Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto falls to lowest price since February – Why is BTC falling?  (Read 667 times)
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with EFT, Bitcoin was doing fine without EFT, and i personally don't want EFT, because i like how bitcoin is decentralized currency and once big institutions allow to come with ETF, it will become like stocks market. And we don't want they control it.

Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Actually I av been having real assurance that the price will be better as 2017 December but with this up and down galloping it really giving me second thought. I hope the market recover from it slump
SmartMetro54

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

BTC rose beyond everyone's expectation when ETF news broke out. However, after the rejection it fell down again which indicates that it is facing consolidation. However, it has again come to stable state right now and hopefully the next trend, which is likely to be positive will definitely help BTC to rise again.
IndependentWild87

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

I think there are many reason behind it. And i am agree with your opinion. But i hope bitcoin is going to improve in upcoming days and go upwards.
ExpediteStyle201

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

Mainly the hypes are the main reason behind bitcoin is falling. I think the negative response by SEC is a big reason behind recent price fall.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

I honestly think that the price may fall to 3k usd, many people bought in this range, it was after that amount that the price went up absurdly. We had two moments of euphoria last year, one was post Segwit 2X and another post BCash, at the moment the support in the value of the 2X is holding, but if it breaks will fetch the levels before the BCash fork.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

From the analysis as far as i understand fluctuations often happen before bull run. I think the price will go upwards in future. Maybe it won't happen as we are expecting but the possibility is high.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

I think there are several reasons behind the price drop. One of the reason is the BTC ETF. After that many people who has a short-term invest has sold out their coins. I think it is also a major reason.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Yeah i was quite disappointed after seeing the fall. I was waiting for the bull run but it is going through a bearish trend now. I hope it will recovered soon.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

the key is bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto. when bitcoin goes down, the price of all crypto will drop. it is true, that the price of btc from Februaru continues to decline and does not show a graph of an increase. the reason for that is, whales who sell their btc in large volumes so that the crypto market becomes unstable because the selling volume suddenly rises.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

I think the trend will be changed soon. Because the scope of investing is increasing and price is also low now. It will take time but i hope the market will go to bullish trend again.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

For every time price fall there is always a reason behind it. Some times dumper caused the price Because the note they dump the more the price falls.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:03 AM

It is not a surprise that Bitcoin prices are falling when considering the major negative impacts Bitcoin is getting from every side of the world such as Countries making restrictions and some are banning , Centralized banks and organizations are getting against Bitcoin and false news that threatens the future of Bitcoin so due to there reasons Bitcoin prices got decreased   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

Bitcoin prices goes down because I think mainly the holders are leaving Bitcoin investments due to the price problem and many other reasons. I hope this will not continue and if this continues no one will confidence enough to invest in Bitcoin and when Bitcoin prices goes down it makes the same effect on other currencies too which is really a bad situation   
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

I think there are many reason behind it. And i am agree with your opinion. But i hope bitcoin is going to improve in upcoming days and go upwards.

I don't think that will be the case, we expected the bull market but know as you can see, everyone's doubting it and think it will postponed even further
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

I don't think that will be the case, we expected the bull market but know as you can see, everyone's doubting it and think it will postponed even further

Well theres no doubt why bitcoin right now is falling down it is due to its rise last month of 2017. Crypto coins only have two movements either rise or fall, what we need is the timing so that we can earn profit. Just be patient and dont sell your coins if the price is low. Just wait for the perfect time to earn profit.

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

Bitcoin price did drop during this year but it doesn't mean that it is crashing and there is no exact one reason which cause this because price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault but due to this situation many left the Bitcoin market and some was able to possess Bitcoin for very cheap and I have seen many experts say this huge price dropped was caused due to many rumors that were done by manipulators and also due to the pressure Bitcoin got from the outside world so Investors and traders were uncertain but even in those situations Bitcoin surviving skills were impressive     

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Cassidyblaze55

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

This article was very helpful in my opinion. The market has been in a downtrend since the beginning of this year as a result of a lot of FUD news as regards cryptocurrency and this has made prices go down and many people sold off in huge losses.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

In my views, btc has suffered huge dips due to panic selling from the new investors which could result more supply in the crypto market. Another factors were due to FUD and negativity for the news that could impact the  market price of btc. However, btc market will soon recover after the long bearish market we are currently experienced.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:24:51 AM

Also, there is a question of how and why it always manage to recover from falling state?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: