Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEMERA ~ ✅💎💠 The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds 💠💎✅  (Read 26167 times)
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

So you are saying there is no soft cap in reality. Soft cap is basically 0.

What did the guy say about bounty in case SC isn't reached?

Its rule from bounty thread: "No bounty token will be distributed in the case the softcap will not be reached."
However, the project team can change the conditions at its discretion. A bounty manager will make the appropriate changes. Sylon very often defends the position of bounty hunters.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

It's very unfortunate they didn't even reach the softcap in pre-sale. I was hoping a good response from investors but anything is expected in these condition when BTC/ETH prices are at bottom. I wonder how will they continue the project with very limited funds.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

Its rule from bounty thread: "No bounty token will be distributed in the case the softcap will not be reached."
However, the project team can change the conditions at its discretion. A bounty manager will make the appropriate changes. Sylon very often defends the position of bounty hunters.

I'm aware. That's why I was asking libert19 since he spoke with the team. Why don't you let HIM answer my question?

Thanks
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Yes that's right, softcap is basically 0 (and its already reached Tongue ), so bounty participants are going to get paid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

It's very unfortunate they didn't even reach the softcap in pre-sale. I was hoping a good response from investors but anything is expected in these condition when BTC/ETH prices are at bottom. I wonder how will they continue the project with very limited funds.
With very limited funds, there are two possibilities:
1. The project will stop indefinitely.
 2. They will try to develop but the plan will be simpler.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

Yes that's right, softcap is basically 0 (and its already reached Tongue ), so bounty participants are going to get paid.
And here I agree with you if the project continues to develop. Grin But if the ICO will continue until the specified deadlines, then the project has a chance to raise more. Investors should appreciate this project.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

Hello, sir? I have participated in the Gamera bounty on a Twitter campaign, I have filled out the registration form, but why is my name not registered with spreadsheets?

https://prnt.sc/lfvdek
https://prnt.sc/lfve15
https://prnt.sc/lfverj
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Hello, sir? I have participated in the Gamera bounty on a Twitter campaign, I have filled out the registration form, but why is my name not registered with spreadsheets?

Probably because there were limited jr member slots available and its already filled up.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

Probably because there were limited jr member slots available and its already filled up.

You are right. The manager only accept up to 150 members to join the twitter campaign. The number of jr participants in the GEMERA twitter campaign is very limited and it ended very quickly in August.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

When I checked the site, this project only attracted more than $ 100,000 and this is a very small number to develop the project. Maybe the project was listed in Latoken in the future but without investors what would make the value of GEMERA increase? I'm still wondering this because this is a very good project and managed by Sylon the best manager I have ever known.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:05:01 AM

When I checked the site, this project only attracted more than $ 100,000 and this is a very small number to develop the project. Maybe the project was listed in Latoken in the future but without investors what would make the value of GEMERA increase? I'm still wondering this because this is a very good project and managed by Sylon the best manager I have ever known.
maybe the team already has more plans for this project, we just see the team will always do the best so that this project can be developed even more for the future.

gefander

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

maybe the team already has more plans for this project, we just see the team will always do the best so that this project can be developed even more for the future.
This guy is rarely wrong when selecting projects, so I'm sure the project can achieve its goal without LAToken
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

This guy is rarely wrong when selecting projects, so I'm sure the project can achieve its goal without LAToken

In addition, the team consists of enthusiasts. Which adds more confidence to the project.
By the way, just confirmed with admin on Gemera telegram, they are gonna continue even if they don't reach soft cap. Great news!
And sales are not finished, and will work in December. This idea has every chance to collect the necessary funds, to start.
Tatsiana07

Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

In addition, the team consists of enthusiasts. Which adds more confidence to the project.
By the way, just confirmed with admin on Gemera telegram, they are gonna continue even if they don't reach soft cap. Great news!
And sales are not finished, and will work in December. This idea has every chance to collect the necessary funds, to start.
This is good news. I hope the project will succeed.

kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

How are your successes? What you have achieved? How many countries have you attracted investors from?
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

How are your successes? What you have achieved? How many countries have you attracted investors from?
Gemera can not said to success, softcap is still not achieved.
The achievement of Gemera is that GEMA has been registered in Latoken.

If you want to monitor the progress of token sale, please visit the gemera dashboard; https://dashboard.gemera.io/users/sign_in
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

And wouldn't it be better if they delay the token sale. Gemera is a attractive project and ICO can be successful when market conditions become favorable. I think Devs must consider delaying the token sale to a further date.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

And wouldn't it be better if they delay the token sale. Gemera is a attractive project and ICO can be successful when market conditions become favorable. I think Devs must consider delaying the token sale to a further date.
I think they can do it, or extend the time of sale. Or any other changes. One way or another, we will find out about it. As before, no updates have been announced regarding the conditions, about changes of the ICO.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I think they can do it, or extend the time of sale. Or any other changes. One way or another, we will find out about it. As before, no updates have been announced regarding the conditions, about changes of the ICO.

The team does the best for the development of Gemera, they have more good views than we think, the team's policy will be able to achieve its goals.

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

The team does the best for the development of Gemera, they have more good views than we think, the team's policy will be able to achieve its goals.
What policy? Which policy?
The policy about partner with Latoken?
I just visited the Twitter media and Gemera medium. For one month to the back, I have not seen any progress updates that have do team gemera. This makes people wonder, What did the Gemera team do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: