Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3168 times)
nghiemlethan

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

Don't put your money in crypto now, because the market is still on downtrend much better to hold your fund and wait when the market goes up, or read some news about the crypto market to know what will happen in the next few day, so that you know youe intry point.
Why not ?  when market turn red, this is the chance for us to buy, not when it is green, buy red sell green, this is alway right investment strategy  Cool
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

you can buy it in exchange, but one thing you must know, every speculation is always at risk. so forget about the quick benefits that you can get in the near future. and start to try to learn the technology and other knowledge as well as the technical analysis of the market. I think you can do better again and then try to discuss it in this forum.

vanquilac

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

I think you should spend few month to research about trading technical method, and create an exchange account, daily trading with 5-10% profit per day, luckily in 30 days you will have 300% profit, remember to trading in up trend market , always win  Tongue
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

I will ask you only one question! Do you want to improve yourself and become richer? Then I'll tell you about one good project. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

you can buy it in exchange, but one thing you must know, every speculation is always at risk. so forget about the quick benefits that you can get in the near future. and start to try to learn the technology and other knowledge as well as the technical analysis of the market. I think you can do better again and then try to discuss it in this forum.

all investment have a risk, if you want to invest in crypto this is the right time when altcoin prices are falling. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best crypto ti invest for long term.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

If you want fast profit , invest in ICO, if you want  safe profit , invest in TOP altcoin , If you want to loss all money, invest in lending  Grin Grin Grin .

God, what a silly advice. Dude asked if we know the project to invest and you give him some info a 5 years old kid knows.
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

In a market condition that is currently not stable, it may be difficult to determine where the $ 500 is invested, but if you are sure to try to invest in ethereum, save your money while waiting for the market conditions to stabilize then you can sell it
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:35:32 AM

You should make decision Ico or daily trading. Ico is more advantage than trading cause of your money limit. Eos is the good coin to invest.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

I think best way nowadays, you stay in used, we will see what will happen in 2 months. If you want to invest you can choose stable alt coin and hold it.

ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

if you went to invest then you first search for a good investor. bitcoine is a good platform to invest money, from here we can earn good profits. if you can buy ethereum then you can keep your money in it as well.
Akolade66

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

research look for a good crypto that is already in market and youve seen it has a potential of staying strong. even if the quantity you can get is 2 just buy and wait it out.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

There are so many choices for you but I don't think anyone will really give you a good choice Smiley. You should find out good choice to invest in by yourself like looking for a good altcoin with high rank or high trading volume on coinmarketcap. But you also need to take a look at price of cryptocurrency which you're going to ivnest in cause you only have $500.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Look for yourself the best altcoin top 30 or just keep bitcoin or ETH at this point. Do not risk your money with incomplete knowledge. Do not listen to anyone telling you what to do. Find out the crypto you are about to buy. Good luck!
samiu4900

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

Don't invest in mining. Because mostly mining sites are scams and very slow to give back the money.
If you have some experience in trading, so trade.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

Don't invest in mining. Because mostly mining sites are scams and very slow to give back the money.
If you have some experience in trading, so trade.

it's not 'MOSTLY' but instead 'ALL OF THEM'.
until now,everything is related to mining is dead and none of them give us a full return before they went scam aka ROI.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

And why do not you want to invest in bitcoin? I think such an investment will be more successful. It is planned to grow bitcoin and its price grows very quickly.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

The best option since your not doing any research is to analyze the top 10 or maybe 20 alts. I won't guarantee you any success and don't blame me or anyone here. Just take time and read a lot, it will help you make wise decisions in the near future.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

If you want to invest your $ 500 wisely, I think you should also do your own research and maybe look at the top coins to limit the risk. Right now we are in a bear market and it may be a good time to enter because both the bitcoin and almost all the alts have gone down a lot compared to what we saw at the beginning of the year.
cryogencrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

which I know now the price of Altcoin down. and this is a good opportunity for you to invest in Altcoin. I know some good Altcoins to invest are Ethereum, EOS and Litecoin.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:36 AM

You can invest in ico, but for now it doesn't I recommend. invest in altcoin that already have the market, like the bitcoin, eth, or litecoin. It will be more secure because their market is obvious.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: