Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Money Token Bounty Auditors Are Scammers  (Read 180 times)
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Earlier today, there was a thread created about me in this scam Accusations section, alleging that I am an account farmer, this is the thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4788069.new#new

The above post was created because I created a post yesterday where I called out the auditors and gave proof of my innocence in the accusations they have levelled against me. This is the post I created.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4778719.msg43139110#msg43139110

I am not the only person affected by this outright scam and defamation, while scrolling through the scam section, I stumbled upon this post by another member of this forum, this is the link..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4775738.0

Let's take a look at some of the facts
When the Money Token Bounty started, they never said KYC was required but when the program was concluded and tokens has been calculated, they suddenly decided to conduct KYC for bounty participants, I am never scared of KYC and I submitted my necessary details for the KYC and passed, below is a screenshot of my account.

Now where did the accusation of account farming come from? They said the bounty auditor is a respected member of this forum, why do they choose to remain anonymous? These questions remain unanswered since all we got from them is a generic email address.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
Merited by jagaban (1)

I am very sorry my friend. I hate injustice with passion. It is very sad that bounty hunters are not protected from this project managers who start to conduct criminal practices after their project ends successfully. After KYC, I do not think there is anymore need for auditing again. It looks like they want to bully hunters away from their rewards

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
ebykamsiokoro

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Honestly this is disheartening. The level to which these guys will go just to cheat hunters out of their hard earned rewards is totally nauseating. I'm also affected by the MoneyToken account farming saga but to think that they'll go ahead to defame one's character is so uncalled for. Well I'm glad that some people are really taking them to task and calling them out on this. If not other bounty managers might be tempted to tow this same dishonest path.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Thats why better to join bounties by third party managers and those who are into bounty management for quite a time now. You might not know if the bounty manager is part of a team or not. If he is somehow related then he might take some decisions favoring his team's side.

Also they should release name of the bounty manager. They owe a detailed explanation regarding your case.
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Thats why better to join bounties by third party managers and those who are into bounty management for quite a time now. You might not know if the bounty manager is part of a team or not. If he is somehow related then he might take some decisions favoring his team's side.

Also they should release name of the bounty manager. They owe a detailed explanation regarding your case.
The bounty was initially handled by a third party Bounty Manager, but after the bounty program, they said he was unfair in the distribution of the tokens and so they hired an "Independent and Professional Auditor who is a respected member of Bitcointalk Forum".. At least that is what they told us, a bounty that didn't intially require KYC, they added the KYC and I passed with flying colours, in other to make it impossible to receive tokens, they accused a large number of bounty participants to be account farmers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: