Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [To Know]Merit giveaway thread for Scam ICO finder will be consider merit abuse?  (Read 189 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2179

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

From beginning I was interested find & investigate scam ICO. As I remember more than 15 scam ICO exposed by me with almost 80% accuracy. I didn't work to find legit ICO, because for me "Prevent loss is better than profit". Even you can't profit but loss is more dangerous for anyone. That's the reasons I try to find scam ICO.

As l like to find scam ICO, but too less people are doing that. So I just think to make a there about " Merit giveaway for find and post scam ICO on scam accusation board" .
Thoes people finding currently, they will find even no merit. Even me I haven't got signle merit on some well proven scam post. But I didn't stop my work to find scammer. Personally I want to motivate more people to find & investigate scam ICO. Especially new people will encourage to find due to merit giveaway (quantity depend on accuracy and my smerit). It might be help people to save money.

I don't know exactly it will be consider merit abuse or not. If  abuse than ok, I am not going to do this. If not abuse then suggest me appropiate board. I expect answer from all potential and DT member's.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

I don't know exactly it will be consider merit abuse or not.
I don't see meriting users for identifying fake/scam ICO's as a merit abuse but personally, I prefer not to see another merit giveaway thread (just merit those you think are worthy of receiving it).

If not abuse then suggest me appropiate board.
IIRC, I've seen such threads on "Beginners & Help" & "Games and rounds" (initially not on these boards).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

I don't know exactly it will be consider merit abuse or not. If  abuse than ok, I am not going to do this. If not abuse then suggest me appropiate board. I expect answer from all potential and DT member's.

I don't think so that it will count as abuse. We have seen something like this with BTCforJoe's signatureless challenge and many others. Though some might think it that it will become a way of merit abuse but such investigations are hard to do so I don't think someone would get that far to make it as a way of merit abuse.

I don't see meriting users for identifying fake/scam ICO's as a merit abuse but personally, I prefer not to see another merit giveaway thread (just merit those you think are worthy of receiving it).
[+1]
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:14:13 AM

There seems to be a consensus on not requiring another "Merit Giveaway Thread". That being said it is your merit and your time, do with both as you please.

I see nothing wrong with you creating the thread, but you will likely be diverting a good portion of your time, to figuring out the validity of these claims. I assume you only plan on giving merit to authentic claims, again that would be up to you.

If you do post the thread, they seem to be funneled into Off-Topic, so this might also hinder the value of each post you receive. If you do want to advertise this in another way, just make a show of meriting such discoveries, and maybe write something in your personal message to that effect.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀