the peak, now I sit with a bunch of unnecessary coins in the hope that at least one of them at a distance will show good growth.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:52:21 PM

I can still remember those days back in 2018. It was horrible, ETH for 85 dollars, BTC was around 3k, almost nobody believed that price would recover, but right now we are getting a bit of hope, which is great.
We do not know how long it gets to recover or stay don forever but still we have courage and being patient till the time the price increase again because we believe on the potential the coin and think those who manipulates the market for own benefits. It is great to understand the market and know to play with the situation.

gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:57:17 PM

I dont have that much patience before but as the cryptomarket is doing.
I dont have any choice but to extend it or have an infinite one as we can't do anything but to wait and buy more before the Bullrun comes.
cryptocurrency is really something we should to invest with.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:04:22 PM

I'm sure most of the members in this forum, including members in this thread, have experienced what I experienced too, and surely there are still many members who holding coins from investments or  from bounties and wait for the right time to sell them, but I still haven't given up and are still patient to wait for that day

Exactly mate patience is very important bullets investting in crypto altcoins, believe me or not since the bear start I have diiferent coins storing in my ERC20 wallet because I still believe time has come my coins I hold become valuabl I forget it for awhile.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:34:24 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
When the red market and coin prices decline. Surely a lot of people start to panic and are confused about what they will do later, so some people will choose to sell it because they panic if the price decreases again. When the market goes down don't panic, observe and analyze what makes the price of the coins you hold fall and whether the coins still have the potential to recover and give you a profit, don't be in a hurry in making a decision to sell them.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:35:48 AM

Indeed patience is a virtue. Especially if you are a trader you need patience ,and also to cut down on emotions. If you make the right choices of coins for trading, even if it dips, you don't need to panic sell, apply patience to it, and before you know it, price will rise back.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

as usual I personally do not panic when I see a market situation that has not improved or cryptoqurrency assets are threatened not to rise in price. that is not my attitude, because I am very confident that the assets that I have now will rise in price one day, because they include high potential coins for investment.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:22:08 PM

I am having great patience because I have invested in crypto the amount of money that I can afford to lose so I never get panic and I can stay calm even when all crypto will be falling to zero.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:34:11 PM

as use with chance on reference as trader to manage of terms with the token movement on moderation gives with use of spares on expends as release with distribution,
the decision helps as trader to work as might to focus on excessive with option on lists with the limitation as field on focus as objective on managing terms on projects with the investment plan with the business on bitcoin finance.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:49:05 PM

with my past experience can control panic when prices are below, I'm sure that patience will have good results, in crypto your patience is an advantage. I have experienced panic very often when selling coins and it is very detrimental to me. and now this is my experience and lesson.now i am able to be patient i continue to be patient. because I believe.
Plinteng

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:51:52 PM

Patience is a very important attitude in any situation including when the market is bleeding. but I think this is normal in the market, because price fluctuations depend on demand and supply in the market, if I sell low it is the same as selling a loss. so I prefer to be patient and wait for the market to fully recover.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:59:25 PM

That is it , how many of us could remain calm while you watch your investment drain out, very few and that is nature. Patience is one of the best asset you could have as a crypto enthusiast. No matter what you know your time will, its a matter of hard work which is always proportional to your reward.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:25:01 PM

Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

Trying not to watch the charts everyday and go for some hobby or other investment spheres  Grin
Greendays are coming, hang on, we are ready to fly  Wink

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:05:32 PM

I am having great patience because I have invested in crypto the amount of money that I can afford to lose so I never get panic and I can stay calm even when all crypto will be falling to zero.
Patience is the key of success in gambling, investing and trading so in short crypto is all about patience. We actually have to show patience at dump when the price falls we will have to wait till the price recovers it could take year or few months but one day it will surely increase better keep waiting good time will come very soon
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:02:04 PM

When BTC went down to 9.8k$, many people started panic selling with false predictions that it will touch 7k. Let's understand that the only time you lose funds is when you sell at loss when holding good coins. Those who held BTC from that dip till today are now rejoicing and the reverse is the case for those who dumped. Lesson from this is that patience is a virtue, it's highly applicable in crypto space.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:18:31 PM

I am just turning my PC off and start doing other things like bringing time with friends, playing games and so on. The worst thing you can do is to look at CMC and think about your portfolio. Just sit down, relax and switch your attention to something else.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:46:41 PM

During the past 2 years I almost did not care about the prices of the coins I hold. I still believe in the strong recovery of crypto in 2019, and I only set targets to sell those coins.
For me the crypto market is like a long-term investment channel, it's not a profession. I still do other traditional jobs and invest in crypto.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:48:59 PM

It is not about patience but its all about knowing and understanding how the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem operates and the basic things that influences the change in the market price of most crypto coins. Investors need to know and understand how trading and investing work in the crypto ecosystem. With understanding, you know why the prices of cryptocurrencies keep changing...
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:51:07 PM

Patience is a virtue, but it is only suitable for holders. For traders, sometimes they need a bit more reckless to maximize the possible profits. Fortunately, I have too much patience and I can't trade short term. I only buy and place sell orders in the selling area.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:55:04 PM

Patience is very important when it comes to cryptocurrency investment because it takes time for most of the projects to gradually follow the path of their road map. However, not all the projects are worth waiting upon because the project may lack what it takes to become successful on the market. This is why investors are always entreated to study the project before investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: