Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrops ??  (Read 657 times)
jordanamg

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Bounty pay more
So Bounty
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

To make more profit, my advice is that you should join the bounty campaign instead of airdrop if you have time. Participating in a bounty signature will have the opportunity to earn up to $ 5,000 if you choose a potential ICO that can participate in the bounty.
You can participate both if you want, whether when you are using multiple accounts in bounty campaigns it is actually against the rules and regulations of their bounty.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Both bounties and airdrop are good ways to make some money in crypto. Lot of quality airdrop and bounties going on. Take your time to check out lobitcoin bounty campaign which is ongoing.

I prefer to participate in bounties because the amount of bounty allocation is quite big most especially in signature campaign compare to airdrop in which the amount of rewards token we earn is very small due to so many participants.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Airdrops are hard to earn profit because lot of useless airdrops are available in market so totally waste of time. But Bounty programs are better than Airdrop but not good in current scenario because lot of useless projects are available in market so Bitcoin or altcoin investment is worthy investment and we will expect some profit in future journey.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:33:12 PM

They both make you some money. Depending on your time and drive, I would much rather advise you choose bounty. If you have a good social media followers and/or a good bitcointalk rank, you could have some profitable bounties. Join also @krypitalbounty on telegram.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
If you are an airdrop/ bounty hunter. Be sure you have enough experience and awareness to judge the good projects that can bring value to your efforts. Because, at this sensitive stage, fake projects are on the rise.
Airdrops : https://airdrops.io/  Try it here and hope you have a good bargain.
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Hi everybody
What do you think is the thing that makes us make money easier and have the pages to track the quality airdrop
Thanks all
I think that airdrop is a waste of time, it's better to sit and spend more energy on bounty.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

Of course the bounty will earn a lot more. More labor is given and fewer people can join.
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

Airdrop is a form of bounty.

I'd say go for bounties.
Airdrop is just free tokens for nothing in return.
But with bounties, you usually have to invest something in order to acquire something in return. Also, with bounties you usually get more tokens from a single source, which I find more appealing.

Absolutely agree. Bounty is much more efficient and profitable than airdrop. But it is better to use both options.
minhhungcnttk51

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

I prefer bounty, more work more return
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

bounty and airdrop are actually just as profitable but sometimes airdrop coins are always valued at a price that I think is inappropriate but not all of them like that sometimes there is a successful airdrop token and has good selling value and is included in the best token rating in coinmarketcap like (HYDRO) and so on all that depends on the developer so it's better to just adopt both, but you must be able to analyze panda smartly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mirzanaufal2701

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

For me bounty campaign more good than AirDroid evwryone know airdrop more easier that bounty but i bounty award more bigger, so i think more job than more award
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

To make more profit, my advice is that you should join the bounty campaign instead of airdrop if you have time. Participating in a bounty signature will have the opportunity to earn up to $ 5,000 if you choose a potential ICO that can participate in the bounty.
You can participate both if you want, whether when you are using multiple accounts in bounty campaigns it is actually against the rules and regulations of their bounty.
If it's againts with rules why you still give that advice to him? All campaigns don't allow people using multiple accounts as it's a cheating.
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

Bounty this require less time and offer a good stakes to each sections of the campaign. With a good profit
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

I choose both, Most Airdrops and Bounties pay according to your work.
At present, there are many air scams and gifts that occur. You must choose airdrop and bounties wisely so you can't lose your hard work and time.
Don't join them just click on their website and check the details of their team, white paper, review of the ICO list, the partnership with the company.
To make more profits, my advice is that you must join a prize campaign. Participating in the gift signature will have the opportunity to get up to $ 5,000 if you choose a potential ICO who can participate in the gift. the higher the rank, the more pay you receive

asik$6

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

You can spend about 3 hours at bounty and earn about 1k $ a month. To make that much money working for airdrop will need twice as much time.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

If you count everything correctly, then you will understand that the campaign bounties are very unprofitable because there is very little money to pay. Plus there's always a chance to be deceived.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

LOL. I don't know why you guys still can compare between bounty and airdrop Smiley). Bounty is clearly better than airdrop Smiley. Although both airdrop and bounty have scams but bounty is still much better with less scam and much more worth cause bounty hunter can earn thousands dollars from bounty campaign but it's impossible for airdrop hunter. LOL.
Maycorn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Bounty is better because there is an opportunity to earn more tokens than in airdrop. But airdrop efforts far less than the bounty. So here to whom that is more necessary. Wink
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Hi everybody
Thanks all

Bounty has always been better of than airdrops. However, having the skill to search out good projects to participate in their bounty program is very important in order not to end up wasting precious time on scam projects that will deliver nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: