Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3984 times)
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
Of course, since your message, almost two months have already passed, but the market is standing still. I also very much hope that in the near future the bear market will already deplete itself.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin will rise again before 2017 in December. But bitcoin will rise yet not 2017. I hope bitcoin will rise under $10000.

Expected to cross easily 10k in coming months and hopefully we will see again some good movement happening in last quarter of the year and thus will make things more better for all the people who had being waiting for some rally to happen on upside.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

I don't believe that bitcoin will rise again before 2017 in December. But bitcoin will rise yet not 2017. I hope bitcoin will rise under $10000.

Expected to cross easily 10k in coming months and hopefully we will see again some good movement happening in last quarter of the year and thus will make things more better for all the people who had being waiting for some rally to happen on upside.

The bad thing about expectations is that it easily warrants frustration if what you expected didn't happen. Try to be a little more conservative when it comes to expecting a certain value because expectations were high for 2018 after btc made that 2017 run yet look what happened.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 10:17:45 PM by patispace

I have no doubt that sooner or later the price of bitcoin will resume its upward trend towards new heights, but it seems to me quite arbitrary to suppose that the time in which that will happen will be the month of December, since there does not seem to be a solid basis to suppose that, rather, I believe that everyone would like to repeat the gratifying moments of emotional rejoicing that meant the month of December 2017 for all crypto-enthusiasts.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

In the past year this is also happen so many people expecting to that this will hopping that will happen again because the price of bitcoin little bit rising up.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

I think it's possible, I can't believe it. The market is uncertain now, and it seems to me that bitcoin will not shoot until the spring of 2019.
For me it will happen and if a lot of people will invest a lot of money for sure the price of bitcoin will rise again and if  we will stay positive with bitcoin there are a big chance that we can see the price of bitcoin above $13k.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin price will jump again Within the October months to December. Everyone keeps predicting about this, I remember this type of hype made before the August month! Everyone thought in August, a big pump will happen. Maybe this time crypto lovers will not be disappointed!

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

I think it's possible, I can't believe it. The market is uncertain now, and it seems to me that bitcoin will not shoot until the spring of 2019.
come on dude! bitcoin is always unpredictable right? thats why we don't be too pessimistic, think positively so that it will generate confidence in the market, because that trust is the foundation of the pump in the market, I myself believe the price can at least improve at the end of the year
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

If you check the charts, then you can find that the December spike is only applicable to two of the past 8 years: 2013 and 2017. For the remaining six years, there were no such spikes. Also, the market is not looking in very good health right now.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

I think maybe this year the price of bitcoin will jump again because the total supply of bitcoin is currently very low and that will make the price of bitcoin very expensive because the harder it is to get the price can be very expensive.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

Bitcoin is like ghost it jumps with in seconds and it may jump before December because December is not a fix period we have not seen a high growth in the present year but it may jump again in last month of this year as crypto users predicted.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Everything is possible. As you remember, nobody believed that Bitcoin could grow so much last year but it happened. Who knows, maybe this winter will also bring us the best surprises we are waiting for.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

I'm not an expert, I think bitcoin will increase next year. Looking at the current situation, many people doubt and demand is small compared to last year.
dharavikala

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

December is dependably a decent time for digital money exchanging and contributing. Numerous individuals continually anticipating this time and along these lines, there is an expansion exercises which prompt liquidity and volume . Cost increment is made conceivable due to these components and especially adjusting off the year!
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

It is true that there is a great anxiety in the cryptospace to see very soon the resumption of the great uptrend experienced by bitcoin since the end of 2016, but if we are curious enough to observe the performance of the market over these ten years of existence, periods of high volatility such as that observed last year or at the end of 2013 are really an exception, and rather seems to prevail a prolonged calm in the markets.

Therefore, we must be mentally prepared to wait for a long time at current levels around $6,000 since we have already been several weeks in a range that seems to please bitcoin. But if at the end of the year the price can close above $10k, we could feel more than satisfied.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

It is true that there is a great anxiety in the cryptospace to see very soon the resumption of the great uptrend experienced by bitcoin since the end of 2016, but if we are curious enough to observe the performance of the market over these ten years of existence, periods of high volatility such as that observed last year or at the end of 2013 are really an exception, and rather seems to prevail a prolonged calm in the markets.

Therefore, we must be mentally prepared to wait for a long time at current levels around $6,000 since we have already been several weeks in a range that seems to please bitcoin. But if at the end of the year the price can close above $10k, we could feel more than satisfied.
Yeah we have been in this price and position for quite a long time. there have been no significant price changes in recent days. I really want to see prices at least up a few percent maybe up to $10k. but in this condition the price is even very difficult to reach $7k? always stops at $6900
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:40:46 AM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
Of course, it is true that many investors and experts in the financial market Bitcoin will raise prices by the end of this year. So we can believe in this return and keep them for this return. I think Bitcoin will hit $ 12,000 this December.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Im expecting that bitcoin will jump again in december, hope that this year will be a productive year just like last year. lets have a good positive outlook that it will rise again.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

Yes, we have some huge expectation in the month of December but it won't be like last year, slightly the price of Bitcoin will increase more than 10000$ but due to ETF and much other fake news, we are in a dilemma whether the price will increase or not.
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin can pump in December but I think the price is not going to hit 15k$+. Maybe need more time and more support to hit ATH. But I believe That bitcoin price will hit ATH. Many people will tell you that it can't hit ATH but if you see bitcoin history you can make sense that falling the price is common but after few days or month or after year bitcoin hit ATH.So do not lose your hope
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: