Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrops ??  (Read 655 times)
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

I stopped working with airdrops cos they became SO trashy last 6 months. I just cant find something real! Literally, there are scams everywhere. Only bounty!
I agree with you, but you must join bounty campaign by following your signature campaign can get big advantage especially if your rank is high. good luck
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

You can not get as much good income as the old one. you need to work harder now so you get a good income. Try hard so you can earn

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

hi the water and the market is so terrible that bounty and airdrop will not come with much money. but if you are thinking of selling in the future, join them both. unfortunately airdrop does not make any good money. If you have time, bounty killer. You can earn some nice money from your home. If this is your eager vr, then it will be relevant to your income over time.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

I love both of them cause the work is easy , and the reward is sometimes but more often low reward if the project didnt get the amout raise in thier ico sale
dikan

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

I love both of them cause the work is easy , and the reward is sometimes but more often low reward if the project didnt get the amout raise in thier ico sale

Do you mean both telegram ?? if so, what I know is that most telegram bots are scams. I've joined a free telegram bot and it's all scam until I spread referrals so I can get lots of results that can't get anything.
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

I have a bad experience with airdrop, because there is an airdrop program that require to register on the site. and it turns out it's a phishing site. I think it's hard to get enough money from Airdrop, but with Bounty campaign will get more profit than Airdrop.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
tronghoa

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Airdrop is only good if you have your own telegram channel or facebook group to share your ref link to user. I will prefer bounty because you have to choose the best project to follow, and you also earn more with bounty, not like some coin that airdrop!
buitrong045

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

I like to participate in Bounty more. I can focus on the project in the best way Smiley
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

I do not advise you to participate in airdrop. You will spend a lot of time searching, registering and fulfilling the condition, in the end few of them will pay. Better to devote all the time to the bounty
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

for me personally, I prefer to be a participant of a bounty campaign rather than airdrop because with a bounty campaign I can make a lot of profits rather than just being a participant from the airdrop with too many participants and very few results.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

to find a bigger income try to join the bounty program, there you can work for signature campaigns, twitter campaigns, Facebook campaigns, blogs or youtube. and bounty programs are usually more reliable and promising. because the income from aridrop is very small, depending on how we can look for referrals to be able to increase income.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Airdrop in the field of digital money means conducting free coin / token into the wallet of the user. Typically, AirDrop is often used for promotional purposes, creating a spread effect for the ICO project or the coin / token itself. I would love to participate in the airdrop program to get free coin
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
for me now I prefer bounty because most of the payments are too long. If the payment bounty is available every week / month. After bounty payments you can use these results for trading or investing on other coins
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

Bounty's misson is rather difficult than air drop but it's better .
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

You can make money with bounty in many ways and get great rewards, but airdrop seems to be just a waste coin, not a coin worth. Or, say, if you wait for airdrop for a few years, what happen is if you will lucky .
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

I did pick bounty, dont like airdrop. With bounty you get the opportunity to actually hold lots of token and support the project best way one can but airdrop comes free and the value you get is too low to be worth your time. For bounties you can check for goblin team, i have beat experience with them.
hoangthuphuong10

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

Airdrops were way too easy than bounties and You don't need much time or effort for airdrops.In last bull run People who did Airdrop tasks rewarded with lots of money.but now days airdrops with good rewards are very rare. Even lots of bounties are failing as ICOs are not having a good time.

That's right. There are so many cheater.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

Some people chose airdrop because of it time of participating consider to bounty campaign which require time and sound knowledge before you can earn anything from it.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

Bounty is the best campaign to make more money on any good ICO. Most airdrop token were scam and don't hit good exchange in the market
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

No exact answer of your question cause that is related to conditions of campaigns. But still we can give a ratio of them.

%51 Bounties
%49 Airdrops

For easiness, profit share and pay in time terms that I have rated as above. Then you should look at the Bounties and Airdrops for those three basic conditions which will give you about how your profit be after joining to.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: