Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much bitcoins do you earn per month?  (Read 1171 times)
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

Before, we receive a bounty per month since the campaign is paying off weekly. But as of now, we receive bounty after 2-3 months depending on how long the campaign will take.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

It is difficult enough if the declared value in the bitcoin. Moreover, the results also do not always spread each month. can get high enough results in market circumstances that as this alone is already a good thing to do. but obviously if 0.1 bitcoin I think can be reached and even more than that.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

I don't really sure ho many bitcoin do i get each month, i think its about 0.01 to 0.04.
But in the future i really hope i could get more than that number Cheesy
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

My earnings are very different because in most time i working in bounty campaigns where profit depends about everything. I can not estimate my profit but i am glad for him because it enoughting for all my needs
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:48:44 AM

let's share how much bitcoin each earn per month? and how you earn it.

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?

waoh great earning there
0.05 btc per month in average which is passive is insanely nice
Time by time you can generate a sum of earning there

My earnings are kinda unstable as i trade but don't really cut loss but i am more of a HODLer so i can only make money when market goes bull
Recently learning on margin trading
Tried previously but make tons of loss
jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

In the world of this crypto, I was new and could not earn a lot of money. And I am still a difficulty to trade coins coin prices are now much less crypto continues to decline. And with a bit of hopefully one day can feel the results very much.
racialopinion80

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

My income per day is uncertain. Because I also pay attention every day to the rise and fall of Bitcoin prices. If for a month the possibility of my income is not far from you at this time. For me Bitcoin is a way to make money that is very easy but also needs good accuracy. For me, this online Bitcoin business is better than other online businesses.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

for me, i created some sites, have referrals on faucets, i earn about 0.05 btc per month in average.
this makes about $400 per month, maybe it's low but still very good for me comparing with my old online work before i join bitcoin.

what about you?

there aren't many faucets that really pay after we do it, like you do. so I guess it's only temporary. and there will always be problems that you will face, in my opinion, in this industry you can do many things in every speculation. but if you set monthly income, you will lose a lot of time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

I earn 0.01 bitcoin per moth by joining airdrops and bountys. Also doing trading for earnings.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

I earn 0.01 bitcoin per moth by joining airdrops and bountys. Also doing trading for earnings.
This is a very good result. I thought that airdrops did not bring profit. I could not make money on this. I earn my trading and this does not give me a stable income.

NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

0.006 BTC each month is the average amount i earn. I do captcha and faucet but it is too hard to get minimum withdraw amount, and there are many scam sites don't paid when i offer with draw.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

I am new to crypto world and yet nothing has investments in some coins, now we wait when they will grow and sell them, will continue investments and thus want to increase your Deposit. Still think ICO, but there is no success, the price is much lower than expected.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

How much bitcoins you earn per month really depends on you, the type of investment you are investing in or the type of bounty campaigns you are participating in will determine the amount of bitcoin or token you will receive or earn by month really depends on individual and what they involve themselves in.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

Am still a low ranked person in the forum and I earn a little in this industry. I won't be able to measure what I earn in Bitcoin but its still a little over 50$ though. I am working harder to earn more through bounties
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

How much bitcoins you earn per month really depends on you, the type of investment you are investing in or the type of bounty campaigns you are participating in will determine the amount of bitcoin or token you will receive or earn by month really depends on individual and what they involve themselves in.
If you earning in doing bounty campaign, you should finished first before can be calculated. Usually participating in bounties more than 2 months is should be gift a great income, especially signature campaign. But, after campaign ended, it was not certain that we would immediately get payment, a long waiting time might also be included.
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:20:47 AM

It is difficult enough if the declared value in the bitcoin. Moreover, the results also do not always spread each month. can get high enough results in market circumstances that as this alone is already a good thing to do. but obviously if 0.1 bitcoin I think can be reached and even more than that.
Yeah, and I still do not know the actual average of earning but I think investment before August 2018 gave me profit after that I am facing loss in the other business investment. Now I am doing bounties as well till now only tokens I have received but no value till now because these tokens are not listed on exchanges. But if I calculate on ico price it may be 1 eth in 1 months. Just let us see the price after getting listed on the exchanges.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

I earn very little. I participated in the bonuses campaign but still not get the best results. Maybe I should join the quarry to earn more bitcoin
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

Earn? To be honest, I no longer earn because of the bears. Every day I just saw my investments decrease. I think that this is normal for cryptocurrency. I know how to wait and advise you too. In this situation, only the holding company will help you not to make a mistake that you will regret.

pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

I can't tell you the amount. Cryptocurrency is a very unstable source of income. Sometimes I get a lot and sometimes nothing at all.

Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Wow, you are amazing. There are a lot of predecessors here. You can earn bitcoin every month. My way of making money is only trading, but it is difficult to have stable income.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: