Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much bitcoins do you earn per month?  (Read 1171 times)
Bitcoin-Pro (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

let's share how much bitcoin each earn per month? and how you earn it.

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?

refBitcoin.com - Bitcoin Marketing
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

I earn 0.2 bitcoin in a month. I have participated in many signature campaigns and achieved certain success. I've been trying to get involved in many campaigns to get great rewards. Bitcointalk is the address for me to work the most.
Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

about 0.3 btc..but not same every month
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Iam focus and spend more times in day trading,  so i earn BTC will be depend on the trend of market. In bullish trend is easy to earn 0.5 BTC amonth,  but for now is difficult to get it.  But in this bearish market i can make money by doing trading on the stock market.

InboundMercury

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

I earn close to 0.002 bitcoin each month. However, I prefer to mine which wasn't really profitable a few days back, but right now, I feel like going with my instincts which has made me start mining again.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

The levels of earning will differ depending on the number of investments. The more, the merrier. But even still, the numbers are satisfactory enough to convert this task into a real life job or a livelihood.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

If we take on average, approximately it turns out that there is 0.15 bitcoins per month, I try all the tokens that I get to translate immediately into eth or bitcoin. You can earn 0.5 bitcoin from one project and then work for a penny a few months.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

I have never calculate my per month earning, but approximately i earn 0.18 BTC in a month. I participated in 60-70 bounties in which Signature campaign, Social campaigns came. I also have my own cryptocurrency app so, that income also came in 0.18 BTC.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

not here are somebody who earns above the average - admits this? I strongly doubt but my performance is not as significant as yours...
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

This question is difficult to answer, but it is around 0,02 BTC on average. Most of the profits are in a form of bounty tokens and the rest is from trading (if I am lucky  Grin). Not bad for a hobby, but I am not going to make it my top priority in the near future either. I na actually happy with a current situation and that is the only thing that matters to me right now  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?
I do not really know if it is such a good idea to reveal how much money you are earning since hackers are lurking the forum and trying to select targets to hack and if they realize that you are earning a huge mount of bitcoin every month you can be sure they are going to target you, it is better that no one reveals how much bitcoin he his earning every month to avoid that danger.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

If you are able to consistently pull in .05 btc a month that is actually very impressive.
It's not the dollar amount that's important, the ability to build capital on your portfolio is what's important.

For me, I don't directly go for btc, but through a combination of bounties and micro day trading, I manage to earn about .01 each month.
The thing is, back when we were in a full on bull run, micro day trading was insanely profitable and I was pulling in .1 btc WEEKLY.
As volume slows down accross all the exchanges, it isn't as easy to do a higher amount of micro transactions.

Lately, I've been looking into finally jumping in to mining.
A colleague of mine has managed to create an ideal rig with minimal operating costs and has been showing me how he does it.
He manages to earn about .3 btc a month (although he had to plop down about $9000 to set everything up).

thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

what about you?
I have never counted that because I can't buy earnings in dollars and it appears that few months already I am in minus, I'm not earning anything just losing money constantly I'm leaving only on the hope that I will get something when the market will be going up.t
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

This question is difficult to answer, but it is around 0,02 BTC on average. Most of the profits are in a form of bounty tokens and the rest is from trading (if I am lucky  Grin). Not bad for a hobby, but I am not going to make it my top priority in the near future either. I na actually happy with a current situation and that is the only thing that matters to me right now  Wink.
A bunch of people are not happy with what they make in tradin nowadays. You are lucky enough to get some earning from trading otherwise people are on a continuous loss since last three or four months. But that's good if you have some other things in mind for the future. I know people who have quit their jobs for trading cryptocurrency and now they are crying for what they have done to their future.
By the way I am not interested in telling my earnings to anyone. I think it should be kept secret not because it is a sacred cow but because I don't like to share this much small amount with the community members to disappoint them. There comes months when I don't earn a single penny, in fact I lose some of my money and then some moments come that turn the things in my favour in trading and I earn hundreds of dollars. These are the earning I make rarely.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

what about you?
I have created almost 2 bitcoin in a month and i do that through use the alternative cryptocurrency and i was buying when it was so cheap and sell them all and then try to convert them to the bitcoin to accumulate how much profit that have been getting from my trade.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

that's a good result, today I only rely on bounty, so my income cannot be determined by time.

I have quit from the trading world, trading has satisfying results, every month I get 1 or 2 ETH, sometimes even more than 2 ETH.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

I am a beginner and a steady income every month I can't yet calculate. I am a bounty hunter beginners who still do not feel a payday from the project that I'm working on.Many of the project's bounty that I follow and one of there scam,hopefully in september the project I get the results of all.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

I earn 0.3 bitcoin per month. I have worked enthusiastically and have earned the respect. Bitcointalk is the address for me to earn bitcoin. I participated in the signature campaign to receive the coin.
RalphNorman

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

I earn about 0.008 bitcoin each month but I'm not selling any yet. I use some faucets and sometimes mine with my PC although mining doesn't help much. Mostly the referrals from faucet gets me some btc every month.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

The number will vary from people to people and with their level of investments. But the numbers will not be a dis-satisfactory on for sure. Nevertheless the numbers will be enough to generate money to make their lifestyle stable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: