Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where to invest?  (Read 3166 times)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:48:30 AM

Ethereum is better to invest, Etherum's price is around 280USD for the current time on September 4, 2018.
With 500USD you can get 1.7 Etheruem and wait until Ethereum goes up in price then you can sell it.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

I do think right now its best to invest on development of blockchain technology, right now i do invest on unibright, which i believe this company will be big in in few years. Right now the coins price is really down compared to ico prices, Buy now and hold it till the project success which i believe will takes 1 - 2 years to be mature. Just look at this coin and do your own research, i believe you might intrested in this coins.

https://unibright.io

adjk7

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

This year's encryption market is very bad, and the cryptocurrency we invested in this year has fallen very badly. I think we can invest in this time. I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up in the future.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:00:17 AM

currently the market is experiencing a very bad price decline and this is a very appropriate decision if you want to make an investment and if you want to invest with $ 500 then I suggest you to invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap which costs $ 0.01- $ 0.1 maybe with $ 50 each $ 100

juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

With $500 I would play it nice and slow and go with Bitcoin/Ethereum or IOTA.  Try to get the easy double and go from there.  Also make sure you can ride out a bad storm.  You can't need this money next week. 
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:11:28 AM

There are so many investment avenues in crypto but i like to invest in coins. The coin i mostly invest in is bitcoin. This coin is my major investment in crypto and will never stop with this investment. There has been fear in some people when the market goes down a little. This shouldn't scare you. Keep on to invest and you will laugh in no time

In my own opinion, there are lots of options where to invest but you just do lots of research before investing. And take the risk. Or you can hold it for a longer time if you are in doubts.
longrhm96

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

You can invest in DOGE. At present prices are rising very fast. As I see, from last year to this year there have been several times the price increase sharply, then keep prices very stable
lavyu

Activity: 25
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:15:06 AM

Invest here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5004172.msg45146048#msg45146048
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:44 AM

Last January/February, I purchased about 20 ICOs. At the time, they were all good projects many of which were discussed here. Out of those 20, there is only about 5-6 that amounted to anything thus far. (And yes, I consider Bitdegree as not amounting to anything). Here is what I discovered. If the ICO got listed on Binance or Kucoin exchange, it faired fairly well. If they got on ANY other exchange, they did not amount to anything.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

It would be better if you invest in ethereum, because the ethereum price is still down, you can buy it and save it while waiting for ethereum prices to go up you can sell it
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

suggest you try to invest in Ethereum, now the price of Ethereum is below $ 300, I think with $ 500, you have got 1.5 ETH, in a period of 2 months, my prediction ETH will reach $ 500 again.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

If you have $ 500, my advice is to buy ethereum, because the price is still cheap, you can buy it and invest in ethereum when the ethereum price rises you can sell it and certainly will benefit
jepoyr1

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

I suggest to you is ETH,NEO,EOS and ADA these altcoins has a cheap price and it has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

In my opinion, if we invest in the short term we have to pay attention to is the ICO to invest in it. If we want to invest for the long term, then we must look to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, which we can profit for the long term.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

You can invest in ICO, but you have to be patient and smart in choosing ICO because there are so many ICO scams and fake ICO. Many fake ICOs are only ambitious to profit by cheating most investors. If you really want to invest in ICO then you can invest in ICO that is bountyguru or bountyhive bounty campaign manager. Both platforms provide reliable bounties. Other than that, in investing, you have to have extraordinary patience because the fluctuating situation of the crypto currency market tends to be many unclear and misleading issues about the ICO. Many issues affect us to follow fake ICOs or scam ICOs.

Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:47:59 AM

There are some ways to invest properly. In my case, I have a look the answer from users' feedback.
and check whitepaper.
In Ruby-X, the token sale is live on. The price of token is USD $0.28 right now. but it will be risen as $0.5 when the official service launches.
Check our website and get more details!

pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Hello, another persons suggestion may fall you in problem. Make your own decision from market with market study. If you have no knowledge about crypto market no need to invest. At present market condition is very rough and if you have minimum knowledge you can devided your money into small invest in altcoin by seeing coin roadmap and future plan. Wish to success.
outsider25

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

If you want to invest in crypto currency coins then I suggest you to invest in ethereum coins. In my opinion, ethereum is a coin that is very potential to be used for long-term investment. I can say that because I see from the technology brought by ethereum. This ethereum comes with great and capable technology. This technology is proven to be able to help most people. Ethereum has smart contracts technology. Ethereum can provide a blockchain ride on its platform for anyone who wants to create an application or blockchain-based project. Of course this is what makes ethereum stronger in the future.
yudayaurelia

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

I will teach and fast ways to invest profits in financial markets using tools like binary options.

For the first time appeared in binary options in the 1973 Exchange in Chicago (Options Chicago CBOE Securities Board). After, the Internet has become established in our lives, the opportunity to trade Binary Options from home. The relationship between you and the broker's preferred binary financial market. Choose from my broker's rating. On my list, only broker licensed! To start Binary Options trading does not have large capital, the majority of brokers make it for their traders with a sum of $ 200. After investing a large amount, you will be able to generate more.

Binary options trading You will be able to make company shares (Google, Coca-Cola, Apple, etc.) indexes (DowJones, Nasdaq, Dax), raw materials (Gold, oil, coffee) and currency pairs (EUR / USD , GBP / CHF, AUD / USD, USD / JPY, etc.)

In order to make trading binary choices you must choose to grow or fall in price within your specified time. Options can be purchased at different times, from 1 minute and up to several months. A trader makes a profit, if at the time of closing the option correctly identifies the direction of movement of asset value. Depends on the Broker on the selected asset and the profit from the expiry time is around 75%. For example, you invest $ 10 in a transaction, if your transaction is profitable, you will receive $ 17.5.

To begin making money on binary options you need to register online binary options brokers. After going to your phone, you will call the manager, his job is to help you. He will explain how to get a verification procedure and how to fill out a deposit, you can ask any question.

By opening a trading account, you can start trading. Alone, binary options are very simple, all settings are needed: choosing the amount of assets invested, closing options, and the direction of the price up or down. Not complicated. For a successful investment, you need to learn how to analyze and predict the market, it is necessary to become a basic master of Technical Analysis.

Source: https://id.binaroption.com/stati/248-kuda-vlozhit-ili-investirovat-dengi
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

I think ACC is best coin for you because you will also get monthly income with Mine and price is also cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: