Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 02:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think, will BTC again jump in December?  (Read 3588 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
I do not think like you, I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling further in the near future, the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin price will be difficult to recover. You can see that the market capitalization of the current market is only $ 200 billion and that is not enough to make bitcoin and the market can recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylon New Account

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

I'm keeping my initial prediction that the bitcoin price will exceed $35,000 before 2019! There is a lot of whales accumulating longs at the current price levels and soon the rocket will launch and we'll not stop until higher heights are reached and the bulls will need some refreshments,but there is ONE CLEAR THING that keeps me motivated: Cryptocurrency is here to improve our world and is the only way forward to a better future.
mia khalifa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:37 AM

I think in December this bitcoin price can of course make another price increase until like last year but to support it all there must be good news from several media that can trigger buyers or investors to buy bitcoin.

befriendmywater

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.
That's my opinion for the market recovery. Because I learned that the Crypto market is being affected by the recession, recovery will take time. So the price of the altcoins is now considered bottom level. This is a good opportunity to invest in long term and practice patience.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Expecting, but there won't be the too much high amount this time, mostly in my mind bitcoin will cross more than 12000$ by the end of the December and it will conclude at $10k in January. I hope even it will cross even more but these value according to little experience i have in trading.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:34 AM

I hope so but no one can tell that when btc jump now bitcoin price is not high but I hope that end of this year bitcoin price going to 8k

yes right everyone can hope and want the value of the increase of bitcoin or other altcoins, but for sure in my opinion that each year the price or value of bitcoin always rises from the previous year
geteks

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will jump again in December but the jump won't be as great as last year.
But who knows, Bitcoin will also set a new price record in December this year.
KotBas

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

No one can predict the behavior of the BTC. Since the market is not predictable. And what happens in the near future is not known.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Karine15

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin will definitely jump in December. This is a very promising coin and she has a strong team.
BTCedgar

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:17 PM

For anyone who is actually buying the dips now, one thing I am sure of is that by December, the value obviously is going to be far more than what it is now and that is going to be some sweet profit in that case. No one surely knows how the market is going to end up like, but at least at that time of the year; we would have had some pretty good moves, which probably could have set us up for a good price. We may not be too hasty to judge though as every year may not always come out the same.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
West0813

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I think bitcoin will not grow much this year. I think it will play around $6000 to $8000. Bitcoin is really having a hard time toward full recovery. Like other said it will take a longer time before it will grow again.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
    ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th    JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

Hello Guys
I think, that will a BTC in next one or two months going down but, no so much, and then coming next jump. But this time, I think it will take longer and maybe will come also a new record resault. I will appreciate an expert comment.

Maybe it will go down and you are correct but the market is volatile so we can still expect higher prices by the end of the day and all we need is patience to wait for the price to pump up again.

Bakemat

Activity: 791
Merit: 250

ADAB COMMUNITY BUILDER

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Hello Guys

Obviously it will pump up again because the market price is down for so long so we can expect for the price of bitcoins to ignite before the year ends just like what happened last december 2017.

````````````````█████`█`███`██`██
```````````██`█``████████████████`█`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████`███
``````█████████``██```````````███`██████`██
````██``███``██````````````````````█``████`██
```██`███`██`````````````````````````██`███`██
``██`██████````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`███``█`````````````````````````````██``██`██
`██`█████```````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`██`█````````````````````````````````██`███`██
`██`█████````````██`````██``````````````█████`██
`██`███``█```````██````███````██```````██``██`██
``██`██████````█████`███████``███``````█████`██
```██`███`██``███████``██████`████````██``██`██
````██–`███``███`██``███████``██████``████`██
``````██`██████``████████████████`██████`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████``██
```````````██```█████████████████```██
```````````````███████``███`██`██
ADAB
Solutions

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
● Facebook
●Twitter    
●Telegram   
deppil

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

Yes, I am highly optimistic about the growth of Bitcoin over the period of time in the coming future. We will see price momentum before the December of this year itself. I am considering the signals received from institutional investors and big whales in the last few years. This time we will have a sustainable growth and hopefully, the market will react in a matured manner this time.
I think most users themselves are very confident of the price changes that will occur at the end of the year. so if you ask what you think. of course all users will think that it is very possible because of seeing a lot of the same speculation about this. of course positive belief this will bring good things in December

preikaler

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

there will be no big jump in bitcoin this year. because bitcoin has jumped very high in the past year so the next leap will probably be in the next 2-3 years. because something big wave won't be around at the same time, the next wave will definitely be bigger than last year.

Pikachu12

Activity: 415

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:10 AM

Hello Guys
My own opinion, Bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply in December because last year's pumping was just a whale's strategy. The current market has come down and many investors have trapped whales. So we are careful in investing now. Make a smart decision to avoid losing a lot.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Offece

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

I assume sure but not as excessive as it became final December 2017. currently, bitcoin rate continues to be at around $7K. $20K at quit of this 12 months is difficult to interrupt with the modern marketplace state of affairs. most probably it hit the $10K margin or even extra but we do not assume it to hit the $20K margin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

maybe in December for the year it seems a bit heavy to increase prices because there is currently almost no good news that can help cryptocurrency prices to increase prices.

TGD

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

TYDO.io – Pre-Sale Coming in May 2018!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Hello Guys
My own opinion, Bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply in December because last year's pumping was just a whale's strategy. The current market has come down and many investors have trapped whales. So we are careful in investing now. Make a smart decision to avoid losing a lot.
As for what happen last december there is no possibility that it may ever have to rise in a very sharp as for past year that it was increase very sharp so better be having some think of it that this may never have to rise very sharp as well.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
leonix007

Activity: 728
Merit: 282

Grow with community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Earlier this month I was optimistic about the increase in BTC, but it looks like the price correction is still continuing and the BTC is dumping again.
this is bad for altcoin trading. could this be the impact of the bitcoin etf proposal?

Partly yes, If these manipulators would give a proper timings to approved within the year, probably it would greatly affects price and will expect bullish at the year end

otherwise, there is still a one hit low before rallying up, charts could probably tell maximum downtrend and uptrends
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.