Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.001 BTC Loan >>> Repaying 0.0015 in 3 Days  (Read 168 times)
sunnybeacher (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

Need that simple loan to do a renew and I am not able to buy BTC rn.
Can give this account as collateral if needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

Unfortunately, your account worths nothing. If you have no valid collateral 120% of loanable amount in valuable altcoins you will not get loan here.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Since you cannot buy BTC right now how will you be able to repay the loan within three days and pay 50% interes rate. That kind of interest rate together with not offering valid collateral makes it hard for me to believe you but I am not accusing or anything, just stating the facts.
sunnybeacher (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Since you cannot buy BTC right now how will you be able to repay the loan within three days and pay 50% interes rate. That kind of interest rate together with not offering valid collateral makes it hard for me to believe you but I am not accusing or anything, just stating the facts.

I buy BTC  from cashterminal immediately paying 5% fee. I am currently on the seaside and there is no cashterminal around and I want to play a little bustabit. That's why I ask for $8 loan and repaying 12$ for it won't hurt when I am home in 3 days
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

I buy BTC  from cashterminal immediately paying 5% fee. I am currently on the seaside and there is no cashterminal around and I want to play a little bustabit. That's why I ask for $8 loan and repaying 12$ for it won't hurt when I am home in 3 days

At first you needed it to do a renew, now you want it to play a little bustabit?
You may want to lock this topic before you get a negative trust.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
sunnybeacher (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

At first you needed it to do a renew, now you want it to play a little bustabit?
You may want to lock this topic before you get a negative trust.

I didn't wanted to say I need money for gambling. Anyway I won't beg for 8$ Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: