Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto X Change Opening 17th October 2011 - Much more than just an Exchange  (Read 2568 times)
cryptoxchange (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2011, 12:37:47 AM by cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change is officially opening to the public on Monday (Oct. 17).
[Edit: see updated launch plans here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48598.0 ]

This is a brand new service built from the ground up to be the most secure, professional, and convenient Bitcoin exchange on the market.

-Insurance: Indemnity & Liability protecting our clients.
-Fund your account from anywhere in the world, within 24 hours
-Instant Buy & Sell Feature for Easy Bitcoin Transactions
-Support for many languages
-25 inbound currencies, 140 outbound currencies
-Complete API, for traders and all requirements
-Support for multiple crypto-currencies
-Buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium (delivery anywhere in the world)
-Yubikey, SMS Authentication, and other advanced security features
-Special Mining Pool Initiative (miners and pool ops can save money and plug directly into the exchange)
-Dedicated physical servers with enterprise-class hardware and software setup
-ISO 27001 compliant + ASIO T4 certification
-Hourly, daily, & monthly backups. Off-site disaster recovery implementation
-All data securely encrypted with multiple redundancies
-24 hour live support

Crypto X Change is fully compliant with all rules and AML regulations. There will be no frozen bank accounts or any 3rd party frozen funds. We have invested heavily in our payment gateway system to enable smooth fast payments in and out of our exchange in under 24 hours worldwide.

We have many more innovative features and an ongoing affiliate program.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

www.cryptoxchange.com
Email:contact@cryptoxchange.com

Phone Numbers:
Australia: (02) 8005 1901 - International +61280051901
New Zealand: +6498890114
United States: +12024706044
United Kingdom: +442081235669
Hong Kong: +85281999960

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crypto-X-Change/265913173431482
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/cryptoxchange
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/cryptoxchange#p/a/u/0/ePIk4sv2JQE

Management: Ken & Colin Armitt - We have been in the IT industry for over 15 years, we currently own a very successful software company developing software solutions for Government and Education Sectors as well as many private company's in Australia and throughout the World.

Australian Owned and Operated by Kenseycol PTY LTD - Business Registration Information - http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1&acn=140244828

Domain Information - http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=cryptoxchange.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Thank you very much! We look forward to all comments and suggestions upon opening, we hope to see you there!

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 05:15:57 PM

Let me be the first to wish you good luck.

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 05:17:40 PM

@BitcoinMedia - Thank you very much Sir! Much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you guys use our services.

Ken

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 05:40:59 PM

I have been in touch with Ken for a few days now, I wish you guys the best of luck and hope to work with you in the near future!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 05:50:28 PM

Hi Yankee, Thank you very much! We are looking very forward to working with you soon.

BitInstant will be a wonderful addition to our exchange!

epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2011, 06:52:08 PM

Will there be a complete trading API available at launch?
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2011, 06:57:00 PM

Hi  epetroel,

There sure will be a full API with all features.

Sorry, I will add that to the list in the thread! Thank you for asking!

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 12:16:28 AM

The "About Us" button on the website doesn't have a link attached.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 06:26:38 AM

Here are some questions I doubt you will answer without side stepping, if you do it will speak volumes to your legitimacy.

1) What is your current and/or past affiliation with Coinhunter or people involved in the development of Solidcoin? Do you know any of them personally or have worked with them in the past?

2) Have you seen the source of for Solidcoin 2.0? If not why on god's earth would you venture in a business relationship without it?

3) Are you a one of the million coin holding "Trusted Nodes"?

Dear SAC & BitcoinEXpress,

We have been keeping an eye on all crypto currencies as they have come out. We have not had any input into them, apart from testing with our exchange.
We do not know any of the coin developers personally or well at all. So in relation to Solid Coin and other currencies, they will only be added to the exchange if they are worthwhile like all others, and our members can benefit from us enabling a coin on our exchange.

We definitely would not jeopardize our company or exchange by allowing anything we do not believe in, or the public in general do not want on the exchange.

Our custom software allows us to add a currency to our exchange in less than 1 hour without down time, we will have a look into what has been bought to our attention.

We are just as interested as you guys in these Super Nodes etc, which we of course are NOT. So we will not be taking anything on, that can cause our exchange or our users any harm or problems.

Please contact us contact@cryptoxchange.com if you would like to talk more about anything in regards to our exchange.

I look forward to having a good smooth week next week with our opening, and please contact us straight away with any information or concerns.

repentance

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 07:16:00 AM

Solidcoins are listed as one of the products you're offering on your Facebook page (so are IXcoins and i0coins) .  You might want to change that before launch if that information isn't up to date and accurate.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 08:23:29 AM

Solidcoins are listed as one of the products you're offering on your Facebook page (so are IXcoins and i0coins) .  You might want to change that before launch if that information isn't up to date and accurate.

Thank you very much repentance! Much appreciated.

repentance

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:02:29 AM

Thank you very much repentance! Much appreciated.

You're welcome.

c_k
Donator

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 05:09:41 AM

Instant Buy / Sell sounds good for merchants to integrate accepting eCommerce via bitcoins Wink

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:21:17 PM

If you sell precious metals at a price a little higher than spot you're the best!!! Looking forward to buy maple leafs!

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2011, 08:07:21 PM

Instant Buy / Sell sounds good for merchants to integrate accepting eCommerce via bitcoins Wink

Hi C-K,

Yes, we have some wonderful features coming out. Also a huge surprise for the entire Bitcoin community, which will help to take Bitcoin mainstream!

We are constantly working on innovative ideas and solutions to problems.

Thank you very much for the positive post!

cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2011, 08:11:02 PM

If you sell precious metals at a price a little higher than spot you're the best!!! Looking forward to buy maple leafs!

Hi Wobber,

Yes, we have an inbuilt Bullion store which we sell Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium in Bars, Coins and all different weights and refinement.
We specialize in Swiss Minted products also.

Our store is quick and simple to use, we ship all products world wide with very competitive bullion prices as well as freight prices.

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 08:18:45 PM

Hi Wobber,

Yes, we have an inbuilt Bullion store which we sell Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium in Bars, Coins and all different weights and refinement.
We specialize in Swiss Minted products also.

Our store is quick and simple to use, we ship all products world wide with very competitive bullion prices as well as freight prices.

Holy shit.  Does any other exchange do this?

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
cryptoxchange (OP)

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2011, 12:37:03 AM

Quick Update on our launch plans, please see thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48598.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: