Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 11:13:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin Girlfriend  (Read 7722 times)
niothor
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 500


Niothor


View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:16:33 AM
 #121

I meant to add some [nohomo] tag to that but couldn't find anything appropriate Tongue

A quick search for nohomo (images) on Google told me that it was a good idea
1531955618
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1531955618

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1531955618
Reply with quote  #2

1531955618
Report to moderator
fair bitcoin games | pvp - pve - solo pve games | faucet |
Free satoshi code btcoon500
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1531955618
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1531955618

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1531955618
Reply with quote  #2

1531955618
Report to moderator
1531955618
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1531955618

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1531955618
Reply with quote  #2

1531955618
Report to moderator
1531955618
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1531955618

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1531955618
Reply with quote  #2

1531955618
Report to moderator
Revolution
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards


View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:57:25 PM
 #122


Good detective work!

+ I got my GF using DOGE Coin so yea

giveBTCpls
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:17:57 PM
 #123

That feel when a guy that looks like this working at a grocery store gets hotter girls than that



Daily reminder that no matter how much money one makes, one will never trigger legitimate arousal on females.

joeventyra
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 81
Merit: 10


View Profile
March 20, 2014, 08:48:59 AM
 #124

That feel when a guy that looks like this working at a grocery store gets hotter girls than that

Daily reminder that no matter how much money one makes, one will never trigger legitimate arousal on females.

money always matters to 90% of the females mate. hopefully you can find one from the remaining 10%

Crypto world is on the way to eruption.
giveBTCpls
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 322
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:01:25 PM
 #125

That feel when a guy that looks like this working at a grocery store gets hotter girls than that

Daily reminder that no matter how much money one makes, one will never trigger legitimate arousal on females.

money always matters to 90% of the females mate. hopefully you can find one from the remaining 10%

Of course money matters, all im saying is if you are not goodlooking, you are just basically hiring a prostitute 24h and call it girlfriend. Chances are she's cheating on you with the pool guy with the good face and 6pack.

mexxer
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:48:01 PM
 #126

lol good for you lol  Shocked i though it was a giant human-like bitcoin

Suzuki
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:26:27 PM
 #127

I wish I had girlfrined as you have! Where have you met her? Maybe I can find similar
5thStreetResearch
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:02:36 AM
 #128

First sign you're full of shit... The chick is holding a cup from the Encore in Vegas.

cosmofly
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:49:43 PM
 #129

First sign you're full of shit... The chick is holding a cup from the Encore in Vegas.

Lol what a douche I've already discussed and explained this extensively. I dont give a shit about u anymore. I did a favor to the community sharing my girlfriend with all of you

The difference between me and you is that I ejaculated all over her face and tits an hour ago and you didn't

JenniferNguyen.ca
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:28:30 AM
 #130

First sign you're full of shit... The chick is holding a cup from the Encore in Vegas.

Lol what a douche I've already discussed and explained this extensively. I dont give a shit about u anymore. I did a favor to the community sharing my girlfriend with all of you

The difference between me and you is that I ejaculated all over her face and tits an hour ago and you didn't



What fantasy land are you living in?

I don't have a boyfriend.

Get a life you creep.

Thanks to Jay Kirk for sending me this thread on my facebook page.

~ Jen
acs267
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:58:47 AM
 #131

First sign you're full of shit... The chick is holding a cup from the Encore in Vegas.

Lol what a douche I've already discussed and explained this extensively. I dont give a shit about u anymore. I did a favor to the community sharing my girlfriend with all of you

The difference between me and you is that I ejaculated all over her face and tits an hour ago and you didn't



Yeah, you're right. He didn't ejaculate all over his computer screen. He was actually learning how to put 'periods' after his sentences.
misterbowls
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 29
Merit: 0


View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:05:49 AM
 #132

First sign you're full of shit... The chick is holding a cup from the Encore in Vegas.

Lol what a douche I've already discussed and explained this extensively. I dont give a shit about u anymore. I did a favor to the community sharing my girlfriend with all of you

The difference between me and you is that I ejaculated all over her face and tits an hour ago and you didn't



Yeah, you're right. He didn't ejaculate all over his computer screen. He was actually learning how to put 'periods' after his sentences.

There aint no girlfriend like a bitcoin girlfriend.  Put her in the blockchain and forget about her and pull her out when you need her.
cosmofly
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:36:54 AM
 #133

Sick and tired of trolls and fake accounts PMing me everyday asking for more pics of my GF so I'm locking this thread forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!