Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3169 times)
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

it depends on you, where you are gonna invest your money but for me i would go for etherium.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

You can invest in Ethereum, EOS, Neo etc. If you are looking at new coins, go with: https://www.nextpakk.com/

Please do your own research, because this is your money.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:47:38 AM

If you don't want to invest your money in BTC, but in altcoins, I would recommend you Monero: developed in the CryptoNote protocol, Monero is a complete different monster than Bitcoin in the sense that they don't share the same source code (which is true to almost all other coins out there). Monero aims to be money, pretty much like our friend Bitcoin, but the difference is that their blockchain is completely opaque and your privacy is protected. While you can easily see the balance of any Bitcoin address by literally pasting it in a website, with Monero you can't see the balance of any address. Not only that, but when you transact pretty much nothing is available on the blockchain as metadata: your address is obfuscated, the amount of the transactions as well, and the recipient address too. Monero brings a high level of privacy that the world loves and will love. Government officials, criminals, billionaires with money in fiscal paradises and concerned citizens will choose Monero over Bitcoin, so this is why this coins has future and I'm long on it.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

For me NEM and ETH are good. But still, it is important that you do your own research before investing on in any altcoin.  It will be your choice at the end so do not depend your decision on others opinion.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

it depends on you, where you are gonna invest your money but for me i would go for etherium.
This is not a bad option, given that now the ETH project is experiencing strange difficulties with the price of the coin. But I think that most people still hope for altcoins, which will immediately bring a lot of money.
Alvasha

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

There are many ways or places to invest but I prefer to use bitcoin even though we have to wait patiently at least we don't lose. If investing with coins eats, there are likely to be a lot of losses and have to wait long term to wait for the price of coins to rise.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Personally, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

I think the wise way to invest your money is to do research your self and find good ICO/coin you can invest your money into, relying on people's suggestion for your investing is a wise way to invest
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
Well it is easy. You just have to make sure you have excellent coins for investment and you are good to go. You can invest in Paragon, Ripple and Stellar. These have great profitability and good performance.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
you better invest in altcoins that are suitable for long-term investment. like ETH, litecoin and ripple. the altcoin has a large volume and a clear concept. certainly has the ability of a great team in it to develop their projects.
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

BX.BET a project being appreciated. With a team of experienced and professional experts on the blockchain market. This is a good opportunity to develop a great project, people should not miss this opportunity. http://www.bx.bet
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

See, I will advice you three coins to invest in for sure because I am using them and they are ultimately the best choices one could have. These are:
TAU
EOS
NEO
Thai19

Activity: 360

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Want to invest in Altcoins ICO project? or the Altcoin has traded on the market, in my opinion, you go over the price and market status of the Altcoins. Market status of the Altcoins not good to this time. good luck!
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

I would suggest you a project Seele this project has a great future, already a lot of investors pay attention imenno on this project, and no doubt this project will give a good x's, I already purchased and sitting and waiting for the rise!
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Now it is dangerous to invest in little-known projects, the market is not stable and it is difficult to predict anything. Therefore, I would advise you to put this money top tokens. For example, ETH or EOS.
dreddos

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

gectacoin
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

now the market is still decreasing then it is the best opportunity for investment in my opinion, you can choose some of the best altcoins and choose what you believe I think ethereum, eos is good enough for long-term investment.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

If you are just starting out to invest in cryptocurrency market, I would suggest that you can go with bitcoin because it has the best potential growth in the market today, long-term investments and short-term investments are good. Start with bitcoin first just to familiarize yourself on how the market really works in order to lessen the risk investing on it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Ripple, ethereum and stellar are very good if you choose the coin to invest. I am sure of the future of the coin because there are many who are using it now.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Do you want to invest in coins that are on the exchange or invest in ICOs? If you want to invest in the first array, you can consider ETH, currently its price is very good to buy. As for ICOs, you might consider Buddy, Gigtricks ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: