Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Managing eth & ERC20 for a company  (Read 90 times)
Iphara (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Hi all,
What is the best strategy to manage cryptos for a company with multiple founders once the ICO is over ? With balance between conveniency and security.
- Interface ?
- Multisig ?
- Signing solution ?
Any comment is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

Firstly, you have to defend yourself against hacks. For that, you'll require hardware wallets like Digital Bitbox, Ledger Nano S or Trezor. To protect yourself against malicious employees you'll require multi signature account which requires majority of total number of parties involved to sign a transaction. A combination of hardware wallets with multi signature wallets is a very good starting point.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

There are many strategy to manage but it will be tough without ICO. By many crypto can be managed but need to be concern always because it’s a big deal.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Try to protect yourself against hacks, first and foremost. This requires hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S or Trezor etc. To protect yourself you'll need a multi signature account, a combo of hardware wallets with multi signature wallets is a great option to go for.
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Actually I do't have much knowledge about managing tokens of an ICO when its time is over. But the topic onterests me as someone will comeup with a solution that will benefit us all. with signing solutions,
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

I think you can use the interface to collect money for the company. ETH or ERC20 is very nice by this. Their ICOs are very promising. But I would like to know more about this.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I think interface system is good for collect money. Company will get ETH or ERC20 because its ico is promising and profitable. I think its future is potential and probable.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

It’s important that you use hardware wallets like ledger, trezor etc or software wallets like jaxx, electrum etc. Never leave your funds in exchanges or online wallets. You can also use multi signature account to avoid unnecessary and suspicious transactions from other employees.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Securing your tokens should be the main priority using various hardware wallets available in the market. Then you must opt for multi signature account where other employees will participate too to confirm a transaction. Keep communicating with the people who invested on the project, otherwise, they might think you have ran away with their money.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Hi all,
What is the best strategy to manage cryptos for a company with multiple founders once the ICO is over ? With balance between conveniency and security.
- Interface ?
- Multisig ?
- Signing solution ?
Any comment is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

IMHO you should reflect in the contracts the nature of the real world rules and contracts that have been set up by the company when founded. It is the best way to have everything aligned into one single regulation.
Iphara (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Thanks for your answers !
For the multisig smart contract, which one would you recommend ?
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: