Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GEMERA ~ ✅💎💠 The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds 💠💎✅  (Read 26150 times)
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:47 PM

the project is quite long, hopefully with the duration of the public sale until October this will make the team formulate a topcer strategy for the success of the project itself to be successful.
Yes, it is obvious that the projects have become longer. Multiple offers, gives their results. But the Gemera will be supported by emeralds.And this is a good link to the real sector of the economy. This may be one of the reasons for the interest of investors and the community.
You are right, hopefully this cooperative relationship will provide extraordinary results in the future and the target can be achieved well and easily.
indeed this project is very interesting to follow. by looking at good partners and also choosing the right time to sell tokens I think this project will be easy to achieve hardcap. I can't wait to see the results of this project.

I can hardly imagine how blockchain will help in tokenization of natural resources. But I read the white paper, and I understood the concept, and what the team wants to achieve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

I see the project favored by many people and are all looking forward to the project running and hopefully by the time the Token sales take place many investors who support this project.
Many big investors support this great project. I have appreciated a bit about this project and as a result it is so perfect for people to invest. If you are considering investing in an ICO project, this could be a great choice for you and I am sure it will bring you a great profit if the government of colombia works with this project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Gemera Project

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Made in Colombia, Backed by Emeralds: Gemera Crypto Tokens Available September 10th
Gemera, the much-anticipated crypto token fully backed by physical emeralds mined in Colombia, has finally announced its pre-sale scheduled for September 10th, 2018. To celebrate the occasion, all early participants of the pre-sale will benefit from a 20% bonus on Gemera token purchases.
https://www.ccn.com/made-in-colombia-backed-by-emeralds-gemera-crypto-tokens-available-september-10th/

One of the most trusted Chinese ICO trackers, @52Ico, has listed GEMERA, the only crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds
http://52ico.com/
latuan99

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

im new in crypto and looking for interesting project to invest, just found yours and it seems pretty good. ive already picked decimated, like games and support its industry, but now i need something different but not less worthy hehe
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
Gemera Project

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

im new in crypto and looking for interesting project to invest, just found yours and it seems pretty good. ive already picked decimated, like games and support its industry, but now i need something different but not less worthy hehe
I`ve read information about the project, but could you please tell me more about the practical use of your token?
Start by reading through the whitepaper here: https://src.gemera.io/src/GemeraWhitePaper.pdf

Have a look at our FAQ section here: https://www.gemera.io/#faqs

Gemera Project

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

Pre-Sale is LIVE September 10th!

Investing in Colombian emeralds is becoming more popular, due to their unique characteristics, beauty and scarcity. Through its token, GEMERA is offering a more transparent, democratic and accessible way to invest in these precious gemstones.

For more information, please visit: gemera.io

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

the project is quite long, hopefully with the duration of the public sale until October this will make the team formulate a topcer strategy for the success of the project itself to be successful.
Yes, it is obvious that the projects have become longer. Multiple offers, gives their results. But the Gemera will be supported by emeralds.And this is a good link to the real sector of the economy. This may be one of the reasons for the interest of investors and the community.
You are right, hopefully this cooperative relationship will provide extraordinary results in the future and the target can be achieved well and easily.
indeed this project is very interesting to follow. by looking at good partners and also choosing the right time to sell tokens I think this project will be easy to achieve hardcap. I can't wait to see the results of this project.

You are very positively tuned. I think that today, hardcup, is very difficult, even for a project that supports the real sector of the economy. And this is not necessary. The main thing is the implementation, the timing of the roadmap, the correct work of the service, and as a result the success and recognition of the community. I think that the team has such an opportunity.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Gemera Project

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

GEMERA World Blockchain Forum Dubai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3KER0XfZLU&feature=youtu.be&a=
Gemera Project

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

GEMERA
GEMERA is a crypto-token backed by Colombian emeralds.
https://icorating.com/ico/gemera-gema/
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

The developers did not initiate the question of creating your own block chain? I mean, later. Or you are quite satisfied with the ETH platform.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Gemera Project

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

The developers did not initiate the question of creating your own block chain? I mean, later. Or you are quite satisfied with the ETH platform.

From Dev team:

ETH works OK for us. We do not need to create a new Blockchain Network. On the other hand, all Ethereum wallets with ERC20 support can be used for GEMA token.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

You are very positively tuned. I think that today, hardcup, is very difficult, even for a project that supports the real sector of the economy. And this is not necessary. The main thing is the implementation, the timing of the roadmap, the correct work of the service, and as a result the success and recognition of the community. I think that the team has such an opportunity.
If in my opinion also the target could be achieved, let alone the time sales are still long. so I think the team will definitely prepare better strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.

givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

If in my opinion also the target could be achieved, let alone the time sales are still long. so I think the team will definitely prepare better strategy again in order to attract the attention of more investors.
agree with all of you, I also believe that later this project will be able to achieve success in sales and the team involved will always try as best as possible for this project to achieve satisfying expectations.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

I'm sitting half-way around the world and wishes to invest in this project,what is the guarantee that if i buy these tokens i will really have emeralds sitting somewhere in the world that are mine?

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:13:46 AM

I see good comments and support for the project grew a lot, and it looks like it is indeed the concept of this project has attracted the attention of many people. Hopefully this project can be a great success.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Asset-token management could be the next short term step in a decentralized system using Blockchain. In this case emerals, with a total worth assets estimated of more than USD 250 trillion.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

agree with all of you, I also believe that later this project will be able to achieve success in sales and the team involved will always try as best as possible for this project to achieve satisfying expectations.
Believing the success of the ICO is not wrong, but you must remember. The thing that has not been seen is the certainty that we cannot provide a benchmark. Like your post above, you are sure that this ICO will succeed. So far the sale of ICO tokens is still running, so we cannot confirm whether they are successful or not. We never know what will happen later and in the future.

I'm sitting half-way around the world and wishes to invest in this project,what is the guarantee that if i buy these tokens i will really have emeralds sitting somewhere in the world that are mine?
Hello sir. Communicating with one of the gemera teams will be better, and you will get more information. Please contact the gemera team.

Note; I am sure if there are people who really want to invest, they will definitely prefer to directly communicate or ask questions with the gemera team.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gemera Project

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

Holding the tokens does not mean that you have specific emeralds sitting somewhere for you. You use the tokens you have to redeem emeralds from the Marketplace.  The emeralds are priced in tokens.  You can check out the Marketplace here: https://market.gemera.io/

The project has established an alliance with major Colombian emerald producers who provided emeralds that are already certified and stored in Malca-Amit facilities in Hong Kong.

For more information you can read see the whitepaper here: https://src.gemera.io/src/GemeraWhitePaper.pdf
Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/g3evxT0NHdQ
For frequently asked questions you can look over the FAQ here: https://www.gemera.io/faq.html

You can ask more technical questions here: support@gemera.io
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

maybe many will support this project, hopefully all who are involved here will always work together with enthusiasm and success will achieve satisfying results.

chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Nice to see actions as well in environmental and social responsibility (3% of the whole revenues). Experimented team in the emeral business and producers involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: