Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrops ??  (Read 660 times)
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
These two are one of the ways to earn money in an easy way in crypto industry without any investments, But between then I prefer to do bounty campaigns than airdrops. In airdrop you can only make a small money because of it's rewards but in bounties there are so high amount of allocated rewards on it. It is really worth it if you received your tokens.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
I do not care much about Airdrop. But you can track some prominent platforms like tokendrops or airdrops.io. Many airdrop brochures are listed there. But be sure to choose the right campaign for efficiency.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

I believe that the bounty is much more profitable and better. Here, of course, I have already written about it more than once, I think, especially the experienced bounty hunters. Only of course it is difficult to find really good projects, very many scammers.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

both of you can join, when you choose a bounty every week you have to make a report, if you have free time I suggest joining the bounty otherwise you can join airdroop, join a good bounty ... because it can generate a lot of money. or join a signature campaign that has more value in the bounty
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:31:51 PM

Bounty is the best campaign to make more money on any good ICO. Most airdrop token were scam and don't hit good exchange in the market
And bounty depends on your work, how much you make that much you gain so participating in campaign is better cause earnings depends on your work not on your luck.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

only bounty!  Grin

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Hi everybody
Thanks all
Bounty pay more and more reliable than airdrop, so here for me the choice is obvious.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

it seems like I prefer to be a participant from the bounty campaign because when I become a participant from Airdorp, the results are usually not too much because there are too many participants and the allocation is only very small so that the allocation for many of the participants will eventually be worthless.
duonghoangphong4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

I think Bounty is better than Airdrop. Now Airdrop is scam 80%
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I think the bounties of the program are more promising in terms of earnings. Airdrops in general a continuous lottery.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

I think Bounty is better than Airdrop. Now Airdrop is scam 80%
Yes, you are probably right, I have a lot of Airdrop companies, but very few coins have come for them, most of them are still hanging and hardly ever come to life.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

of course I prefer to be a participant of the bounty campaign, bounty campaigns usually have a limit to be a participant and that is very different from airdrop which has no restrictions so the participants drop more but the results are more bounty campaigns.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Forget about airdrop asap Smiley. don't think that you can become a millionaire in this world by joining airdrop only Smiley. Don't waste your time with airdrop, try to focus on bounty campaign or some other better ways than airdrop like trading or investing in ICO Smiley. I don't know why you guys still apply for tons of airdrops while you only can earn few dollars.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

I think that it is better for you to participate in more bounty campaigns rather than joining in to airdrop campaign i you have a chance to allocate more time. Most of the airdrops are not giving good donations but bounties are not like that. In the case of bounty, as we do help to promote their ico they pay us more than airdrops do. Geomanna bounty campaign is a good bounty campaign..
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Are you a new person here . First you increase the rank in the bitcointalk group. to be able to join the bounty. Bonus campaigns are highly profitable. Signature campaigns, communication campaigns, are easy for beginners to just follow the rules. airdrop is now full scam, should not join

Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

for bounty hunters, the main goal is to get an ico token reward, lots of work that can be followed and must be completed according to the development rules.
Airdrop is part of ico's project work and I follow it together to register a social media campaign or signature campaign until ico Success in order to get many rewards.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

This year's bounty mission is easier to get rewards than airdrops, and the signature in the bounty mission is the way to make a lot of profit!

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

This year's bounty mission is easier to get rewards than airdrops, and the signature in the bounty mission is the way to make a lot of profit!
For me, it is easier to deal with airdrops rather than bounty campaigns because when you do airdrops then it is easy because you will just do some simple tasks and after that then you can easily do transfer your attention to another airdrop and join that while bounty campaign will require you to work for a few weeks before they gave you earnings.
maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

It's basically the same thing, because they both require at least some work.

But, bounties are typically better because they require more work, and the companies require valuable work, hence, willing to pay more for it.
abrinzikri72

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

prefer bounty, because according to the task, if airdrops I think sometimes the prizes are uncertain
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: