Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin does not survive...  (Read 382 times)
Bellex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

what do you mean, when you say doesn't survive. how it can die if it already exists. even the price come to one penny it doesn't matter it's death. bitcoin is a founder of these sphere.ther is only thing can happen that it will not be so useful as another coins, but when it happens it wan't be so serious trouble as we will already be living in cryptoworld, where bitcoin may not act as a main currency
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

If Bitcoin doesn't survive, all coins will be destroyed soon. It is almost certain. But it never will be.
cmarquez

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

If that truly happens Ethereum would be the best candidate to replace Bitcoin. Ethereum nowadays have the most trusted coins existed and many alternative coins have been very dependent to Ethereum using their platform in a Smart Contract Platfrom. Also according to coinmarketcap Ethereum stands to the 2nd place as most market cap existed at the present now.
Qegarma

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

Crypto is still relatively small compare to global money supply. But Bitcoin is aiming to becoming global money and that money want to be used as the unit of account.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

If Bitcoin dies, then all the altcoins will be destroyed. I think the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are inseparable from Bitcoin, and Bitcoin has always been the leader. I believe that Bitcoin will develop more advanced technologies in the future, so there is no need to worry about Bitcoin dying.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

I think it is hard to imagine the crypto world without bitcoin and despite what people said that bitcoin may not survive, I think it is here to stay. But IF bitcoin continues to fall and it does not survive, which of the alternative cryptocurrencies do you think can take its place? Ripple? Ethereum? EOS? Will it be bigger than bitcoin?
For me I think it is impossible to happened that bitcoin may not survive in the future because it is the most popular in a cryptocurrency world.I think also alternative coin must not survive in the long run.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

I think it is hard to imagine the crypto world without bitcoin and despite what people said that bitcoin may not survive, I think it is here to stay. But IF bitcoin continues to fall and it does not survive, which of the alternative cryptocurrencies do you think can take its place? Ripple? Ethereum? EOS? Will it be bigger than bitcoin?
if the bitcoin dies then all altcoin is destroyed, no substitute bitcoin forever
you do not need to panic with the decrease of btc, where there is a dump there must be pump, btc fluctuations will always occur in all markets
WHERe did you get that idea about nothing can replace bitcoin?and the altcoins will destroyed if this happen?

This is the problem about those noob that is trying to advice another noob,there are lots of platforms that can be replaced bitcoins platform dude.stop spreading lies
mrkimlee88

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

It is a sad story.
But I think it never happen.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

no one can take the place of bitcoin. and if bitcoin does not survive then the entire cryptocurrency market will collapse.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

people are all giving your their experience and opinion and sometimes in questions like this some bag holders start advertising about their shitcoins. but let me give you a better answer.

go to coinmarketcap.com or any other exchange or website that lets you see the charts. now take the last 8 months and compare bitcoin price during drops and altcoin prices during the same time. their behavior should give you the answer you want.
hit: they all got dumped hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

I do not think the bitcoin will disappear. If that happens, I do not think there will be any coin capable of replacing it. Because bitcoin costs 15-20 times more than eth and hundreds or thousands times more than other altcoins.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

I think no one can replace bitcoin except the dollar, because all the coin prices in the exchange rate with the dollar even though the dollar price is very far when compared with bitcoin.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

It's interesting if we can see a coin being the number one coin in coinmarketcap but that seems impossible because crypto currencies are the same as Bitcoin, that's what people know.
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Nothing could replace MySpace, but it got overrun pretty quickly. Nothing could replace askjeeves or Yahoo, but Google stomped them into the dust. Nothing can replace Facebook, but people are fleeing.

Nothing lasts forever, and in the tech space, 1 human year is like 20 tech years. Things get old really quickly. Bitcoin is very strong and stable for now, but never say never. There could be a bigger and better solution, and no one will know it until it's widely implemented.

As for me, I've got a bit more hope for Ripple than ETH because it seems like it's got a bit of support from retailers. ETH is kind of struggling to define itself as unique right now.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will not fall, you just do not know how the black side of the darknet works. It's very important for them. They'll do anything to keep bitcoin alive. More likely to collapse the EURO than bitcoin.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

If Bitcoin died then it would be a death for the whole cryptocurrency sphere. Imagine this situation. All people would start to withdraw their money from altcoins, including Ethereum, so I think that nothing can replace Bitcoin. Maybe later, they will try to reanimate it but nothing will happen.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

So for me,  if bitcoin doesn’t survive then it will affects all alts in crypto world. Bitcoin is the main currency here so as i can see, theres no alts who takes its place because all altcoins always depends on bitcoin.

mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:49 AM

If bitcoin does not survive in its place will come another coin, which will take first place in coinmarketcap.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

If ever bitcoin will not survive i dont think so if theres alternative crypto that can survive considering that the strongest and profitable coin is falling so theres no reasons that other weak coins will not fall.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

at the moment we find it difficult to determine the movement of bitcoin will all change drastically down or up, and this kind of situation is better for us to hold back and be patient for a while until the maximum price returns..
for the replacement of bitcoin, I'm sure that ethereum will be able to provide the same price with bitcoin..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: