Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SC2] It's time to realize that the game is over  (Read 2140 times)
freequant (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 02:50:30 PM

you'll be made out the fool as the weeks/months/years go on and everyone else is jumping onboard whilst you sit there on your "I still think it's a scam" pedestal.

CoinHunter, you have a severe case of delusion of grandeur...
You just ruined the SolidCoin economy by letting inflation run berserk.
You did in the span of two days more damage than any central bank ever managed to do in years.

It is time to awake : you have lost your entire fan base.
You can now count your supporter on the fingers of two hands : nine, the people who got a trusted account.

It's now that people who trusted you are going to decide if your failure is due to incompetence or betrayal.
Please take responsibility asap and dare to stop this masquerade.
If you shutdown your amoeba, and turn over the sourcecode to the community, there is still a hope to reboot the coin and save the assets of people who invested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frozenace

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:00:03 PM

Sounds like blackmail.

Spacy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:03:13 PM

More and more people realize, that their BTCs will lose value because of other chains being innovative and BTC not, so they jump on the FUD-train?  Grin
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:12:21 PM

More and more people realize, that their BTCs will lose value because of other chains being innovative and BTC not, so they jump on the FUD-train?  Grin

Since the only thing you can trade SolidCoins for is BTC, it actually increases the demand for BTC if anyone wants to trade their SC2.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
wannaBhacker

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:18:52 PM

I sincerely hope you are not suggesting that SC2 innovated anything... Centralize the decentralized. Hardly innovation.
Spacy

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:30:43 PM

Since the only thing you can trade SolidCoins for is BTC, it actually increases the demand for BTC if anyone wants to trade their SC2.

No, SC2<=>USD exchange is available at btc-e.com.

I sincerely hope you are not suggesting that SC2 innovated anything... Centralize the decentralized. Hardly innovation.

The new protocol is matter of opinion, but the client is a huge improvement!
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 03:33:09 PM

How can people test out theories on working blockchains if bitcoin is the only one running? Its a wonderful sign of bitcoin's strength that people wish to imitate it or try to surpass it with different implementations. Its a form of R&D if you think about it. I mean people crash perfectly good cars into walls with crash test dummies inside them all the time.

Without research and innovation you get stagnation and death.

BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 03:35:53 PM

How can people test out theories on working blockchains if bitcoin is the only one running? Its a wonderful sign of bitcoin's strength that people wish to imitate it or try to surpass it with different implementations. Its a form of R&D if you think about it. I mean people crash perfectly good cars into walls with crash test dummies inside them all the time.

Are you or are you not RealSolid/CoinHunter, as you previously stated here?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 04:38:50 PM

Are you or are you not RealSolid/CoinHunter, as you previously stated here?

Do you really think he would bother to create an account to promote bitcoin anywhere ?  In which universe are you living ?

BitterTea

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 04:42:55 PM

Do you really think he would bother to create an account to promote bitcoin anywhere ?  In which universe are you living ?

I'm not a mind reader.

I didn't see any other motive for you claiming to be RealSolid, other than that you were in fact RealSolid.
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 04:56:54 PM

Not sure if you are joking or just dumb and I can't be bothered to post that fry picture.

Do you choose bank accounts based on what color the safe is?
Spacy

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 05:05:18 PM

Not sure if you are joking or just dumb and I can't be bothered to post that fry picture.

Do you choose bank accounts based on what color the safe is?

Lot of people choose things because of nice colors and people smiling in the advertisements, even bank products... The point is, the client itself has some innovation, for users and programmers...
BitterTea

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 05:39:43 PM

Lot of people choose things because of nice colors and people smiling in the advertisements, even bank products... The point is, the client itself has some innovation, for users and programmers...

Such as...?

The mining console? That's more of a necessity (since the mining algorithm is closed).
The wallet switching? Wow, someone can swap database files around, exciting!
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 05:53:30 PM

Such as...?

Innovative TripleScam(tm) technology.

Normal coins just scam you with pre-mined blocks, but SolidCoin gives so much more.

You also get scammed by the tax on blocks you mine. You do the work and CoinHunter gets a cut.

But wait, there is even more. CoinHunter has introduced magic trusted blocks to tax scam you double.

SolidCoin - the coin with so much scam CoinHunter had to find 9 more scammers to help him scam you while he scams them. Now that's innovative.

BitterTea

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 05:56:57 PM

Such as...?

Innovative TripleScam(tm) technology.

Normal coins just scam you with pre-mined blocks, but SolidCoin gives so much more.

You also get scammed by the tax on blocks you mine. You do the work and CoinHunter gets a cut.

But wait, there is even more. CoinHunter has introduced magic trusted blocks to tax scam you double.

SolidCoin - the coin with so much scam CoinHunter had to find 9 more scammers to help him scam you while he scams them. Now that's innovative.

CoinHunter?

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 08:33:07 PM

Coinhunter was tracked to this guy by BCX.

http://twitter.com/zarquonsknees

If you will notice, this guy's Anti-BTC, pro SC tweet on Aug 21, the very day SC 1.0 first launched. CH is. a big twitter. The guy's location is Melbourne Australia the same as Coinhunter. If you research out this guy you will see a similar cocky prick persona.

The major confirmation is there was multiple pro Solidcoin public post on his wall as well as on Susan Parnell FB page. Both are private now and became so after BCX posted it. This I saw for myself.

The more I read your posts, the more I start to think you actually are the new BitcoinExpress identity. Hmmm  Huh
BitterTea

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 08:54:01 PM

Coinhunter was tracked to this guy by BCX.

http://twitter.com/zarquonsknees

If you will notice, this guy's Anti-BTC, pro SC tweet on Aug 21, the very day SC 1.0 first launched. CH is. a big twitter. The guy's location is Melbourne Australia the same as Coinhunter. If you research out this guy you will see a similar cocky prick persona.

The major confirmation is there was multiple pro Solidcoin public post on his wall as well as on Susan Parnell FB page. Both are private now and became so after BCX posted it. This I saw for myself.

The more I read your posts, the more I start to think you actually are the new BitcoinExpress identity. Hmmm  Huh

I think you're both BitcoinExpress. After all, you did claim to be able to "confirm" that he had almost infinite power and wealth. How else could you know that if not because you're him!?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 08:57:41 PM

Yup central banks all over the world are looking at SC2 (well no not really) and saying "Hey didn't we invent this like 100 years ago".

SC 2.0 is the worlds first implicit trust, centralized digital fiat currency.

Too bad because concepts like trusted nodes *could* be useful if done in open source way with multiple viewpoints and via consensus came up with a way to implement it without naming one person God & Emperor.  Trust in cryptography remember, not trust in <insert name here>.
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 09:01:28 PM

Did you ever consider that there are only two people posting on this forum? You and this other guy from Japan having the rest of all accounts?

Seriously, I'm paranoid too but you take it to a whole new level.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 09:04:33 PM

Totally off topic but looks like widespread DDOS on Bitcoin network.  Both slush, and deepbit having trouble connecting.  Hashing power way down.  Just getting the word out.  Possible 51% attack.

If you got a rig and want to help solo mining would be an effect deterrent and immune to DDOS attack.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: